Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? (37933 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jesus Christ is not an angel please. No angel is greater than the other but they are assigned duties specifically, like angel gabriel is the head messenger angels, angel Michael is the head of warring angel. Lucifer (devil) was the head of heaven band (singers) before pride was found in him.

as someone explained. they are created equally, but with specified duties. ie, for war, delivering messages, singing et al. no one is more powerful, bible did not mention that one is more powerful and the other is not. they are all servants of God.

however, if you read the book of isaiah and revelation, you will see that the bible talks more about how God created Lucifer, bible calls him angel of light, beautiful, so we can say that he is more power according to bible description but we thank God for the victory on the cross of calvary. With Jesus in your life, angel are your servants, they deliver messages to you from God, go to war for you, though you cant order them arroud, they are subject to God not to you, so if you need help, all you ask is from God, Oh Lord, send your angels to guard me, to fight for me, to do this do that.

i pray God will help us to understand.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by jswift: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angel micheal
Angel micheal
Angel micheal
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Romanticboy1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
purpleprincess: So i can post here!
but not on uniben's thread
..mtchew

education section makes u tke a week off b4 u cn post! Dazzal
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Romanticboy1(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2013
we dun rili need 2 knw who z d mst powerful angel! Its nat our bizness,God Created them 4 der special purposes,Its nat in our place 2 see who is grter
Cus dts nat wt We r instructed 2 do!
Our major concern is hw 2 b a fire-brand 4 God,win souls nd hpe nat 2 Miss rapture
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Taekwondo: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2013
One might be tempted to say Satan but Michael has giving him a tough time if not defeated him before.
There is no angel called Selena. All angels must have el at the end. El means from God. Even satans real name wasn't lucifer. It was satniel. E.g. Raphael- healing from God.
Again the seven thunders that roared were the 7 buildings that dropped in sept 11. The woman standing on water, on ten horns with 7 spikes on her head and book in her hand, who pointed right hand to heaven was the statue of liberty. Look @that statue.
Also, false prophet was the police of the world who claims to do Gods work n whose moto is in God we trust but goes behind to legalize abortion, euthenasia, homosexuality etc.
Also the beast who rose from the sea was different from other kings, tried to change the set of times, disrespected the religion of his ancestors etc
Obama was born in Hawaii which is in the sea. He's the first black ruler amongst group of white rulers hence diff from previous kings, change the set of times his slogan change we can believe in, disrespect d religion of ancestors his fathers were muslim he claims christian.
Back to Angels there are cadres of angels. 7 cadres. Theses cadres are headed by archangels called princes. Only the archangels have seen God (read Tobith). Gabriel heads Cadre one. All messages come from here. Raphael heads cadre 3. Uriel whom I've met on 3 occassions heads cadre 5. Michael is the strongest Angel who heads cadre 7. Jesus the true son of God is considered the prince of princes. He heads and orders all archangels and is truelly son of the most high.
You can't judge ur superior. So for God to say man will judge the Angels means by the grace of God man can acheive greater heights than the angels (satan inclusive) if he discoveres himself.
I guess I'm out of time but if you want to know more send me an email and I'd glad reply or ask me to paste more. I can explain revelations to all as I see in this forumn many have it all twisted.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by omojisola(m): 2:39am On Sep 30, 2013
The angel guarding me day and night
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by gbengadada2004(m): 5:32am On Sep 30, 2013
That scripture you just quoted from Mal 3: 1 is referring to Elijah who later came as John the Baptist, and was the fore runner of Jesus Christ. This is fulfilled in John the Baptist. Please read (Matt. 11: 7 -14; Mark 1:2; Luke 1:76) and stop preaching heresy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2013
prettyrosefave: Jesus Christ is not an angel please. No angel is greater than the other but they are assigned duties specifically, like angel gabriel is the head messenger angels, angel Michael is the head of warring angel. Lucifer (devil) was the head of heaven band (singers) before pride was found in him.

as someone explained. they are created equally, but with specified duties. ie, for war, delivering messages, singing et al. no one is more powerful, bible did not mention that one is more powerful and the other is not. they are all servants of God.

this guy is confused he says they are equal here.

