Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos (14561 Views)

Driver Rams Into Bus Stop In Lagos. See Photos / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / LASTMA Fighting Passengers And Driver At Obanikoro Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by tellwisdom: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
I cant count how many lastma and vio officials i have slapped in the past few years.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by chucky234(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yungwizzzy: since he can't obey simple traffic rules let him go to jail na
Guy there are no sign posts erected to warn motorists in Lagos,I have not seen any.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Samxiulee: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oh lord have Mercy,I read through 3 pages and no one can come up with a sensible comment,from okada to keke napep,to kabukabu and op end it all with LAWMA....Hmmmmm
@ OP pls let me help you,
1,am from badagry and am not aware, of any prison in that axis.
2,police talk less of Lastma has no right to detain talkless of sending someone to prison for traffic offence in Lagos and any where in Nigeria,the best they can do is to impound your vehicle.
3.the highest offence in the traffic law is one way drive,which I was guity of my self, I paid the fine 50k,they gave me a bill at the back of the bill/ticket,all the offence where listed with their various fines,I was lucky they didn't send me to psychiatric hospital for a check up,so I don't think they will charge him 100k for illegal parking.
4,Lawma can not seal your office without a court order.
So please my friend stop lying on a faceless forum,if you have a problem with Fashola just come out straight.
At least give us the name of the firm and let's help you guys out if you are sincere.

3 Likes

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Urine: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2013
me_for_you: Yorubas that never see anything evil in st fashola.

For taking an unauthirised u-turn, my younger brother's friend was slammed 15k fine. I even helped out with 5k.

Simple offences that a trained traffic policeman can simply tell a driver "go and do it no more"

Lmao! This man knows nothing about the law.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Oh lord have Mercy,I read through 3 pages and no one can come up with a sensible comment,from okada to keke napep,to kabukabu and op end it all with LAWMA....Hmmmmm
2,police talk less of Lastma has no right to detain talkless of sending someone to prison for traffic offence in Lagos and any where in Nigeria,the best they can do is to impound your vehicle.
3.the highest offence in the traffic law is one way drive,which I was guity of my self, I paid the fine 50k,they gave me a bill at the back of the bill/ticket,all the offence where listed with their various fines,I was lucky they didn't send me to psychiatric hospital for a check up,so I don't think they will charge him 100k for illegal parking.
So please my friend stop lying on a faceless forum,if you have a problem with Fashola just come out straight.
At least give us the name of the firm and let's help you guys out if you are sincere.
100billion likes
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by patostation(m): 12:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Oh lord have Mercy,I read through 3 pages and no one can come up with a sensible comment,from okada to keke napep,to kabukabu and op end it all with LAWMA....Hmmmmm

I have said it before and I will say it again. I have no problem with Governor Fashola. On LAWMA, I am surprised that just because you haven't experienced it, so it does not happen. Well here is the message sent by a lady from LAWMA at 4:41 PM on the day before they sealed the office the next morning by 7AM. "Ignore if u've paid. Kindly endeavor to pay ur wastebills to avoid embarrasment.... Call XYZ on 080XXXXXXXX for info. TREAT AS URGENT. From LAWMA"

We were not sued to any court. As a matter of fact, we expected the LAWMA officials to reconcile their account with Ecobank instead of operating like the old NITEL whereby you go back to reconcile after payment. Remember, they claimed that we never paid anything and they refused to wait till the office was open so that they can see the evidence of payment. In the end, they said pay task force fee. This is not Fashola's fault. But some officials are looking for extra money. You get my point.

You say police has no right to detain somebody, abi? Then you must have just returned from UK.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by nopecin(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Me no get money oo but if unah fit raise d money make unah contact me I get sure irumole wey I go consult, anybody where collect the monet spend inside am nah Him own End tym be dat....... grin grin abi which kinda rubish b dat nah oppression.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by patostation(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
[/b]
This is why it is advisable for us to know our rights and as well Know what's in our constitution (you never know when the knowledge is going to be needed) and to be generally informed about all matters that directly and indirectly affects us.
I don't think any Task Force has the right to arrest traffic offenders other than The Nigerian Police and Lastma (though the latter isn't even empowered to arrest but to jot down the offenders particulars and pass it on to the Police). The fine for stopping at an unauthorised bus stop isn't even N 100,000 according to the state's new traffic law.
When you are arrested for a traffic offence and you officially want to pay your fine, you should only pay at the bank, and not over the counter anywhere elsethen take your teller to Lastma, Frsc etc
If your friend is still in the custody of this so called 'Task Force' hire a lawyer immediately. I repeat, it will benefit us if we know our rights. Government officials aren't going to be able to harass us unjustly.

