Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (213424 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by morofolu(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ps can you send same pictures and prices (as below) to my mail - folume2 @ yahoo (dot) com

Thanks.

acelaw:
@Rotecch77,
Can you please send the pictures and prices of the following items to my e-mail cheekanikwe@yahoo.com
1. Complete shower cubicle in various sizes
2. Twyford WC
3. Water Heater
4. Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
5. Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
6. Jacuzzi Bath
7. Spanish/Italian/China Tiles (floor & wall) (glazed and non-glazed)
8. Bathroom sink cupboard
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by kenazuu(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Sir,

do you have wooden floor tiles, please send pics and price to kenazuu@yahoo.co.uk (best price sir)
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
@kenazu,morofolu,aclaw ;check your mail
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by morofolu(m): 1:51am On Jan 07, 2015
rotecch77:
@kenazu,morofolu,aclaw ;check your mail

Hi, didn't get any mail from you.
Kindly resend - folume2 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by AkProsper(m): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR ROTECK.
AM A PROFESSIONAL TILLER WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
I'LL LIKE TO REQUEST/SHOW INTEREST IN HANDLING ANY TILLING WORK FOR YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER WHEN YOU NEED ONE.
MY TEL: 08025929046(MR ALEX)
email: prospertony28@yahoo.com

LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK WITH YOU'
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
@morofolu;I will re-send the mail
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Harjeehbaday(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
rotech77,

morofolu:
Ps can you send same pictures and prices (as below) to my mail - folume2 @ yahoo (dot) com
Thanks.

pls send same to my email...samm_mii@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2015
happy weeked to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by unique10: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
morofolu:

Thanks.

@Rotecch77
Can you kindly send to dblphillips@yahoo.co.uk as well.

Regards
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
@unique10;i will do that thanks

1 Share

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Still on ..
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Our 1st deal of the year with NL memeber,this man is sooooo cool,thank God the tiles deal done perfectly as we always do... Is only God that is perfect o..but we always try our best for our client I.e to choose good tile,laying,design and many more
*pic*

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
More of tiles pics supplied

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
rotecch77:
Our 1st deal of the year with NL memeber,this man is sooooo cool,thank God the tiles deal done perfectly as we always do... Is only God that is perfect o..but we always try our best for our client I.e to choose good tile,laying,design and many more
*pic*

Don't forget to show us the installation of the finished products, if you are the one installing the tiles. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by egin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
mufutau55:

Don't forget to show us the installation of the finished products, if you are the one installing the tiles. Thanks.
Hajji M.
Happy new year and more deals
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
egin:

Happy new year and more deals

Yes sir. I hope and pray that I am one of his Client this year with massive purchase... smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
@hajj,egin;thanks so much,more coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by walata1: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Keep it up
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by jayokla: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
morofolu:

Thanks.

kindly send same to my email- ajibola_ok@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2015
@jayokla and others,I have little problem with my mail immidiatly I resolve the problem I will reply you.
Thanks for your co-operation

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Onuokwu: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Do you also do granites/marbles?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
@onukwu;i do sir
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Onuokwu: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
rotecch77:
@onukwu;i do sir

Thanks! I shall be contacting you in due course.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ok thanks

1 Share

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kindly bear with us the old email has problem (rotech77@yahoo com)

NEW MAIL NOW is, rotech77@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
New year new deal, call on us we are ready to give you the best service

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
New year new deal happy weekend to you all

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2015
rotecch77:
@jayokla and others,I have little problem with my mail immidiatly I resolve the problem I will reply you.
Thanks for your co-operation

Egbon Rotecch, is this thing like wood (plank) a tile too?

And please how much is a Geepee Tank of 1,500 Liters as in the above picture.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
@hajji mufu" its wooden tiles sir,made in Spain (porcelain ) also the tank on the scaffolding their cost N23000

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by hippytwety(f): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2015
@Rotecch77,
Can you please send the pictures and prices of the following items to my e-mail toluady@yahoo.com
2. WC
3. Water Heater
6. Jacuzzi Bath
7. Spanish/Italian/China Tiles (floor & wall) (glazed and non-glazed) for sitting room, rooms, toilet and kitchen
8. Kitchen cabinets
9. Geepee tanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by hippytwety(f): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
rotecch77:
More
@Rotecch77,
Can you please send the pictures and prices of the following items to my e-mail toluady@yahoo.com
2. WC
3. Water Heater
6. Jacuzzi Bath
7. Spanish/Italian/China Tiles (floor & wall) (glazed and non-glazed) for sitting room, rooms, toilet and kitchen
8. Kitchen cabinets
9. Geepee tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / Prices For These Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.