Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman (40815 Views)

Meet 19-year Old Girl Who Won Miss Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri @ibari Ogwa (photos) / Meet The World’s Shortest Woman: 19-year-old Jyoti Amge Is Under 25 Inches Tall / Hulk V.s Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by stevecantrell: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2013
#

2 Likes

Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by TheCode(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2013
now u don turn clark kent, u go find lana lang marry cos she shares ur passion for superman, or better, go cnn find loise lane - na where she de work now.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by chux76(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Chanchit: Mumu. After all the surgery, you can not fly or carry common beattle car.

Gosh..u don let me laff sotay catarhh ran outta my nose....U badt gan oh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2013
This aint my clark kent,this is da toy version..anyway,nice try..
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Acecube(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2013
The surgeon did a nice work... was he wrong to have altered his identity ? that's his own cup of tea
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2013
To every man his onw. I hope he's truly happy and fulfilled.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by kulex2k1(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2013
Na him Money e use do am o.... i wonder why the thing dey give una headache like dis!!!!!
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Doksxzy(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Na u do ur self dis tin? Jobless goat
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Hendyabraham(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Chanchit: Mumu. After all the surgery, you can not fly or carry common beattle car.
cheesy[quote author=Chanchit]Mumu. After all the surgery, you can not fly or carry common beattle car.,.,.Brova no mind am,.......Na psychological incrimination,lack of self esteem.....And sociological impersonation dey wori am ...Hahagagahaha4ahaha4ahaa
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by OLEBRUKU(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Nxt na filipine lex luthor grin
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by olatiler(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2013
mascot87: #E.T.T is when you decide to spend almost £5000 just to look like mandrill/blue monkey angry

Repeat after me pleaseeee
E
?
?
T
?
?
E

?
?
?
Z

kukomesha mambo wakati
grin grin grin

Huuuum Man u have visited East Africa and it clear to me that u have tasted Ugali, Maragi, Chapati, Chai, Mandasi and Uwali that is why u have idea of using fake google Translator to translate the only truth words of our time E*D T*M* T*I*Gsssssssssssss
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by yuncka: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Yet U no resemble superman.
Very soon Ur nose go start 2 fall lyk M.J own.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Homguy(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Wtf
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Sezua(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2013
mukina nd other mods make una no vex oh, bt una self go agree wit me say dis na sign of end-time
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Oppypoppy: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
I sugest he goes for a brain surgery too.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
I dont get it. All that money down the drain to look like superman in order to "help" his community undecided Why didn't he just donate undecided And now that he looks like this...now what?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by mrspeaker: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]wait make i go put on my generator to take see am well abeg anybodi get fuel............................. winkwait make i go put on my generator to take see am well abeg anybodi get fuel.............................
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Rick9(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
And how does this Reduce the price of Ga____ any Way it's all Sign's of End ____
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by eminex(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Superman-wanna-be

Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by CGKing(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ahhhhhh am so inspired by this!!! How May surgery I go need to look like omotola jolade?
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by CGKing(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Or power puff girls? Samurai jack nko? Or ninja turtles.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
I will go do surgery make i look like hulk.
Only heaven knows whot I will look like.
d
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by ozoemeka(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by babsomotde(m): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2013
na him sabi. Look close but no super power. Oga, ordinary ALUM can kill you. Even Hipo bleach can do it.... Lol.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by ShakurM(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Lila matred..Death is full of agonies.No easy death.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Abee79(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2013
Unfortunately, I won't give you the role - I gave it to Henry Cavill grin
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmn . . . talk about supermad.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Isiaka10(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
3ace:
So you wasted your time and resources simply to impress and excited people to pix with you? I SMHFU..I hope the many surgeries you have had won't have side effects in future.

extravagantly
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by kayClt(f): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chanchit:
Mumu. After all the surgery, you can not fly or carry common beattle car.
I dey tell u, some white people r crazy n Brainless.
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by Thisiztrixx: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Mumu. After all the surgery, you can not fly or carry common beattle car.

Lmao!!! That's mean...
Re: Man Had 19 Surgeries To Resemble Superman by soomie: 5:51am On May 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dont take this serious / Old Women Show Off Amazing Leg & Hip Movement As They Dance At A Party (Video) / Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.