Thank you so much. It is comments like yours that are helpful. Knowledge/Information is power. Many of these overzealous junior officials prey on people because they do not know the situation. They expect you to opt for settlement to save your time and inconvenience.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2013
if Fashola lead a federal government in Nigeria. there will be law and order.

Order should be obey and respected, because one person is not a government, it's a global minds, and it's made to be respected by the people for the people, which is true democracy.

This guy commented an offence and a reliable government is holding him for that, to teach other people a simple lesson, no short cut, let him serve his terms, next time he will be wise, even wiser than majority of us here, and mind you he can still be one of the best one day.

read this and see why Jonathan lead PDP government should be afforded in 2015, this should be an eyesore in government, shine your eyes in 2015. https://www.nairaland.com/1431831/ex-militant-tompolo-buys-private-jet
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Samxiulee: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2013
pato station:

I have said it before and I will say it again. I have no problem with Governor Fashola. On LAWMA, I am surprised that just because you haven't experienced it, so it does not happen. Well here is the message sent by a lady from LAWMA at 4:41 PM on the day before they sealed the office the next morning by 7AM. "Ignore if u've paid. Kindly endeavor to pay ur wastebills to avoid embarrasment.... Call XYZ on 080XXXXXXXX for info. TREAT AS URGENT. From LAWMA"

We were not sued to any court. As a matter of fact, we expected the LAWMA officials to reconcile their account with Ecobank instead of operating like the old NITEL whereby you go back to reconcile after payment. Remember, they claimed that we never paid anything and they refused to wait till the office was open so that they can see the evidence of payment. In the end, they said pay task force fee. This is not Fashola's fault. But some officials are looking for extra money. You get my point.

You say police has no right to detain somebody, abi? Then you must have just returned from UK.
Oga I got to know about lastma rules because of the fact that I was very upset with the way the Lastma guy conned me into their office with my car,as soon as they deflated my tyre,they told me to pay them 10k I begged for 5k and they refused,what annoyed me most is that these men were not even Lagosian,I told them I would rather pay govt than pay them the 10k,by that I would be happy,I raised hell in their office they refered me to their Oshodi HQ where I met with the head of Lastma and the SA to the governor,I paid the money but I had a nice time raising hell.BTW on the LAWMA issue,I advice you guys should get a lawyer and sue their ass,they have no right to seal the office without a court order.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by naturalwaves: 1:41am On Sep 11, 2013
pato station:

So you think somebody can just come out to make up this kind of story? If you follow my post, all I needed is suggestions on how to follow up this case and how to free this guy. Apart from that, the story is meant to get Nairalanders in particular and Lagosians in general to be aware of happenings. If you wish to visit the driver's family, I will give you the address in Ikeja.

Only last week, members of "LAWMA Task Force" sealed my office for not paying their bills. Their claim was that we have never paid any bill since the inception of our company. Unfortunately, they came around 7 am when the Manager who kept the files was not yet in the office. All pleadings to let the person come and show evidence of payment fell on deaf ears. It was after we paid the only outstanding bill and went to their office at 9 Awolowo Way to get them to open the gate that we realized the reason for their hurry to lock it. They demanded N30,000 un-official amount "for Task Force" before they could open the gate. Tell me that I also made up this story. I can give you the names of the officials who demanded the money. This is Lagos!
I see you are a Pro at giving sketchy details of events. The above post is filled with some funny lies. Your office was wrongly locked for not paying "AN" outstanding bill as against the fact that they thought you had never paid any bill since your company was established and so it was locked on a wrong reason. Now, you went to their office, showed evidence of past payments, paid the only outstanding and then rather than demand for an apology from them for delaying your business schedule by wrongly closing your office, you paid 30,000 naira to re open the office when you are not an illiterate (no offence). How does that sound to you? If I may ask, how much was the outstanding you paid?

