Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? (37898 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: Jesus Christ.

Jesus is not an angel.........

@op how do you want us to know who the power angel is, when we are human?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
In my own opinion, it used to be Angel Lucifer but ego and pride affected his power I'm saved through Christ, Satan has no power over me and my family.. So therefore, he's as powerless as a mumu.. It is Arch Angel Michael all the way... ANGEL MICHAEL Sharaaaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Oketwin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
I cnt b an angel cos am a SON by grace secondly in d book of daniel it ws clearly stated, while daniel pray and an angel took d answers to him it ws preventd by heavenly bodies until God sent his arc angel michael to battle n defeat dem so my broda der is hirachy in hevean n michael is d mst powerful of dem
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by boss1310(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
the OP why put this question when you claim to know it all.you counter other people's opinion yet you put out the topic.let me ask you were you there during the creation,have you seen an angel before.personally i believe that if angels exist they are powerless unless when empowered by God for a specific duty.i believe that man is stronger than any angel because we have free will unlike other heavenly creatures even the devil himself(don't know if he is a male though)from bible viewpoint devil doesn't force his will on man.but like i said its my own opinion and you cant convince me with yours
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Werehkpe: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Interesting topic. I think Satan is d strongest angel n was next to God before he got thrown out of Heaven.

The great Archangel Michael defeated him only with the backing of God himself.

Also remember dat angel Michael fled back to Heaven with Angel Gabriel as soon as Angel Gabriel told him he had delivered the message God told him to deliver.

Likewise, d devil is stronger Dan any man alone BUT absolutely powerless once a man has d backing of God.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by kunletech: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lucifer (Satan) was the most powerful, but after his rebellion, he was cast out of heaven with his supporters rebellious angels. since then, they are not Angeles, but they are called demons.
You should note that, angel doesn't do evil, check your dictionary.
Angel Michael is an angel that close to God since Satan was cast out of heaven.
Note: all angel are in hierarchy.
Same principles God use to organise his kingdom, same Satan used on earth. he has principality, powers, rulers and others.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Msgamble: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: these are ur own opinion bro. God gives the Angels powers Yes, but one thing you should know is that in heaven they are hierachys, every Angel with his own responsiblity.... The chief of the Angels is Michael, so therefore Michael's power is greater than that of the other Angels..... All the Angels do not have the same powers, take note..
Angel Michael, chief of Angel? According to catholic teachings, there are 7 Arch-Angel(with billions of Angels working/following with them) of which Angel Michael is one of them..we av others lyk Angel-Gabriel,Rapheal etc with each performing different functions..@op n bro, so it depend what u mean by 'd most powerful' among them? because, u're a doctor doesn't make one superior than accountant or banker everyone has it uses..Every Arch-Angels has it own functions..u're missing a lot spiritually(teaching) if u're nt in Catholic church..SHALOM
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Situation: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
mute....don't want God to bitch slap me ....don't want God to bitch-slap me
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by emmahoney(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lucifer was the most powerful angel in the beginning. Lucifer conspired against God by trying to raise his own throne above the throne of God. Conversely, this led to the supremacy battle between God and the lucifer. The host of heavens fought him and he was sent out of the heaven to the earth. Later on, angel Michael was made the Archangel. This shows that the most powerful angel as at now is angel Michael. But if angel Michael does err against God, his own power would be withdrawn as well. Pride brings man down. This analogy also shows that the first person to proud was Lucifer. Thanks to you all for reading through this post
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Hajiabarbie: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jesus no be angel Ooo.. plz u guys should read and comprehend before commenting... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by jevic(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
I think t's angel Micheal.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by purpleprincess: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
so i can post here
but not on uniben's thread
why
sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ralpheously: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
sanniemoe:

if I no be Muslim,Heaven knows I would make a fine atheist. what is all this crap? Una dey there when they fight?where was the battle ground.. chai,God sometimes wldbless atheist so much
talk dey hungry u!mtcheeew
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by captainblue(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ explicit y r u dumb na question dm ask u begin dy talk plenty.u didn't ans d question.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by millyangel(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angel micheal
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by pawa4ul: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
exPLIcit7: don't say that...when I say powerful I don't mean who is winning more souls and who isn't...in the area of might,satan is not the most powerful angel...there are other angels more powerful than he...in the battle in heaven,MICHAEL the archangel defeated him in a single combat...satan isn't the most powerful angel he is winning more souls because of his crafty nature...Angels are not weak as most people think they are...ARCHANGEL MICHAEL is more powerful than he...time will come when the most powerful host in heaven will be released by GOD...as we all know this is the time of Grace...

So why are u asking when you have all this fact. You should have just lectured us.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
ralpheously: talk dey hungry u!mtcheeew

& I've spoken.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
naijaobi:
dnt eva in ur life refer to Jesus as an angel again... Angels are workers in heaven.. Hw can u refer to a prince as a servant..
but u do err not knowing scriptures
TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

This is God saying He will send a Messenger [Jesus]

Jesus is an Angel dont be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Arch Angel Agrippa Michael
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Dagoma: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2013

You are a fool, is Jesus an angel?
Its angel Gebrel (Jibril).

