|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1262937 members, 1712141 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 November 2014 at 02:17 AM
(0) (Go Down)
|~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ by mukina2: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2008|
Some Guidelines for posting and creating new threads
-Please no duplication of topics . Search before creating a new topic .Please post topics only about religion and nothing off topic.
offtopic posts would be locked and moved
-No personal attacks on thread posters and on posters. Post on topic and about the discussion at hand, do not derail any thread
- Please refrain from using the report to Moderator button to issue threats to me
- Use it only if you want to report personal insults.and or vile words
- If anyone issues threats to me again i'll report you to the admin and you will be banned .
|Re: ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ by mukina2: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2008|
Please note this is a special notice to anyone who cares to read it
Please obey the rules and regulations of the forum
"NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed."
"NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR HATEFUL CONTENT
-Please do not post any pictures, multimedia content,
-Writing that is sexually explicit (lewd, suggestive, bawdy, dirty, Intimate, filthy, gross, hard core, immodest, indecent, indelicate, lascivious, licentious, naughty, obscene, off-color, pornographic, X-rated, smutty, suggestive).
-We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred or discrimination against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, intimate orientation, et cetera."
Please Note that if you defy any of the rules especially the ones above you will be banned
"BANNING, PROBATION, ETC
Our basic punishments for members of the forum who violate these rules and/or are uncooperative include banning, indefinite probation,
1 week banning,
2 week banning,
1 month banning,
Public humiliation, and anything thing else that the dark mind of the site administrator can think of! So it's better to leave the forum quietly than to break the rules. Punishment is rare but is done with absolute resolution. Default ban is a permanent ban"
Nairaland Rules and Regulations
|Re: ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ by jintujinta(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2008|
I was surprised yesterday that you misrepresented my view in my post due to your "moderation". I wrote "Mo, " in my post and you changed it to "The great Prophet". i went back to change it to "Prophet M, but you changed it again to "The great Prophet" . So my question is this: is it wrong for me to mention that name "M, or to write it? Is that not what he was called when he was living? Or why did you call him "The great Prophet" for me? What if i do not see him as the great Prophet? Please, lets be objective in our moderation and not misrepresent people's views in our bid to moderate their posts.
Or has your system been programmed to change the name to that, so we know that it is the computer that is doing the moderation and not people?
|Re: ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2008|
jintujinta:i wonder why anyone would want to force down his belief on someone else.Same people who preach freedom of speech,anyone can be great to you,to me he might be a bag of Papal bulls. . .
|Re: ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ by Seun(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2008|
I don't think Mukina2 changed your posts. Moderators can't modify your posts. They can only change the title.
|Re: ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ by AKO1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2008|
In response to the request for a Christian Moderator by members of this forum, I am a new moderator for this board.
All the Forum Rules as well as those for this section that have been posted above by Mukina2 are still very much in place.
Please do not hesistate to report any post
that you feel disrespects or offends you and your convictions. At all times please be respectful to
everyone regardless of their religion or sect. You never have to insult anyone to make your point.
Topics on Islam should be discussed in the Islam for Muslims section.
Thank you for your cooperation and God bless you.
|Re: ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ by JeSoul(f): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2013|
Please Observe The Following Rules:
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, or group of people.
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Nairaland.
6. Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security or success of Nairaland.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.
10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.
12. Don't insert promotional signatures into your posts. Use the signature feature.
13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland.
14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.
15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
16. Don't promote MLM schemes, HYIPS, or other questionable schemes on Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Nairaland General Rules
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 64