Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet (51219 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by ibietela2(m): 2:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Wereh kpe: Was enjoying this story until i saw the link below SAHARA REPORTERS.

I have stopped taking them serious as they are full of LIES and ONLY try to see the bad things which they add their lies to

I didn't even read, i just scroll down to the source and i saw the name Dessert repotters.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2013
I Never Wanted to comment on this thread but now I feel its right to speak out. We all know the state of the country, "Chop I Chop" and its been like this for decades... When Tompolo was risking his life fighting for what he believes belongs to him, how many of you rats picked up your guns and fought with him Some of the warlords who fought the battles with Tompolo never made it to see today.

For goodness sake, cant we appreciate something good?? Isn't IT thesame people that clapped their hands when he waged war against the oil majors??, how dare you'all criticize him for buying a jet Perhaps we should all hang Ayiri for owning a Rolls Royce Is it their fault that Nigeria is ruled by greedy elites?? its our fault... think Again, WE LET THEM WALK OVER US AND TAKE US FOR GRANTED... maybe if we Egypt this country for 1 week, we might then breathe some fresh air, until then

LEAVE TOMPOLO ALONE HATERS!!!!!

And to those of u who are Suffering and Smiling, Get a Job, if you are not ready to die for a new Nigeria, Go Get yourself a JOB!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2013
You are very silly!!! are you insulting Saharareporters? Tell me if you will find such news on your native tv networks... be very careful
ibietela2:

I didn't even read, i just scroll down to the source and i saw the name Dessert repotters.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by imperiouxx(m): 2:45am On Sep 10, 2013
When una dey chop together we no dey air, now wey dem remove your hand for plate, na him we come dey air tori. Abegi, free me from your lamentation.

If e like make e buy Jet bomber and space shuttle.

No be thief you all be?! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Taiwo20: This.

Is

STRANGE.

How to become a Militant

An e-book of strategy and forensic odyssey of Mr. Tompolo

".......this book would open your eyes".....Night Owl Newspaper.
Download Here

How is this strange, did Tompolo stop your father from becoming a Militant??

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Gregzee: 2:46am On Sep 10, 2013
[/quote]Nigerians must realize that voting for Jonathan come 2015 is a vote for more money in the hands of those who have wronged and robbed Nigerians of our God-given resources
Please state your true intention and don't hide under unverifiable claims.
If he has been awarded the security contract, then probably he truly deserves a jet for proper surveillance.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by alaladakosta(f): 2:50am On Sep 10, 2013
congrat tompolo.ggmub. lol . i laugh in mandarin

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Gregzee: Nigerians must realize that voting for Jonathan come 2015 is a vote for more money in the hands of those who have wronged and robbed Nigerians of our God-given resources.
Please state your true intention.

Well, the best way to pay back all those who have robbed Nigeria is to Assassinate them 1 after the other.... If only Boko Haram had made this their cause, they would have gained momentous support from the masses.

In China people like Femi Fani-Kayode, Otedola, Farouk Lawan, IBB, OBJ, Timi Aliabe, James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Odili, Mbadinuju, Chime, Yerima and many other Thieves yet to mention and also that aged thief called Bode George will not even be alive nor have a say in the newspapers, their copses will be displayed in town squares as a warning other would-be thieves..

10 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Csami(m): 2:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Well i dont blame him, i blame whatever justice is made up of. Justice doesn't get the wrong people at the right time. For the first time in my life i was happy for this country when i saw a graduate took over the presidency and i thought this is it, we have finally arrived. Honestly, i dont support one Nigeria but if the country still stays together by 2015...guys, please dont vote that slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 10, 2013
He bought and private jet and so what? Oh well, blame your screwed up government not him.

Goodluck Jonathan is the worst thing that've ever happened to Nigeria and if y'all voters will still let this brainless puzsy asss gorilla looking dude be your president for the next 4 years shame on y'all.

PDP will keep on sucking Nigeria/Nigerians up until they keep away all the tribal sentiments and come in as one.

Sometimes I still believe that Nigeria would be different and better if they're on dictatorship. Compare the level of evil, bribery and corruption during Obasanjo's regim and now. I still believe Obasanjo so far is the best president Nigeria ever had.

