Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mysterious - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mysterious (6643 Views)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Re; The Crazy Circle(mysterious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious by eyezik3(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hormaulorlah: ezeyik, yea its short n m sorry for that. That's where episode 13 should end, hence the reason for being short. I will make episode 14 v.long to compliment this... BE ready for another round of suspense soon. Btw, Don't you think Bola's parent have their reason?
hmm, which other reason did they av than the dream her mum dreamt about her. But at the mention of richard coming to their house they are already wantin him to marry her, so wats now d change of mind suddenly?
Re: Mysterious by Hormaulorlah(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2013
EPISODE 14

Bola looked from her mum to her dad and back to Joy. Were they all crazy?, what type of silly joke was that?, did they all plan this together?. Maybe her mother got the hint that Richard was going to propose to her that very day so they decided to act a drama tonight to surprise her too and so far they were acting it well.
"Mum, please enough of this drama, Joy go to your room now"
Joy immediately obeyed her mother and went into her room leaving her mum and her grandparents in the sitting Room.
"Sit Down please" her mother said calmly.
''OK ma, I really need to know the reason for this drama''
'' Deep from your heart, Do you really know who that guy is?" started her father.
"Dad, what is this all about, But you've always liked Richard, you've never for once complained about him, why this sudden outburst?"
"Bola, I need you to give me a definite answer"
"Well, it actually depends on what you mean by knowing him"
"Stop playing on my intelligence daughter!" Her father's voice was beginning to rise but he quickly cautioned himself.
This scared Bola a bit because her father hardly raises his voice on her, besides, he has a way of bringing her back to her senses. She respects him so much.
" But dad, I love him and that is what matters most"
"Is your mind truly in tune with your emotion" Her mum cuts in
"mum, what is the correlation between mind, emotion and Love?, How does that affect my marriage to Richard?"
"You see my dear, Love is not all about your emotion, its not all about what you feel, feelings alone cannot build up a good home, your emotional feeling might be due to obsession, what does your inner man say to this? Is your mind at peace with you marrying Richard? Have you even taken your time to seek the face of God? to commit this Guy into the hands of God?"
"Is that why you do not want me to marry him?" Though she intended to sound strong and stubborn, her voice was giving her away. The issue of prayer raised by her mum had floored her and her conscience was pricking her once again. However, She decided that if her parents could not give her any solid reason not to marry Richard, she might not heed to what ever they were saying.
"What an elder sees while standing cannot be seen by a child even if he climbs a tree" Replied her father
"I do not see any cogent point from all you have stated but I will still think about it"
"Don't just think about it dear, pray about it tonight then tomorrow, we can talk better"
"OK mum," Bola replied while yawning
Even though Bola knew prayer was not in her agenda for the night because she felt so tired, she decided to promise her mum so that they will release her because she really needed to speak with Richard

When Bola left the presence of her parents and got to her room, she dialed Richards number and He picked it at the first ring.
"Hello angel" Richard said into the receiver
"Hi love, sleeping already?"
"I can't sleep, I am Just imagining you here by my side, I am really missing you here"
"Miss you too"
"Can we see tomorrow?" They both said this together and this even made them laugh
"Okay then, can I come and pick you?"
"No, I will come" Bola answered sharply
"Why? are your parents still mad at me"
"Sweetie, they were never mad at you, they were just worried about me, Don't mind them, when I am finally married, they will learn to accept that I am no longer their Baby"
This response gave Richard a feeling of relief
"Thanks dear, I love you than you can ever imagine"
"Love you too" Bola whispered
"Have you told your parents about my marriage proposal?"
Bola thought of the Best way to answer the question without raising further questions, so she did the smartest thing she could think of.
"What time will you close from church tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow is Saturday, Not Sunday" He noticed that she did not answer his question but decided not to probe further since she was coming to his place the next day, he will ask her then
"oh, I forgot"
"alright love, see you tomorrow"
"Love you, bye" And with that, they both hung up

Even though Mr and Mrs Adesida were scared of the dream, they decided not to fret but to take the issue to God in prayer.
The next morning, the family had a nice morning together, each not mentioning what happened the night before. After breakfast, Bola thanked her parents for their concern over her love life, She however promised that she was going to make the right decision but before concluding, she had to sort out some things with Richard to which her parents agreed.

When it was noon, she went to her fiance's place. When Richard saw her, he was so excited. They prepared a nice meal together as he had already give his workers that day off saying to himself that he wanted time alone with his fiancee. After the meal, Richard decided to ask if her parents knows about his proposal yet, but Bola was faster.
"There is a question I want to ask you Rich,"
"What is that"
"Though you told me your parents are dead, that your guardians treated you bad, what about the other members of your family and how come you are so rich at a very young age, considering the fact that you are not even from a wealthy background."
Richards body system changed and it even reflected in his face.
Re: Mysterious by eyezik3(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hormaulorlar dear!!! Nice writeup am at ur back kip the gud work goin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious by Miner13: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
What a surprise sha. I read this from the beginning.
No problem, waiting for the continuation

1 Like

Re: Mysterious by Hormaulorlah(f): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Help!!!. I can't log in to NL thru d computer. What is possibly wrong?
Re: Mysterious by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Im sorry..I'm seein this l8 is it stl performn d miracle
Re: Mysterious by Hormaulorlah(f): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Yes. The story is available, I can't update thru my fone cos its on my laptop, I don't knw wots wrong. Its on facebook though. Search for ALL ABOUT YOUTHS, , the story is dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / 5 Types Of Writers We Have / The Stormy Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.