Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (213917 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Same contact
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Call on us we are ready

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Omokenge: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rotecch77, Could you please mail me your prices and some pics, I needed Kitchen Tiles both floor and the wall. Living Room or sitting room. You pass me the sizes and I will do the calculations. My mail- gloryglobal@msn.com. Thanks God Bless.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Another weekend is here again.....do something meaningfull for yourselfs and your family today..not until you have millions before you can be a house owner,Rome does not build in a day start something today God will surely finish it for you.

Some of our supply to NLer house project

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2015
@omokenge;check your mail
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2015
new week new deal,
pics of remodeling of sittingroom and bedroom at Nler house is coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Coming soon!

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by bodieb2005(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Hi All,

Can anyone give me an estimate of a borehole somewhere in mowe,please send to my email bodieb2005@yahoo.com and please include how i can contact you

thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Hello to you all, new week new deal
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by sleekdre: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rotechh, can u email me the price of Johnson suisse WC and washhand basins to chuandy18yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
@sleekdre; which product is johnson suisse wc sir, I don't know these product,
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2015
For those that love GOLD and SILVER tiles, you can make your order now

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2015
rotecch77:

Lovely, especially the gold.. how much per sqm?

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Jamesqu(m): 3:59am On Mar 03, 2015
rotecch77:

Ayama...ewww...alhaji, how can you call this lovely...when the house is not an emir's palace!
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 4:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Jamesqu:

Ayama...ewww...alhaji, how can you call this lovely...when the house is not an emir's palace!

James, we go make am palace now... Nah we go live there oh! And we be King. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Yes we can make our house like king palace,no big deal...... The tiles sold for N5500 per only one piece... Its a decor tiles from spain
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2015
@jame, I will add *bond* to your user name
Now jame bond;I love this new user name now,this is property section king might be a member who knows ...as hajj talk am self we be king oo
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
More coming soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Good morning to you all

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Call on us.pics of a gooods supplied to NL member today....diaspora client

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by presido1: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
rotecch77:
Thanks Rotech for a job well done, you will definitely get more jobs from other NL members. Your speed and honesty is top notch. More contract next week as we discussed.

Materials well received.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by mufutau55(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
rotecch77:

I beg no kill that SUV truck oh! smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
@presido,thanks I don't even know your user name before wow God bless you more
@ hajj don't mind me the truck dey realy work wella for me
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Still on the matter
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Happy wkd t you all

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.