I pray one day I will have the courage and something positive to look up to and say YES I am a Nigerian regardless of what part of the world I was born.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 10, 2013
ok, lets flip the MOVIE SCRIPT

SCENE 1: TOMPOLO BUYS 500 ROCKET LAUNCHERS, 200 AK47S, AND 2000 GRENADES ...

How does this feel Gooooood right?
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Gregzee: 2:57am On Sep 10, 2013
great1: 2:51am
Its unfair to launch an election campaign with such a "below the belt tactics".... Are you denying the fact that if an APC candidate becomes the next president, Tinubu will be awarded 5 oil blocks ? Lets be real for once, these so called politicians never had our personal interests at heart...
So just do what you can to upgrade your current status quo, rather than run a campaign of blackmail against GEJ
great1, I just modified my post! am actually quoting the author. Please modify yours. Thanks
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2013
REALITY101: He bought and private jet and so what? Oh well, blame your screwed up government not him.

Goodluck Jonathan is the worst thing that've ever happened to Nigeria and if y'all voters will still let this brainless puzsy asss gorilla looking dude be your president for the next 4 years shame on y'all.

PDP will keep on sucking Nigeria/Nigerians up until they keep away all the tribal sentiments and come in as one.

Sometimes I still believe that Nigeria would be different and better if they're on dictatorship. Compare the level of evil, bribery and corruption during Obasanjo's regim and now. I still believe Obasanjo so far is the best president Nigeria ever had.

I pray one day I will have the courage and something positive to look up to and say YES I am a Nigerian regardless of what part of the world I was born.

I was short of mentioning that Nigeria is Best Ruled by Dictatorship....!!! thats the simple truth... because we are not yet advanced to handle democracy... In my opinion, everybody wana live the millionaire lifestyle without having to work hard. And thats the current day reality in Nigeria...
Indecipline has taken over... Over night Billionaires everywhere... Otedola owes the banks N199 Billion Naira... Cecillia Ibru stole more than N100Billion from the banking system... so what more do we expect.... All that needs to be done is a reset of our cultural values..
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by maxit2(m): 3:00am On Sep 10, 2013
@OP fork you.

You stupid South-west and Northerners be like GEJ this, GEJ that,
una dey mad?
You pigs and cattle have been ruling since 1960 and the country was still in ruins till 2011 before GEJ came in.

Why all the hating?,
Yes the Niger Delta militants are criminals, BUT you cannot label them as terrorist.

@Tompolo, he should be assassinated. The fight which was supposed to be for his people has now turned into a fight for his pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by imperiouxx(m): 3:02am On Sep 10, 2013
maxi-t:
@OP fork you.

una dey mad?
You pigs and cattle have been ruling since 1960 and the country was still in ruins till 2011 before GEJ came in.

Why all the hating?,
Yes the Niger Delta militants are criminals, BUT you cannot label them as terrorist.

@Tompolo, he should be assassinated. The fight which was supposed to be for his people has now turned into a fight for his pocket.

If you're the one, with this pathetic state of Nigeria, won't you save such opportunity? Who is the fool?..... Government.

Those thieves can't play on my intelligence. Whenever one is side lined, he comes out whining to the public spreading propaganda.

Bunch of thieves. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 10, 2013
maxi-t:
@OP fork you.

una dey mad?

Why all the hating?,

Tompolo is not a saint... !!!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Goldenboy007(m): 3:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Reading this makes me weep inside. Some of us were born as princes in our own fatherland but had to relocate to foreign lands as second class citizens. Why? it is excusable to be amongst strangers who see us as lesser human but gave our upcoming generation better chances of survival than to be in our own land and be enslaved and killed by those we share the same blood with. If only one could wish he was never born in a backward nation like Nigeria without offending God, if only the link with the land could be washed off with water and soap would it not be better for us? We grew up in a society which negates every moral values our good mothers taught us, corruption has transcended beyond being just a bad habit to be a DNA factor woven into native newborns like bone tendons. The terrible reality is that our leaders are no longer the problem of the land, the people are ! Give one of these grumbling underprivileged masses little power and see them act like gods, trampling on those very souls that voted them there. The road to redemption isn't just far, it doesn't exist !

