Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. (1560 Views)

Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / JAMB Introduces Three Testing Methods For 2013 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by Admitwithschola: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Master’s and PhD Admissions and Scholarships for 2013/2014 with Admitwithschola.

I provide admissions and scholarships consultancy to clients who desire to further their studies. I started on a small scale in 2010 and put together a winning application which earned a client a full scholarship and admission to study at graduate level in South Africa. In 2011, I achieved a much higher feat by helping another client secure a full scholarship and admission to study at graduate level in the UK. I increased my client-base to 3 clients in 2012. Of these clients, one got two fully funded scholarships to study his course of choice abroad; another got admitted to 3 good universities abroad while I failed to help the third client get neither an admission nor a scholarship.

Admissions and scholarships for 2013/2014 have begun. I want to hear from serious minded people who require my services to assist them secure those admissions and scholarships that they have always wanted. The quality of my services is high, yet my fees are affordable. I have experience scouting for admissions and scholarships in North America (Canada and USA), Africa (South Africa only) and Europe (All EU countries). I also cover Asia (Singapore and Hong Kong) on a secondary basis. My email is adekanbiabiodun796@yahoo.com.

Meanwhile, I invite you to peruse my track record in the past one year as detailed below. I am confident that things can only get better.
Thank you in advance for your patronage.

2012/2013 success and failure rate
Number of clients consulted for: 3
Number of admissions: 5
Number of full scholarships: 2

Profiles of Candidates

• Profile of client 1
Undergraduate University—University of Ilorin
Course—Mathematics
Grade—First class honours
Number of applications—4
Locations of schools where applications were sent —South Africa (Top 3 Universities), United Kingdom (Top 7 Universities), Germany (Top 5 Universities) , Canada (Top 15 Universities)
Courses applied for— Master’s of Science in a physical science courses like Mathematics, Physics and a hybrid of both, etc
Number of admissions—2: One in South Africa, one in the UK, rejected in Germany
Scholarships—2 fully funded scholarships in South Africa ($15,000) and UK ($58, 062)
Accepted the UK offer; rejected the South African offer. Client 1 left for Europe just 2 weeks ago.

• Profile of client 2
Undergraduate University—University of Lagos
Course—Statistics Major
Grade—Second class upper honours
Number of applications—6
Locations of schools where applications were sent —South Africa (Top 3 Universities), Germany (Top 5 Universities), France (Top 7 Universities), United States of America (Top 200), Canada (Top 15 Universities)
Courses applied for— Master’s of Science in Mathematics, Economics and Finance
Number of admissions—3: two in France, one in America
Scholarships—No fully funded scholarships
Client 2 rejected all offers of admissions as he could not gather enough money in Nigeria to finance his expenses abroad.

• Profile of client 3
Undergraduate University—University of Lagos
Course—Statistics Major
Grade—Second class lower honours
Number of application[/b]s—3
[b]Locations of schools where applications were sent
—South Africa (Top 3 Universities), United States of America (Top 200), Canada (Top 17 Universities)
Courses applied for—Master’s of Science in Statistics, Mathematics and hybrid
Number of admissions— zero
Scholarships—No fully funded scholarships
Client 2 rejected all offers of admissions as he could not gather enough money in Nigeria to finance his expenses abroad.

Last year’s call
https://www.nairaland.com/1109476/study-scholarships-masters-phd-possible

Thank you
Admit
Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by Admitwithschola: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dear prospective clients

The time to begin any processing of applications for admissions and scholarships is now, not November.
Meanwhile, anyone interested in my service and has a first class honours— especially in one of Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Economics—should get in touch with me ASAP. I’ve a deal to strike with you. If you like the term of the deal, which is that I get you a full scholarship and we share the total scholarship amount 60/40, then we can make things happen. In such a case, you will be charged nothing for the services I will render you. All you will need to do will be to provide your academic transcripts and certificates.
Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by indoorlove(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Admitwithschola: Dear prospective clients

The time to begin any processing of applications for admissions and scholarships is now, not November.
Meanwhile, anyone interested in my service and has a first class honours— especially in one of Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Economics—should get in touch with me ASAP. I’ve a deal to strike with you. If you like the term of the deal, which is that I get you a full scholarship and we share the total scholarship amount 60/40, then we can make things happen. In such a case, you will be charged nothing for the services I will render you. All you will need to do will be to provide your academic transcripts and certificates.
Can you work with second class upper in biochemistry??
Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by Admitwithschola: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2013
indoorlove: Can you work with second class upper in biochemistry??

No. I however can help such a person scout for admissions and scholarships for a fee.
Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by Richiez(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2013
#clears throat# shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by indoorlove(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Admitwithschola:

No. I however can help such a person scout for admissions and scholarships for a fee.
how much are we talking about here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by indoorlove(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Admitwithschola:

1 Like

Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by princewalay: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
baba abeg please send your phone number to: princewalay@gmail.com . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Master’s And Phd Admissions And Scholarships For 2013/2014 With Admitwithschola. by ekiee: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Admitwithscholar, guy send me your no
Onwodi.ekene.stephen@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Meet Over Strike, Says Not Under Pressure / Is Africa Too Full Of 'lazy' Intellectuals? / Jamb asks candidate to go back to CBT centres to Printout their slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.