Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks (2377 Views)

Girl Accused Of Snatching And Wedding Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Speaks! / Beyonce’s First Boyfriend :- “losing Beyonce Is My Biggest Regret” / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by obiajurum25: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Beyonce and her first boyfriend Lyndell dated for 9 years, and she was a good girl from a Christian home who didn’t believe in sex before marriage. As Beyonce’s career began taking off, Lyndell felt as though he couldn’t hold out anymore and he cheated on Bey which caused her to eventually dump him. Now, over 12 years or so later, Lyndell is reminiscing on his former relationship with Bey, while saying, “Beyonce was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. . . and she’d still be mine if I’d not cheated on her.”

Catch a few highlight from his interview below:

On the relationship:
Beyonce was the love of my life and I was hers, so losing her is still my biggest regret. She would say to me all the time, ‘I’m afraid to ever live my life without you Lyndall, I want you to be mine for ever’.

I’ll be honest — it was me that messed everything up and lost her for ever to Jay Z, but I deserved it.

Who cheats on a woman as beautiful as Beyonce? Well, I am that man and it’s something that’ll always haunt me.

Mind who you cheat on,Beyonce's first boyfriend never knew she would be one of the biggest stars in the world and she went on to marry one of the biggest rap stars.

Read more: http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/09/i-regret-cheating-on-beyonce-beys-ex.html?=0

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by victorvick(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2013
hmm.but what of know
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by Chiscomax(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2013
angryoh,so this is the guy that first pressed her well, i do not gossip

NO BE MY BUSINESS
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by demelza: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Guys, let this be a warning to you.
That girl who you are stepping out on might just be another Beyoncé grin
If you dont want to be another Lyndell tomorrow, keep it in your pants.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2013
She would have still dumped your broke azz eventually anyway, and it would have been more painful if you had been foolishly faithful to her. Nothing is more painful than being dumped in spite of (if not because of) one's faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by fr3do(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Pathetic
she's now married with a kid,sir

look at it from another perspective
if beyonce had stuck with him,she might have made some decisions that would have made her not as blessed as she is now.

Think chubby bey with 5 kids and 2 jobs grin .
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by Isiterere(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2013
Am still a good friend to all my X, am happy to be their X all day

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by Sunnystooth(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Beyonce does'nt even look like a girl dat is lousy and loose with her sexuality, even after being a celeb... They say, charity begins at home... And she'z living up to dat now, even as a mom.... Girl's kip ur legs close plzzzzzz!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by switdil(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmmmmm
I just lyk this part of the story when the X is regretting
Its so good watching n hearing em lamenting
grin grin
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sunnystooth: .... Girl's kip ur legs close plzzzzzz!!!!
yea. While you keep your dck in your pants.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by tpia5: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
offtopic

a good girl from a Christian home who didn’t believe in sex before marriage

i wonder how many people snicker nowadays whenever they see phrases like these.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
lorretta u: yea. While you keep your dck in your pants.
sharrrap.......how can i keep it in my pants ,when you keep making it nod like an agama lizard angry
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by Lolitua(f): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Baby blif im..#lol...
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce 5 Times-First Boyfriend Speaks by dplomaticVal: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dude looks like FFK

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran Copies Rihanna’s Entire Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Tiwa Savage Announces Pregnancy On Instagram .... / PHOTOS: AY And Brother, Yomi Casual Lavish N25m On New Whips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.