8 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Edohobong: 3:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Wonders no dey end for Naija. 2moro other youth will follow his links. I no talk o
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by ABAKA72(m): 3:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Omotolaaraujo: He should have taken the money he wasted on the jet and done something in the Delta to help his people. LOOSER!
so oyedepo, adeboye,otedola,bola tinubu etc that bought jets be4 him has tranformed their region into Dubai abi? you are now pontificating because he is not from your tribe. you no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by badmeat(m): 3:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Another Niger deltan progresses!the west n north turns green with envy,if una no like niger delta why not let us be on our own!must we be one,my fellow NDs flux the wealth,any body wey nor like am make drink acidangry
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Billygee2u: 3:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Why almost every Nigerian have the inborn habit of jealousy? The writer of this scrap, hypocrites ,"first remove the logs in your own eyes before you will remove the specks in your brother's eyes".Matthew 7:5
You maybe a 419er,kidnapper,looter,hire killer,armed robber,who knows till the day your cup will be filled up?

We always criticize what others do, as if we are saints.If you were in his shoes ,will you not eat the buttered bread on your table? will you have bread on your dinning table and be begging for food?
There is no food for a lazy man. TOMPOLO,deserved what he got today.He labored for it. He sacrificed his life years back till today, to get to where he is now.
You fear death,but TOMPOLO,throw away the fear of death and fought for their liberation,which a selfish and cowardice like you can not do.
TOMPOLO is enjoying his birth right.Stop being envy,jealous and critics of good things.
Were you in another planet, when OBJ emerge as Nigeria president from prison.As long as OBJ served in prison,he is an ex-convict,is this lie?
How many ex-convict that are in power today in Nigeria? Are they not in the senate house,house of reps,house of assembly, governors,yet you have never fought against them,only to see TOPOLO, because,He is from Niger delta,because,JONATHAN is from ND.
Where were you all this years ,since IBB,enrich himself with the Niger deltas oil?where were you since OBJ,BUHARI,and all the northern "born to rule" looted Nigeria and enrich themselves with the proceeds( OIL ) from Niger Delta?
I just see you simply as enemy of progress.
Let who the cap fits, wear it. ok? stop pock-nosing.ok? Think of how to liberate your own people from the ills of government.Think of how to bring bread to the poor ones in your community, before attacking someone who God have blessed.Repent today form your HYPOCRITICAL life.
Let me stop here.
God bless you and bless all hard working Nigerians,May God's will be done in Nigeria. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by ibietela2(m): 3:38am On Sep 10, 2013
great1: You are very silly!!! are you insulting Saharareporters? Tell me if you will find such news on your native tv networks... be very careful

Alright Mr just end it?? Are you ma.d or something that you don't feel something is wrong?? Why are they the only people reporting on ND? Where were they when people were deported in their own country?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by kenzspunpy(m): 3:43am On Sep 10, 2013
the_ripper3: So TY Danjuma, Alakija and the other thieves can own an oil bloc in Niger Delta and amass so much wealth and a son of the soil shouldn't tap into the same grace?

Bunch of jokers. Naija na opportunity, when e reach ur turn, chop and quench.

Just on point! I remember when there was a publication on those who owned oil blocks in the Niger-Delta sometimes back, 80% of them are pure opportunists, not to mention that they are also northerners. Without Nigerian government patronage, will Aliko Dangote, late MKO Abiola, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah and a host of others who own private jets, succeed in their businesses? What's the big deal in Tompolo owning a private jet or benefiting from what others benefit from? Nigeria is finished long time ago. Abi una no know? Stay here and make stupid comment instead of evolving ways to insulate yourselves, and may be loved ones from the impending doom in this country. Over and out!!

6 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by ProsperOnyema: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2013
I wonder what will happen if after GEJ, another President stops these boys source of income. Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 10, 2013
great1:

I was short of mentioning that Nigeria is Best Ruled by Dictatorship....!!! thats the simple truth... because we are not yet advanced to handle democracy... In my opinion, everybody wana live the millionaire lifestyle without having to work hard. And thats the current day reality in Nigeria...
Indecipline has taken over... Over night Billionaires everywhere... Otedola owes the banks N199 Billion Naira... Cecillia Ibru stole more than N100Billion from the banking system... so what more do we expect.... All that needs to be done is a reset of our cultural values..