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Durrh
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by mecussey(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ray McBlue: In the beginning Man created god.

weed is not good
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by satellitedaisy: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
sanniemoe:

if I no be Muslim,Heaven knows I would make a fine atheist. what is all this crap? Una dey there when they fight?where was the battle ground.. chai,God sometimes wldbless atheist so much

Which event in your doctrine were you there when it happenned. Mind you nothing about religion is a crap. What is crap is religious fanatism as you are doing
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Neatboy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mudley313:

How so? In the fictitious battle for Earth, Satan is winning more souls than god; satan runs the world, while the other angels like gabriel et al only exist in bible pages...or what is your definition of powerful again?
The easiest way the devil is using to deceive mankind now is to let people think that he and God do not exist. Listen to yourself. Angel Gabriel and others exist just in bible pages while your father the devil that you first heard of through the bible doesn't exist in bible also?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by thelifeilive: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angels? Most powerful? Are you guys freaking kidding me?
How many "angels" do you know by name, by the way? How many did the authors of those fictional stories remember to identify? Maybe 5, 10, 15 max! I dare anyone here to even name up to 20 "angels", before you even begin to talk about which one of them is "most powerful" or most strong-headed!
Bottom-line is: there are no "angels" to start with! The idea of angels arose from fairy tales taken too seriously and it's all part of the grande religious hallucinations substituted for reality!
Most powerful angels indeed! Nest i'll hear, most beautiful/handsome angels!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dagoma:

You are a fool, is Jesus an angel?
Its angel Gebrel (Jibril).
smh undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Tenim47(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
d only angel should me ladies
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Neatboy: The easiest way the devil is using to deceive mankind now is to let people think that he and God do not exist. Listen to yourself. Angel Gabriel and others exist just in bible pages while your father the devil that you first heard of through the bible doesn't exist in bible also?
when will these Christians learn that their Bible is just a piece of human writing. Besides many alterations have been. It's no longer pure(if it ever was)
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by jcross19: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
in heaven they are hierachy and in accordance with love. from angels to achangels to seraphims who are to close why jesus stand at his right hand of the almight.they are nine level each level determine how powerful they are .angel - ach angel -principalities-dominion -virtue-thrones-cherubum-seraphim-God while jesus christ was exalted above but equal with God.the fallen angel ilbliss was the most power of all the workers of God because he control the cherubums and seraphims in heaven and these two groups are greatest in power in heaven.powerfulness depend how closeness they are to God.if u check book of revelation there was a place it was said that ach angel michael was unable to conquer the devil with help of blood of the and his testimonies he was conquered.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
jcross19: in heaven they are hierachy and in accordance with love. from angels to achangels to seraphims who are to close why jesus stand at his right hand of the almight.they are nine level each level determine how powerful they are .angel - ach angel -principalities-dominion -virtue-thrones-cherubum-seraphim-God while jesus christ was exalted above but equal with God..
u must be deranged and insane for saying Jesus is equal to God. I don't blame u, this is what Abrahamic religions like Islam and Christianity has done to the minds of some humans. I can't believe u place a Dead Jew(no matter how prophetic he was) to the level of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by unmask: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
striktlymi: Hi explicit,

Well personally I don't see any Angel as 'most powerful'. The reason basically is that every power possessed by any Angel at any point in time is derived directly from God, and the powers are largely dependent on what God wants an Angel to do at any point in time.

If God asks an Angel to come to Earth to deliver a message specific to an individual, then that Angel becomes the most powerful as far as that duty is concerned because he goes with God's blessings.

Let me illustrate further with a little of what we know already...In the military an ordinary recruit can be given enough powers to arrest a General if the General is found wanting.

Ordinarily the general is higher in rank and possess more powers than any bloody recruit but in some circumstances the powers of the General can be withdrawn and a higher power given to anyone asked to arrest the fellow.

This was the case between Michael the Arch Angel and 'Lucifer'. Lucifer faulted and Michael was asked to boot him out of 'Heaven'. Michael could perform this function because God gave him the order to do so. If God had not given the go ahead, he wouldn't have been able to.

Hence, the powers of any Angel is derived basically from God and any Angel can emerge as the most powerful at one time and the next another takes charge, based on what God wants.

funny you guys always find it convinient to use earthly analogies to justify your claims, but when the tables are turned and earthly analogies don't fit you will say these are things we cant comprehend with the human brain......

Anyways satan might be the strongest angel.....and that is because another God had to be sent to defeat him and not an angel
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by unmask: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
and op....please stop watching too many superhero movies.....no matter how much you argue, it is still difficult to choose the stronger between thor and superman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.