Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214133 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by tour: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Best wishes Rotech
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:27am On Nov 10, 2015
@tour;Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by tour: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
u r welcome sire
rotecch77:
@tour;Thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
More coming, thank you all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Morning
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Stone tiles finishing stage in one of our on-going project.

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by tour: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Independent Site Engineering (organizing, managing & supervising);
Independent technical advisory;
Price evaluation and estimations;
Civil construction works...

Contact Jayloms Engineering services today for excellent delivery.

Call: +(234) 09030305518

Whats app: +(234) 09030305518

Email: tomrichengs@hotmail.com

BBM: 58C5F3BE

Your satisfaction is our satisfaction!
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by SMarthing: 5:43am On Nov 13, 2015
Hi Rotecch 77,

Can you please send prices of the items below to ajanito1@gmail.com. Also interested in your service charges.

Water closet
Wash hand basin
Kitchen sink
Wall and floor tiles for bathroom
Wall and floor tiles for kitchen
Floor tiles for bedroom
Vitrified floor tiles for living room.
Black tiles for front Coridor

Appreciate
Tony
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2015
@smarthing;thanks check your mail soon for the details.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by taolut: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
@Rotecch77,

Can you please send the pictures and prices of the following items to my e-mail angeltiner@yahoo.com
1. Complete shower cubicle in various sizes
2. Twyford WC and sweet home
3. Water Heater
4. Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
5. Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
6. Jacuzzi Bath
7. Spanish Tiles (floor & wall)
8. Frontal tiles

Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Water closet
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
Water heater.
Pls send the pictures n price of these items to ostellaifeoma@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2015
@stellx/taolut;thanks check your mail soon for the reply
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Jummymine(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2015
stellx:
Water closet
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
Water heater.
Pls send the pictures n price of these items to ostellaifeoma@yahoo.com
Can you send the price to rasheedah4321@yahoo.com?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
@jummymine;i will send it soon
More coming,new week new deal
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by knighteengale: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
By HIS grace, my house is at the stage of accessories. Can you please assist me with the price list of all your floor and wall tiles including toiletries and kitchen wash hand basin. Most importantly your location in Ogun State. My site location is Abeokuta. Thanks. abayomi.adeliyi@yahoo.com
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Thanks. Knighteengale,i love this your moniker,make me remember one old musician then,
I will forward the pics to you soon

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by loffyloffy: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Water closet
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
Water heater.
Pls send the pictures n price of these items to niyioyedele@gmail...u can also reach me on WhatsApp 08028626292..it's urgent thanks[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
@loffyloffy;thanks check your mail
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by loffyloffy: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
bross..I never see ur mail oh
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Loffy" ok I will resend it again
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank you all for your patronages
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Simple wall paper

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Can you please send prices and pictures of the items below to writejhn@gmail.com. Also interested in your service charges.

Water closet
Wash hand basin
Floor tiles for bedroom
Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
Kitchen & Bathroom Taps
Water heater.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
@writejhn;your wish is my command, check your mail soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by PHfinest(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
rotecch77:
Stone tiles finishing stage in one of our on-going project.

Send me a mail on price per square meter of this one
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by nigeriancuban: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
I was here too
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Chekitaut: 1:39am On Nov 21, 2015
From the desk of Chekitaut:
Count on us for the best Quantity, Quality, Affordable price of Granite.

Island, V.I, Lekki, Ajah(Roundabout)
30Tons Granite=N140,000

Call Now: 08055545355,08032887233
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2015
I can see you all;@nigeriacuban,phfinest,I can't find your mail box
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Happy wkd more coming,
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by darchiplanhomes(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2015
If your car is worth 3.5million naira and you still pay rent yearly as a tenant then you have wrong priority because that amount can give you a "close to paradise" bungalow if DarchiPLAN is involved. # thinktwice
CONTACT US TODAY:
darchiplanhomes@gmail.com
darchiplannigeria@gmail.com

Nairaland thread
www.nairaland.com/2648814/works-nairaland-architect

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Good morning to you all, ask me any question on plumbing,tiling, both the sales and the mechanical aspect of it here, these among the reason we are here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.