For real man. Nigeria is the only country where crime pays. You can only imagine how much GEJ have stolen so far

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by jimjones: 4:19am On Sep 10, 2013
boys and girls, there's your government at work. thanks to the honorable imbeсile-in-chief, goodluck fuсking jonathan, boyloaf and co can be rest assured their miracle is on the way!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by otanaworld: 4:28am On Sep 10, 2013
I remembered the story of Jesus disciple who was angry at the woman who poured an alabaster box of oilment on Jesus feet saying why was the expensive oil nor sold to feed the poor ....not knowing that he himself is a thief stealing from Jesus treasury.

Is this why Jonathan should go? NOooooooooooooo

The opportunity cost of not having Tompolo buying his jet is for the disciple not to have a kobo in the treasury to steal.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by OneNaira6: 4:32am On Sep 10, 2013
So? Did anyone complain or whine when northern and western thief's way claim politicians and pastors were going around wasting stolen money.

Unlike the western pastors, we don't even know how they got their millions/billions, Tompolo as of late have a legitimate business. The man is a proud owner of a security firm. There is a strong likelihood his business is doing great. So what he was a past militant. So what? The probability that his new found money is from the firm is high.

As for the north/west calling Jonathan, Jonathan everywhere, abeg spare the man. Him fit own una money.
Your dog dies, one scream Jonathan.
Your house collapse, Jonathan did it.
It starts raining, Jonathan did it.
Your wife/husband cheats on you, Jonathan did it.
You used up your salary and now your broke, jonathan did it.
Man buys his own plane, jonathan did it.

Get the man's name of una mouth for Godsake. Him fit own una money or what? The country was f2cked up with no growth whatsoever until he took office. Thank him for fixing up a tiny bit instead of whining as if he destroyed an improved nation. Mtschewww.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by ABAKA72(m): 4:43am On Sep 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Good morning Bros! wink
so na now the guy wake up. Lol!!! @IGBO-SON you are very funny.
BTW can you imagine that some folks are not happy just because Enugu airport has been upgraded from a local to an international airport, something those folks consider as a taboo and because of that GEJ must be kicked out of office by all means for establishing a federal presence in the east. anyway thats by the way.
Tompolo is just being vilified because he is not from the right tribe, but nobody is willing to admit that those leeches and parasitic criminals that has stolen the proceeds of our national oil resources and in the proccess destroyed the country's potentials, are the real thieves, but no big deal is made out of it because they are from certain tribes that feels they own the country.
What Tompolo is doing is not right under normal circumstance but he is a product of an unjust country that prefars hypocricy to telling the truth.
Let the judgement start with the crooks that have cornered the wealth of this nation. The ND guys should make money from their oil by whatever means the system allows period. anybody who does not like it, let him drink a gallon of crude oil and die for all I care.u

6 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by WILLIAMS10: 4:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Everyone knows without been told that Nigeria is corrupt....painstaking waiting to see naija blow up into a revolution
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Pee2k3: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Saharabrain reporters go to ur desert and fetch ur own oil too. Jealousy is ur problem. Group of liars trying to blackmail d Govt

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by OneNaira6: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2013
ABAKA72: so na now the guy wake up. Lol!!! @IGBO-SON you are very funny.
BTW can you imagine that some folks are not happy just because Enugu airport has been upgraded from a local to an international airport, something those folks consider as a taboo and because of that GEJ must be kicked out of office by all means for establishing a federal presence in the east. anyway thats by the way.
Tompolo is just being vilified because he is not from the right tribe, but nobody is willing to admit that those leeches and parasitic criminals that has stolen the proceeds of our national oil resources and in the proccess destroyed the country's potentials, are the real thieves, but no big deal is made out of it because they are from certain tribes that feels they own the country.
What Tompolo is doing is not right under normal circumstance but he is a product of an unjust country that prefars hypocricy to telling the truth.
Let the judgement start with the crooks that has cornered the wealth of this nation. The ND guys should make money from their oil by whatever mean the system allows period. anybody who does not like it, let him drink a gollon of crude oil and die for all I care.

You forgot to mention the amount of despise and hatred they spew on Akwa Ibom development. Anyone that's not from the state can see a massive improvement in that state but some peeps are angry and insultive to it just because it is not from the right side of the country. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.