Moreover, what is the correlation between this your story and that of your friend JJ? Nothing similar at all except 'Lagos State'. Someone told you that you just want to discredit BRF and you denied it only for you to shoot yourself with this kangaroo story again. You need to try again and come up with a better story okay? I will be waiting!
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by samfibby(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2013
This is the same state that cries out for full autonomy. I cant imagine what lagos will become with its own state police.

1 Like

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by HOTWATER(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2013
since it was done by LASG , it is ok .
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Delafruita(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2013
naturalwaves:
I see you are a Pro at giving sketchy details of events. The above post is filled with some funny lies. Your office was wrongly locked for not paying "AN" outstanding bill as against the fact that they thought you had never paid any bill since your company was established and so it was locked on a wrong reason. Now, you went to their office, showed evidence of past payments, paid the only outstanding and then rather than demand for an apology from them for delaying your business schedule by wrongly closing your office, you paid 30,000 naira to re open the office when you are not an illiterate (no offence). How does that sound to you? If I may ask, how much was the outstanding you paid?

Moreover, what is the correlation between this your story and that of your friend JJ? Nothing similar at all except 'Lagos State'. Someone told you that you just want to discredit BRF and you denied it only for you to shoot yourself with this kangaroo story again. You need to try again and come up with a better story okay? I will be waiting!
there are things that happen in lagos that can be termed bizarre.I wouldn't wave the "stories" away because I know such things could happen in cases where overzealous officials have seen an opportunity to take advantage of others.its true they can't take advantage of you if you obeyed the law but if lagos itself isn't fully compliant with its own rules,it certainly shouldn't expect 100% from its inhabitants.moreover the real sign of advancement in a soceity isn't in how it treats its law abiding citizens,its in how it treats those that don't comply with the law.it should be noted that non-compliance with the law might not necessarily be same as breaking the law

I can believe the case of the OP because a similar fine was handed to my dad by VIO.infact his fine was 140k.I can remember how furios he was when I got to his house that night.he placed a call to Engr toriola who asked him to meet up that night.by the next morning,toriola reduced d fine to 20k and apologized for the overzealousness of his officials.in truth,my dad didn't comply with the law because his fire extinguisher was expired but then the officials claimed he was "proving right" and manufactured ridiculous offences like "dirty headlamp" etc each at 20k.

I doubt if any task force has the right to fine anyone.their duty is to take offenders before a mobile court.in cases of traffic offence,its usually the car that is impounded.however,there could be more to this than meets the eye.the man in question might not have diculged what truly happened.it could be a case of him "provinG right" and the officials desiring to stick it to him.the op said he was sentenced to a prison in badagry,that will mean the offence was committed within the jurisdiction of the badagry high court.there area thousands of taxis that operate along that axis and they are usually protected by their union.the op needs to tell us if the union has been contacted?what steps have they taken?the union has their way of resolving this issues.

This highandedness of lagos officials usually stems from the pressure mounted on them by their superiors to increase IGR.the LASG has created laws with such ridiculous fines all in a bid to generate money.the least fine VIO will give per offence is 20k.10 offences is 200k.that's absolutely ridiculous.the mobile courts are worse.offences which ordinarily should warrant a fine or community service now get long jail sentences with option of paying huge sums as fine.punishment for crimes should be set in a way that discourages people from commiting the crime and not in a way that makes people afraid of the system or disillusiones by it.

My simple advice for the op is to get a lawyer to ascertain what really happened.the jail sentence can be overturned and the fine reduced.that doesn't mean we will get emotional over the fact that he lost okada or napep.if he doesn't belong to the union,he should join them immediately this ordeal is over

2 Likes

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by topsy70: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2013
This story is not true
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by lekkie073(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Is d guy igbo by tribe? because d ppl bearing JJ dat i know r igbos.....jj okocha, jj okechukwu, jj okpara, jj olisa, jj nwabueze etc

1 Like

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by ShakurM(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2013
More of a joke seriously.Which bustop is unauthorised?
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Fabchuma(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2013
Well this is a patatic story bt don't relent dia must b a way out. Pls put more effort, i pray dat very he wil regain freedom. Also try to lodge dis to human rights office

1 Like

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by MrAboki: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2013
pato station: This my guy, I will call JJ was an Okada Rider in Lagos until recently when the Fashola Administration banned (or should I say restricted) the Okada business in most parts of the state. Mr. JJ who has many mouths to feed made a smart move (at least so he thought) by obtaining a loan from a Micro Finance Bank to buy a brand new Keke Marwa. With that, he felt that his future and the future of his transport business is guaranteed. But he was mistaken. Weeks after purchasing the Keke, the government again wielded the big stick by once again "restricting" the Keke use in the state. JJ was confused and did not know what to do.