however, if you read the book of isaiah and revelation, you will see that the bible talks more about how God created Lucifer, bible calls him angel of light, beautiful, so we can say that he is more power according to bible description but we thank God for the victory on the cross of calvary. With Jesus in your life, angel are your servants, they deliver messages to you from God to go to war for you, though you cant order them arroud, they are subject to God not to you, so if you need help, all you ask is from God, Oh Lord, send your angels to guard me, to fight for me, to do this do that.

i pray God will help us to understand.
and here he says Lucifer is stronger, And who told u that u have to have Jesus in ur life before u can request help from heavenly beings?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Onliie(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Mudley313:

How so? In the fictitious battle for Earth, Satan is winning more souls than god; satan runs the world, while the other angels like gabriel et al only exist in bible pages...or what is your definition of powerful again?
do you know how small the earth is compared to the whole universe?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by nathdim: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2013
look at the names of the angels angel Michael angel Raphael angel Gabriel angel castell e.t.c why is there no angel babatunde angel chinedu angel ekaite why is it only the white man names dat god knows as angel

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Taekwondo: One might be tempted to say Satan but Michael has giving him a tough time if not defeated him before.
There is no angel called Selena. All angels must have el at the end. El means from God. Even satans real name wasn't lucifer. It was satniel. E.g. Raphael- healing from God.
Again the seven thunders that roared were the 7 buildings that dropped in sept 11. The woman standing on water, on ten horns with 7 spikes on her head and book in her hand, who pointed right hand to heaven was the statue of liberty. Look @that statue.
Also, false prophet was the police of the world who claims to do Gods work n whose moto is in God we trust but goes behind to legalize abortion, euthenasia, homosexuality etc.
Also the beast who rose from the sea was different from other kings, tried to change the set of times, disrespected the religion of his ancestors etc
Obama was born in Hawaii which is in the sea. He's the first black ruler amongst group of white rulers hence diff from previous kings, change the set of times his slogan change we can believe in, disrespect d religion of ancestors his fathers were muslim he claims christian.
Back to Angels there are cadres of angels. 7 cadres. Theses cadres are headed by archangels called princes. Only the archangels have seen God (read Tobith). Gabriel heads Cadre one. All messages come from here. Raphael heads cadre 3. Uriel whom I've met on 3 occassions heads cadre 5. Michael is the strongest Angel who heads cadre 7. Jesus the true son of God is considered the prince of princes. He heads and orders all archangels and is truelly son of the most high.
You can't judge ur superior. So for God to say man will judge the Angels means by the grace of God man can acheive greater heights than the angels (satan inclusive) if he discoveres himself.
I guess I'm out of time but if you want to know more send me an email and I'd glad reply or ask me to paste more. I can explain revelations to all as I see in this forumn many have it all twisted.
see as this one is writing as if he knows everything, he's even requesting for email msgs for more info cheesy all the names of angels u know were given by men, so wat if I name one Selena? Or even OmoOlorun. Abi u think these angels(if they exist) won't have names in other languages.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2013
nathdim: look at the names of the angels angel Michael angel Raphael angel Gabriel angel castell e.t.c why is there no angel babatunde angel chinedu angel ekaite why is it only the white man names dat god knows as angel
those names were given by men, and cause those men spoke Hebrew, the names are Hebrew names. Everyone on this thread, I would like to give one angel this name; Omolorun
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by MEILYN(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Taekwondo: One might be tempted to say Satan but Michael has giving him a tough time if not defeated him before.
you have it all twisted. Heresy Heresy.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Onliie(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2013
bokohalal: Na wa o. Africans arguing about angels.
Commosensically,if there are angels, then your imagined God is not omnipotent. How can you worship something that needs the assistance of angelic warriors to fight his perceived foe, Satan?
This kind of belief does not sell anymore. God was okay when people did not know better. Or when the first homo sapien decided to lord it over his evolving homo erectuses.
so if someone attacks Jonathan, he will be the one to fight back by himself?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Ryda(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Angel Sanyeri!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by hiuser(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Go on the pavement : 'Behold I am an angel! Go back there and forgive you!'
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by blackbeau1(f): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2013
@ op,seriously? na wa oh. what kind of topic is this? soon,we go dey see topics like-which kind of garri is the best for soaking

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Rossikk(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Are any of these so called "angels" black, or are they all white, blonde "angels"?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by emuyi(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2013
MEILYN: Jesus Christ....

