Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video (33284 Views)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures / Ekiti State Woman Delivers A Frog Baby (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Since it is now a fashion for guys to post their ''Baby Bathing Acts'' in pictures , I hereby follow suit. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MCvX7Q-a0

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
So guys, here are the pictures. smiley

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Stegomiah: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Very nice pix

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Good luck OP....

It's high time I publish my own Skelewu dance on NL too as per the Trend.. I already got over 500 likes on YouTube. cheesy cheesy

Oya where's that usb cable or what's called cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
jidegirl12: Good luck OP....

It's high time I publish my own Skelewu dance on NL too as per the Trend.. I already got over 500 likes on YouTube. cheesy cheesy

Oya where's that usb cable or what's called cheesy

I am uploading a Youtube Video of my wife, my baby boy and I. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MCvX7Q-a0

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by demelza: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
@amnesty
Have you tried reducing the size of the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Aww cutie ... You're lucky OP.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
amnestylaw1: This is what I keep getting: 413 Request Entity Too Large

same here too..I have no clue how to upload stuff here too.

Try using a desktop instead of iPad/phone undecided
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by xynerise: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cute baby cool. May your family experience eternal peace. Amen

21 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Aww this is so cute.

Your baby is beautiful. So adorable.

God bless your family.

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
jidegirl12:

same here too..I have no clue how to upload stuff here too.

Try using a desktop instead of iPad/phone undecided

Thanks, I was actually using a desktop. I actually found out I was to resize the pictures. After resizing, they went through.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Omg. This is so cute cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
demelza: @amnesty
Have you tried reducing the size of the pictures?

Demelza, thanks for your useful advice. I was able to upload after resizing the pictures. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
adaobi123: Aww this is so cute.

Your baby is beautiful. So adorable.

God bless your family.

Adaobi 123, thank you so much. smiley
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by amnestylaw1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
xynerise: Cute baby cool. May your family experience eternal peace. Amen
Xynerise, Ameeeeen! thank you very plenty. smiley
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by feminineA: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Your baby is so so cute! Please give him a kiss on my behalf. Lovely family! May the Lord keep your home

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Omgawd!! He's soo cute... Can I borrow him forever for a while please grin

God bless your Family abundantly.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by BabaAlabi: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Beautiful Family....Hol your wife strong o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Ndipe(m): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2013
Very adorable baby, babies are so cute.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Awww! Beautiful baby, beautiful wife, proud dad. May your new baby always be a source of joy to your household. smiley

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by mysticgal(f): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2013
aww this baby resemble me,op is that my senior brother wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Iaz93: 1:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Beautiful! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Very Beautiful Family! kiss
Wish you guys the very best of life...

[s]I was really scared when she was bathing the baby[/s] embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by addicted268(f): 3:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Awww cute family.well done OP.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by greatgod2012(f): 5:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Beautiful family!
May God continue to bless your family and all of us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Yeske2(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Cute baby, loving this.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by johnstar(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2013
undecided
Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2013
ur baby is so cute kiss
i love cute babies...ur wife is pretty too

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, His Beautiful Wife, And Baby-pictures & Video by HezronLorraine(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Very cute baby.beautiful family.congrats,keep up being a great dad.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.