Before long, he got a helping hand from well-wishers in his church to buy a Tokumbo Toyota Camry car for use as "kabu-kabu" He registered the car and got a new plate number and started business. Within one week, members of the Lagos state "Task Force" got him arrested for picking passengers along the road, in an unauthorized bus-stop. They slammed a penalty of N100,000 on him and when he could not pay up, they quickly arranged a Mobile Court and convicted him. before you could say Jack Robinson, they have shipped him to Badagry for imprisonment. All this happened on Friday, 6th of September, 2013.

Dear Nairalanders, what help is open to this guy before he rots in jail.

Your friend should have settled na..

Its too late now..

He either serves out his sentence or appeal..
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by posquare(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2013
eightsin: Is this real or fiction? Cos it's funny. Life can't be this cruel.
this is nothing to compare to my own uncle z story
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by kayoday(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Well seems you dont drive in lagos. You are not allowed to drop or pick passenger at some designated bus stop except you are BRT , Police ,Army or friends of LASTMA manning the area. i.e Oshodi under bridge. The bustop there not marked BRT only and since there exist no BRT dedicated lane it is natural to believe it is for use by all.

1 Like

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by AjanleKoko: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2013
pato station: This my guy, I will call JJ was an Okada Rider in Lagos until recently when the Fashola Administration banned (or should I say restricted) the Okada business in most parts of the state. Mr. JJ who has many mouths to feed made a smart move (at least so he thought) by obtaining a loan from a Micro Finance Bank to buy a brand new Keke Marwa. With that, he felt that his future and the future of his transport business is guaranteed. But he was mistaken. Weeks after purchasing the Keke, the government again wielded the big stick by once again "restricting" the Keke use in the state. JJ was confused and did not know what to do.

Before long, he got a helping hand from well-wishers in his church to buy a Tokumbo Toyota Camry car for use as "kabu-kabu" He registered the car and got a new plate number and started business. Within one week, members of the Lagos state "Task Force" got him arrested for picking passengers along the road, in an unauthorized bus-stop. They slammed a penalty of N100,000 on him and when he could not pay up, they quickly arranged a Mobile Court and convicted him. before you could say Jack Robinson, they have shipped him to Badagry for imprisonment. All this happened on Friday, 6th of September, 2013.

Dear Nairalanders, what help is open to this guy before he rots in jail.

You and your friends should rally round and help him pay whatever fines are required to get him out of jail.
Though it is unfortunate that our laws in Lagos are quite draconian. In this particular scenario, prison is totally uncalled for, impounding the vehicle is more than punishment enough. But until Nigerians begin to take interest in, and responsibility for, laws made on their behalf by the political class, we will all continue to run the risk of being thrown in jail for offences we don't even know exist.

1 Like

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by eagleeye2: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2013
It is very easy for people like you to condemn when it happens to others, but pray that unfortunate circumstances does not befall you when you are at your most vunerable state..
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by toyfat: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2013
aktolly54: I can't live in lagos, IB all the way. na lagos sh1t be that

E be like say dem neva catch u for iB b4..dey don slam me 7k b4 for "2 seconds" waiting to pick call..d 2nd time wey dem wan hold me..na dat new oyo road I drive d guy go..na him beg last last say make I drop am
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by eagleeye2: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
So many people are discrediting this story bcauseit has to do with Lagos State Govt., I for one know that the over-zealous LASTMA guys can do and undo.
Moreover, if the Deportation Saga has not happened who in his "right senses" will believe that BRF has a detention camp, or even be able to deport fellow Nigerians? Like all you guys, I loved BRF in his very first tenure but I have come to realise that BRF's govt is JANUS faced

3 Likes

Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by eagleeye2: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Your friend should have settled na..

Its too late now..

