Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? (1015 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by Insight2013(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Any way out of this ASUU strike? Every problem must have a solution. Let your views and voice be heard. You may proffer a workable solution. Say your mind about this strike. All are welcome.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by wasak(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
peaceful demonstration... lets March to the National Assembly.. sit down there until it is called off... simple... the embarrassment will be too much for the Government to bear.... we gotta stop suffering and smiling.... nuff said
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by Insight2013(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
ASUU's strike clocks 70 days today! Is there anyway out of this palaver. When two elephants fight, the grass suffers. Students, what do you think is the way out? ASUU, unmoved, FG, unperturbed, God help us!
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by timwezzb(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Only way Out is to Repent from ur SINS :p :p :p
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by Insight2013(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Gradually, ASUU strike is going to 3mths
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by Insight2013(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Students, invest this time. Learn sometthing so that the time won't b a waste
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by Insight2013(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Interested in learning website design, ebook making, etc?. Drop yr e-mail to get the package. Its my way of adding back to student lives. I have been gone through it before,I know how it feels. Make hay while the sun shines
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by princemmab(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Insight2013: Interested in learning website design, ebook making, etc?. Drop yr e-mail to get the package. Its my way of adding back to student lives. I have been gone through it before,I know how it feels. Make hay while the sun shines
Princemmab@yahoo.com
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by Insight2013(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Dont let ASUU limit you, help yourself. Do something with your time and earn considerably. I do this and i have ROI on this period of strike. Want to know how? Check my signature below and click the link there. See you on top
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Any Way Out? by Insight2013(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jonathan in make-or-mar meeting with ASUU

President Goodluck Jonathan is currently locked in a closed-door make-or-mar meeting with striking members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities inside the First Lady Conference Room, Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The President is being joined at the meeting that started at 2.40pm by Vice President Namadi Sambo; Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala; Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Pius Anyim; Supervising Minister of Education, Nyesom Wike; and Minister of Labour, Emeka Wogu among others.

ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Isa Faggae, led the union team which included past presidents such as Prof. Abdulahi Sule-Kano, Prof. Dipo Fashina and Prof. Festus Iyayi.

President of the Nigeria Labour Congress, Abdulawahid Omar and that of the Trade. Union Congress, Bobboi Kaigama, are also in attendance.

Indication that the logjam may be resolved at the meeting emerged when the President declared while shaking hands with members of the delegation that, “The matter must be resolved here today. Our children must go back to school.”

All those in attendance responded with a loud “amen.”

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY! (ASUP) Begins Indefinite Strike Today Oct. 4th 20. / OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Admission Process & Information / Solution To Funaab Post Utme Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.