Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? (35601 Views)

I Give Small LOAN Without Collateral / The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral / How Can I Get Ngn50,000 Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by MrSky123: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
I want to diversify my business and I have about Six Million naira (6,000,000 Naira) in my bank account and I need extra Five Million Naira ( 5 ,000,000 Naira).
I want to approach my bank for a loan but unfortunately I don't have any collateral to secure the 5,000,000 Naira loan needed for the project.
I want to ask the house how I can procure this loan from any bank with my bank statement of account and the business plan.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
I doubt you will ever get one from a First Generation bank, best advice is to go through a MFB, but first you must have an account running with them for a period of 6months with concurrent transaction activities on the account, if you are sharp in what you do though, there is a way you can convince them about your proposed business plan so as to cut the long period of account activity shorter than required.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Rexphobia(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Don't try MfB loan... It will run you down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Chekitaut: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Do it yourself run y0ur current account for 1-3 month with in and out transaction of 4-5m, the bank will call u for facilities, try diamond Bank, StanbicIBTC.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by macklef(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
eddiebruk: I doubt you will ever get one from a First Generation bank, best advice is to go through a MFB, but first you must have an account running with them for a period of 6months with concurrent transaction activities on the account, if you are sharp in what you do though, there is a way you can convince them about your proposed business plan so as to cut the long period of account activity shorter than required.

MFB provide a credit facility of 5M?? For real?? Where wuld dey get such liquidity to float
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
macklef:
MFB provide a credit facility of 5M?? For real?? Where wuld dey get such liquidity to float

I dont know about other MFB, but Amju Unique in warri does...but then you need strong business plan backing.
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by huptin(m): 2:08am On Sep 09, 2013
please visit your nearest Diamond Bank branch. they have non collaterised facilities for msmes
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by FINMGR: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Mr.Sky123:
I want to diversify my business and I have about Six Million naira (6,000,000 Naira) in my bank account and I need extra Five Million Naira ( 5 ,000,000 Naira).
I want to approach my bank for a loan but unfortunately I don't have any collateral to secure the 5,000,000 Naira loan needed for the project.
I want to ask the house how I can procure this loan from any bank with my bank statement of account and the business plan.
Thanks
We can loan you that money, if you fixed the N6million naira with us at 11%. no other collateral will be requested. PM me
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by MrSky123: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
@FINMGR,unfortunately,the business I want to invet on will cost me 12,000,000 Naira.So there is no way I can fix the 5,000,000 .
Thanks
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by FINMGR: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Understood!
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
You will secure that loan when Satan gives his life to Christ cheesy

Abeg who get Nokia pin mouth charger grin

18 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by xynerise: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
From relatives but definitely not from a bank
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by otijah(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
FINMGR:
We can loan you that money, if you fixed the N6million naira with us at 11%. no other collateral will be requested. PM me
thank u sir
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
FINMGR:
Money doubler alert!

Transact business at your own risk grin

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by tjfulloption(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
my dear brother, simply go to JAIZ BANK, in JAIZ bank no: intrest rate so long as your business does not go against islamic business law such as: alcholic business, porkmeat business, prostitution joint/hotel, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by kunlesehan(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
imposicant

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
There is one bridge after the Third roundabout on your way to Ijebu Ode.
When you get there, ask for Baba Nla...great babalawo.
He will ensure you get a loan without collateral!
Yeye.
U want to eat dry fish without spitting out bones! angry

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
tjfulloption: my dear brother, simply go to JAIZ BANK, in JAIZ bank no: intrest rate so long as your business does not go against islamic business law such as: alcholic business, porkmeat business, prostitution joint/hotel, etc.

Keep your money to yourself. Wetin concern you with wetin I wan use the money do?

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by deeptesting(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
@OP get a good business plan, I mean a comprehensive detailed plan, then pick your pen and list 50 people you will approach it does not matter if you have met them in life or not and also list 12 banks you can approach...Every day make an effort to approach at least 3 individuals on your list and 2 banks on your list.. Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Katier00(f): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
pDude: You will secure that loan when Satan gives his life to Christ cheesy

Abeg who get Nokia pin mouth charger grin
nt funny

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Cecero(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
walk into a DB office nearest to u. they're d best in msme financing n retail lending. i think dey might help u if u do biz wt dem 4 like 3 months. might use ur stock as collateral.
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmmmm..

The number u are trying to call is not available at the moment, pls try again later.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by fagin1982(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mr.Sky123:
Thanks

Bro Talk to any Marketer with DiamondBank ..They offer such loans but. For SMEs..Discuss with them ,they can help.I have one with them
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by greatwaters: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
You want to get loan without collateral? Simple. JUST PRESENT YOURSELF AS COLLATERAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by legendprac(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Change your name to Dangote, Otedola, Ifeanyi Uba, etc...... Simple

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
You dont expect the bank to give you a loan without collateral. Or do you have ulterior motives? Work with the 6m you have and be contented. 'See people dey look for 10 thousand, person get 6m e dey complain say e no do am, na wa o!'

11 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Madamspeaker(f): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
jst go to d bank nd show dem ur nairaland i.d card,signed by seun.....nd daz all

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Why not rob a bank of N10 million the deposit it in another bank and ask for a loan of N20 million.. oh heck just rob both banks of N20 million each grin grin

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by born2boink(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
sbaks: You dont expect the bank to give you a loan without collateral. Or do you have ulterior motives? Work with the 6m you have and be contented. 'See people dey look for 10 thousand, person get 6m e dey complain say e no do am, na wa o!'
a borrower will always be a borrower, you better advice him. Bank eye dey chuck pass that, make he no kukuma lose all at the end of the day, work and you will earn more to 6M.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by bizfirst: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ OP, Diamond bank is your best bet pal...but be prepared, you may answer questions and need to prove so many points that you'd feel you're on a hot seat. Good luck anyway!
Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
it's like borrowing someone ur date on prom night without taking their address...... WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Banks ? No. Loan Sharks ? Yes.

Loan sharks will give you 5,000,000 with 10% interest per month till repayment date.

Meaning you will be paying 500,000 each month for the 5,000,000 until you are able to pay back the 5m.

No collateral, just recognition.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.