He either serves out his sentence or appeal..
haba oga, settle 100k? The guy may not have even paid up for the loan he collected to purchase the keke-napep be4 it was restricted...
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by naturalwaves: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Delafruita: there are things that happen in lagos that can be termed bizarre.I wouldn't wave the "stories" away because I know such things could happen in cases where overzealous officials have seen an opportunity to take advantage of others.its true they can't take advantage of you if you obeyed the law but if lagos itself isn't fully compliant with its own rules,it certainly shouldn't expect 100% from its inhabitants.moreover the real sign of advancement in a soceity isn't in how it treats its law abiding citizens,its in how it treats those that don't comply with the law.it should be noted that non-compliance with the law might not necessarily be same as breaking the law

I can believe the case of the OP because a similar fine was handed to my dad by VIO.infact his fine was 140k.I can remember how furios he was when I got to his house that night.he placed a call to Engr toriola who asked him to meet up that night.by the next morning,toriola reduced d fine to 20k and apologized for the overzealousness of his officials.in truth,my dad didn't comply with the law because his fire extinguisher was expired but then the officials claimed he was "proving right" and manufactured ridiculous offences like "dirty headlamp" etc each at 20k.

I doubt if any task force has the right to fine anyone.their duty is to take offenders before a mobile court.in cases of traffic offence,its usually the car that is impounded.however,there could be more to this than meets the eye.the man in question might not have diculged what truly happened.it could be a case of him "provinG right" and the officials desiring to stick it to him.the op said he was sentenced to a prison in badagry,that will mean the offence was committed within the jurisdiction of the badagry high court.there area thousands of taxis that operate along that axis and they are usually protected by their union.the op needs to tell us if the union has been contacted?what steps have they taken?the union has their way of resolving this issues.

This highandedness of lagos officials usually stems from the pressure mounted on them by their superiors to increase IGR.the LASG has created laws with such ridiculous fines all in a bid to generate money.the least fine VIO will give per offence is 20k.10 offences is 200k.that's absolutely ridiculous.the mobile courts are worse.offences which ordinarily should warrant a fine or community service now get long jail sentences with option of paying huge sums as fine.punishment for crimes should be set in a way that discourages people from commiting the crime and not in a way that makes people afraid of the system or disillusiones by it.

My simple advice for the op is to get a lawyer to ascertain what really happened.the jail sentence can be overturned and the fine reduced.that doesn't mean we will get emotional over the fact that he lost okada or napep.if he doesn't belong to the union,he should join them immediately this ordeal is over

Yes, I agree with you and with virtually all the points you stated about the high handedness of those officers and the tendency to make an offender a scape goat BUT paying 30,000 naira to re open an office that was locked wrongly is a very very big lie except if there is more to the story that the OP isn't saying or maybe the OP is an illiterate ( cos he deserves an apology) or maybe the only outstanding bill he mentioned that the company paid is very outrageous and runs into hundreds of thousands.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
It used to bother me until i took it on advisement, get some Yoruba Muslim LASTMA friends.. sounds silly right... it has worked for me
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by bioye(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2013
pato station:

Mobile Court sentence; I don't know yet but I believe it's all about money

Incomplete information is not acceptable or actionable. You need to find out whether he is in detention or if he has started serving his sentence. If he is convicted, we need to know the exact crime he was convicted for and the duration of the sentence. I believe we all went to school so we can process information thoroughly and take informed decisions.

If convicted and the duration of sentence is short, say 6 months, I'd advise he serve it through and learn his lesson. If longer, then other options may be considered.
Re: His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos by patostation(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
naturalwaves:

Yes, I agree with you and with virtually all the points you stated about the high handedness of those officers and the tendency to make an offender a scape goat BUT paying 30,000 naira to re open an office that was locked wrongly is a very very big lie except if there is more to the story that the OP isn't saying or maybe the OP is an illiterate ( cos he deserves an apology) or maybe the only outstanding bill he mentioned that the company paid is very outrageous and runs into hundreds of thousands.

Point of information: the officials, a man and a lady demanded for N30,000 in their office and we begged and begged until there was no more saliva in our mouth. Out of frustration, I told my colleague that we should leave, and in fact as I was leaving, a lady (who I could not ascertain if she is a staff or client) called me and asked me to negotiate with them. Eventually, we parted with N5,000. n receipt was issued for the payment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Kazeem Said They Have Replaced Power Steering Oil With Engine Oil / Innoson: 5 Modern Accessories In The IVM G80 / Mazda Unveils Vision Coupe Concept Car At 2017 Tokyo Motor Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.