Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214136 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2014
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Thank you all for your patronage

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2014
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by peaceland(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Good morning
Please how much are these kitchen decorated wall tiles sir
Thanks
rotecch77:
More
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
@peaceland;you mean the tiles in-btw white tiles in the pics ? It cost N2000 per set
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Nairalanders I hail o,more day more dollar God bless you people more,I said it new week new deal;
A nairalander contacted us few week ago and promised to come back for the deal(tiles)this gentle NL keeps to his promised he show up
The deal went very smoothly as usual;See pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Free delivery as usual

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Royal30: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2014
good day, please how much is this shower with its wall stand

rotecch77:
Thank you all for your patronage
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2014
@royal30;thanks,the set of the shower cost N15,000
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Still on

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Think of your own property today, Rome was not built in a day, start something today
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Stone tiles

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by superde: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rotech, do you have a rep in Abuja? Looking to buy tiles from a trustworthy seller here in Abuja. Reach me on mikedeoye@gmail.co
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
@superd;presently NO
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 1:34am On Dec 14, 2014
rotecch77:
@superd;presently NO

Can't you ship to Abuja? Just a thought.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2014
@hajj;thanks Sir ,I do ship to abuja for non-nairalander but if the total meter of the tiles is lesser than 100meter I do advise the buyer to buy if over there just bcs when you add transport fare to the goods the buyer will only see little diff to the one over there but if tiles is many then the buyer will see much diff,this affect tiles only,others goods can be ship there no matter the quantity
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2014
rotecch77:
@hajj;thanks Sir ,I do ship to abuja for non-nairalander but if the total meter of the tiles is lesser than 100meter I do advise the buyer to buy if over there just bcs when you add transport fare to the goods the buyer will only see little diff to the one over there but if tiles is many then the buyer will see much diff,this affect tiles only,others goods can be ship there no matter the quantity
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2014
new week is here again
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mossycreek: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rotech, I need to know something about your service, do you only sell this tiles or you do the installation. If i want to give you the whole of my house to do the tiles, what will you need from me to get the estimate. The site is in Abeokuta
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2014
@mossycreek;I handle both sales and installation of tiles and general plumbing,most of our client on nairaland knows this,more so what I will need from you if you are giving me the job,fistly is the total measurement of each area to be tile,then we go from there to choose the type of the tiles you need for each area (if you haven't done the measurement I can come over to do it) you can reach me on ;
Rotech77@yahoo.com
For further discusion
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by tkaymuo(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Please send your pricelist with pictures for the following:-

Water closet and accessories.
Wash hand basin
Kitchen sink
Wall and floor tiles for bathroom
Wall tiles for kitchen
Vitrified floor tiles for living room
PVC water pipes
send to email frantocks@gmail.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
@tkaymou;thanks,check your mail
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mossycreek: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can you forward it to me also wale1k@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by jazzy21: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014

Wash hand basin
Kitchen sink
Wall tiles for kitchen
PVC water pipes
PLEASE SEND THE PRICE TO ME MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS JILLESALEX@YAHOO.CO.UK
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Call on us we are ready to answer you
General mechanical work and tiling
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by NovusHomo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Could you send the same to ewushi@yahoo.com?

tkaymuo:

Wash hand basin
Kitchen sink
Wall tiles for kitchen
PVC water pipes
send to email frantocks@gmail.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Od31(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
jazzy21:

Wash hand basin
Kitchen sink
Wall tiles for kitchen
PVC water pipes
also some other good floor tiles for rooms pls include stone tiles, if possible some pic sample attached.

please send to od_31p@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2014
@od31,novusHomo;check your mail
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.