Have been receiving insults because i mentioned Jesus...

but u do err not knowing scriptures
TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

This is God saying He will send a Messenger [Jesus]

Jesus is an Angel dont be fooled.
when the bible said I'll send my messenger before me, it was actually refering to John the baptist who was sent to prepare the Lord's(Jesus) way.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Gerrard59(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
yes, the most powerful angel is michael or ~mikal~ a.k.a jesus. he is an archangel and arch angels are powerful than angels and principalities. in heaven cherubium/seraphims are the most powerful spirits created by God. lucifer was not an angel, he waaas a cherubium.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ArihiChimezie(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Jesus according to colosian 1:15 and Rev 12:7-12
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Consultville(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2013
No doubt Angel Michael. He is the Arch Angel, please Jesus is not an angel, He is the Son of the Most High God, its a divine mystery, a canal minded can't comprehend

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Haiye007(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2013
It's me guys,cus I'm created in d image of god. Amen...alleluyah sum body... grin
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by macof(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Consultville: No doubt Angel Michael. He is the Arch Angel, please Jesus is not an angel, He is the Son of the Most High God, its a divine mystery, a canal minded can't comprehend
All angels are sons of the most high.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by zube01(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2013
exPLIcit7: don't say that...when I say powerful I don't mean who is winning more souls and who isn't...in the area of might,satan is not the most powerful angel...there are other angels more powerful than he...in the battle in heaven,MICHAEL the archangel defeated him in a single combat...satan isn't the most powerful angel he is winning more souls because of his crafty nature...Angels are not weak as most people think they are...ARCHANGEL MICHAEL is more powerful than he...time will come when the most powerful host in heaven will be released by GOD...as we all know this is the time of Grace...
.....so bros u sabi who powerful pass why then u dey ask?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by ojororepete: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Angel Michael
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Horus(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Malawian(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2013

TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: [/b]and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).
"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the [b]angel
which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5)...

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1).

IS IT THAT YOU CANT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH?
the book with the angel was already opened.
did you read that the angel opened the book?

this is the kind of illiterates that will tommorrow become pastors and G.Os deceiving the many.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Malawian(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
macof: those names were given by men, and cause those men spoke Hebrew, the names are Hebrew names. Everyone on this thread, I would like to give one angel this name; Omolorun
the names are divine names, given by God almigthy and Not Hebrew names.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Dannylux: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2013

TANKS TO TRUTHISLIGHT.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

What does Angel mean?
Angel-Messenger

long story. Jesus is no angel.
The word of God is deeper than it appears to be. Misinterpretation is inevitable.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by Revolva(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
For me i think is Chris Angels the American Magician

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? by karkel(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
striktlymi: Hi explicit,

Well personally I don't see any Angel as 'most powerful'. The reason basically is that every power possessed by any Angel at any point in time is derived directly from God, and the powers are largely dependent on what God wants an Angel to do at any point in time.

If God asks an Angel to come to Earth to deliver a message specific to an individual, then that Angel becomes the most powerful as far as that duty is concerned because he goes with God's blessings.

Let me illustrate further with a little of what we know already...In the military an ordinary recruit can be given enough powers to arrest a General if the General is found wanting.

Ordinarily the general is higher in rank and possess more powers than any bloody recruit but in some circumstances the powers of the General can be withdrawn and a higher power given to anyone asked to arrest the fellow.

This was the case between Michael the Arch Angel and 'Lucifer'. Lucifer faulted and Michael was asked to boot him out of 'Heaven'. Michael could perform this function because God gave him the order to do so. If God had not given the go ahead, he wouldn't have been able to.

Hence, the powers of any Angel is derived basically from God and any Angel can emerge as the most powerful at one time and the next another takes charge, based on what God wants.
DO U REALY KNOW WHO THE ARCH ANGEL IS? THE PERSON INFORM OF GOD THE SON DAT WHAT HE IS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Ayo Oritsejafor & Wife Host Valentine's Suya Party In Warri. PICS / 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.