Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) (28433 Views)

Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2013
So Dr Sid was a bridegroom at a Nigerian wedding in Scotland over the weekend and he rocked a skirt, lol. I think the skirt looks good on him tho... what do you think guys?

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/scottish-groomsman-see-what-dr-sid-wore.html

5 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by josemaria03(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2013
nice undecidednice
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Its tradition to wear a kilt in Scotland. Not shocking news tongue I'm guessing either the wife or husband are oyibo.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123: Its tradition to wear a kilt in Scotland. Not shocking news tongue I'm guessing either the wife or husband are oyibo.

You said Scotland, not Nigeria even though the wedding was in Scotland, it doesn't warrant a man who is not used to their tradition to dress as such when he has an option of dressing corporately

Another reason why i wont blame those End time things Niggaz on NL

3 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

You said Scotland, not Nigeria even though the wedding was in Scotland, it doesn't warrant a man who is not used to their tradition to dress as such when he has an option of dressing corporately

But why shouldn't they ? How about the oyibos that wear our natives when getting married ? Dr Sid was a part of the groomsmen and he has to wear clothing that they tell him to wear, otherwise it spoils it.

The hubby is oyibo btw

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zexxzyAr-sA/Ui1eLxnBHLI/AAAAAAAAC74/eJm_deKpMQY/s280/dr+sid+scottish+kemifilaniblog.PNG[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Sleekbaby(f): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Nawa oo, wot type of attire s ds, hp he is nt a gay.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

But you'll ooooh and aaaah if they come here and wear our traditional wear during a Nigerian wedding?? Double standard much?

5 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2013
He cudnt stay in the closet anymore

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by demelza: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2013
I just love the Scottish's kilt with their different patterns and colours, it always look nice.
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2013
demelza: I just love the Scottish's kilt with their different patterns and colours, it always look nice.
Kan yhu spot the diff. btw a Gay Scottish and a Non-Gay Scottish¿

5 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by tellwisdom: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2013
tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2013
How does Dr sid know the scot?that he's part of bridal train sorry grooms confetti

Celebs and their tag along pictures.
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by demelza: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Kan yhu spot the diff. btw a Gay Scottish and a Non-Gay Scottish¿
What difference will that bit of information add to my life?
I hope you arent one of those people who go around thinking that all Gays have feminine tendencies because you cant be farther from the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Danhumprey: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2013
@OP,me think he look like your husband. No offence. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Chiscomax(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2013
;Dhihihiihihi.... i have finally found mama nneka. dr sid, they are looking for you in your villa o

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Brimmie(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2013
Dr. Sid Is Gay!! undecided

Attack Me Make I Rough-Handle Ur Balls!! undecided
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Chiscomax(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Brimmie: Dr. Sid Is Gay!! undecided

Attack Me Make I Rough-Handle Ur Balls!! undecided
y :Dou can not hurt me, you are casper the friendly ghost. SHE aint gay, she is mama nneka
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2013
demelza: What difference will that bit of information add to my life?
I hope you arent one of those people who go around thinking that all Gays have feminine tendencies because you cant be farther from the truth.
If all Gays don't have females tendencies, den yhu mite bii a candidate. Juxt saying
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by demelza: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
If all Gays don't have females tendencies, den yhu mite bii a candidate. Juxt saying
You would be totally right if I had a dïck.
I aint wishing for it though.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Kaymisola: So Dr Sid was a bridegroom at a Nigerian wedding in Scotland over the weekend and he rocked a skirt, lol. I think the skirt looks good on him tho... what do you think guys?
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/scottish-groomsman-see-what-dr-sid-wore.html

adaobi123: But why shouldn't they ? How about the oyibos that wear our natives when getting married ? Dr Sid was a bridegroom and he has to wear clothing that they tell him to wear, otherwise it spoils it.
The hubby is oyibo btw

Were there two bridegrooms? or was it Sid getting married? We need to start beating some of you guys, really.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by fr3do(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2013

Were there two bridegrooms? or was it Sid getting married?

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Profdolaisawiz: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2013
CallMeFemi: ENDTIME TINZ
Ode!
Wearing a kilt is tradition at Scot weddings. It doesn't make him a transvestite.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2013
olu_kenzo :

Were there two bridegrooms? or was it Sid getting married? We need to start beating some of you guys, really.

Dr sid has a girlfriend, so he could be getting married soon. Just speculating. tongue
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Dr sid has a girlfriend, so he could be getting married soon. Just speculating. tongue

Smartie much eh? Better correct that thing before I...
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by MsSpaqs(f): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Lol,u people wl just go 2 Celebrities Instagram pages,copy their photos n gv us fake Gists.He was part of d Grooms' Men.Aw could he av worn suit.Smh people Smh
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Isiterere(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2013
eddiebruk:

this is double standard from you, whenever oyinbo men marry Nigerian,they wore our native attire , stop showing your ignorance online, and for you to be siding those crew in ur post; u're deluded

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by skyscraperTM(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2013
dude looks confused

we are in nigeria not scotland dummie

if i should call him a f'ool now the moderators will ban me again

ΘÐЏΠ@ЏÖ™

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by Symphony007: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Most people don't know this but it is scottish tradition not to wear any underwear or pants under a kilt. I hope this dude is following this rule, therefore he should mind how he sits.
Re: Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Symphony007: Most people don't know this but it is scottish tradition not to wear any underwear or pants under a kilt. I hope this dude is following this rule, therefore he should mind how he sits.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Holygrin.wind fit blow am na.chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo / Sola Sobowale's Birthday Dinner At London Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.