Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians (10591 Views)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / Abraham The Father Of Christians And Islams / Two Islams, Two Christianities Andfour Wars: A Catholic View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Subhanallah! Subhanallah!! Subhanallah!!! Auzubillahi min blasphemy ala Rasullullahi wa Islam. I seek refuge in Almighty God from blasphemy of the Noble prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and Islam. Bravooo Alexis, you and your crew are doin well. Now I see why they won't allow your post on the Islam section.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Seems there is no moderator on this thread. Allowing post totally derogatory against Islam and nabi kareeem sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: Subhanallah! Subhanallah!! Subhanallah!!! Auzubillahi min blasphemy ala Rasullullahi wa Islam. I seek refuge in Almighty God from blasphemy of the Noble prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and Islam. Bravooo Alexis, you and your crew are doin well. Now I see why they won't allow your post on the Islam section.

Are you done with your chanting? This is not the Islamic section and that is one of the reasons I didn't this thread there. In this day and age, if I can't speak freely without someone telling me what I should and shouldn't say because it will offend anyone; I care less. If anything I have said is untrue, you are free to counter it. Let common sense and intelligence reign
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: Seems there is no moderator on this thread. Allowing post totally derogatory against Islam and nabi kareeem sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Go and report to your moderator in the Islam section. So, saying Mohammad prevented Ali from marrying another woman apart from his daughter Fatimah is derogatory? grin grin grin. Mohammad must be rolling in his grave.

This thread is to talk about the persecution of Christians under Islam and several accounts about Mohammad life. So, you better start getting used to it. The appropriate thing to do is debate and present facts - CRYING WOLF wouldn't help. Besides, this is a CHRISTIAN TOPIC. I am talking about the plight of Christians
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am not surprised this is one of the strategies used by the media to malign Islam. 1. Quoting verses of the Qur'an out of context. 2. They Quote verses of the Qur'an and ahadith correct but gives it a wrong meaning. 3. They quote verses of the Qur'an and ahadith correct bt give it a different angle, they portrait it as a problem.

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

Are you done with your chanting? This is not the Islamic section and that is one of the reasons I didn't this thread there. In this day and age, if I can't speak freely without someone telling me what I should and shouldn't say because it will offend anyone; I care less. If anything I have said is untrue, you are free to counter it. Let common sense and intelligence reign
you are lying and blaspheming.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Do you know that there are 14 million coptic Christian Arabs. Coptic means christians right from time, If islam truely prosecuted them there won't be any Arab who will be coptic christians right from time.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: I am not surprised this is one of the strategies used by the media to malign Islam. 1. Quoting verses of the Qur'an out of context. 2. They Quote verses of the Qur'an and ahadith correct but gives it a wrong meaning. 3. They quote verses of the Qur'an and ahadith correct bt give it a different angle, they portrait it as a problem.

Which Surah and Hadith and I quoting out of context. Who needs the media to tell me about Islam. Was I lying when I wrote Mohammad ordered that Fatima bint Rabi'a should be killed and her daughter raped in front of her? Can you explain the context for me please
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: you are lying and blaspheming.

Stop crying like a baby and tell me what I lied about. I am not a Muslim so I can't blaspheme against Mohammad. Besides, Mohammad is not God, so why are you tripping?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: Do you know that there are 14 million coptic Christian Arabs. Coptic means christians right from time, If islam truely prosecuted them there won't be any Arab who will be coptic christians right from time.

Look at you, do you know anything about your history - In 1920's and 1930's; the Middle East had 23% Christian population, now, they are less than 3%. What happened to others? Being Arab isn't tantamount with been Muslim. Christianity was the religion of the vast majority from 400–800 A.D. in Egypt and the majority after the Muslim conquest until the mid-10th century [13] and remains the faith of a significant minority population.

Go read on history man and stop making yourself look foolish here
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
I understand your view of saying Islam is prosecuting christians. You are basing views on the media and what boko haram or some muslim societies does and also yanking ahadith out of context to support your views. I say if you want to judge Islam you should judge Islam based on the authentic sources which are the Qu'ran and the Ahadith , you should not look at what the muslim society does or some muslims does because some may follow 50 percent or 80, 40 or 60 of the teachings of Islam. Killing of innocent human beings is prohibited in Islam, Al qur'an 5:32.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

Which Surah and Hadith and I quoting out of context. Who needs the media to tell me about Islam. Was I lying when I wrote Mohammad ordered that Fatima bint Rabi'a should be killed and her daughter raped in front of her? Can you explain the context for me please
He can never order such things. Where is your prove? And it has to be from and Authentic source.

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

Look at you, do you know anything about your history - In 1920's and 1930's; the Middle East had 23% Christian population, now, they are less than 3%. What happened to others? Being Arab isn't tantamount with been Muslim. Christianity was the religion of the vast majority from 400–800 A.D. in Egypt and the majority after the Muslim conquest until the mid-10th century [13] and remains the faith of a significant minority population.

Go read on history man and stop making yourself look foolish here
says your view ko?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: I understand your view of saying Islam is prosecuting christians. You are basing views on the media and what boko haram or some muslim societies does and also yanking ahadith out of context to support your views. I say if you want to judge Islam you should judge Islam based on the authentic sources which are the Qu'ran and the Ahadith , you should not look at what the muslim society does or some muslims does because some may follow 50 percent or 80, 40 or 60 of the teachings of Islam. Killing of innocent human beings is prohibited in Islam, Al qur'an 5:32.

Bros, I am not basing it on any media. I have the Quran here with me. I read the Hadith, Al-Bukhari. I read the life of the prophet, his actions, the things he did and the things most mainstream Islamic countries do today.

For example, the burning of churches and killing of Christians from Kano to Ibadan was happening years before Boko Haram - so you have no case here. I have taken a scholarship and research approach on studying the Quran so you can't come here and tell me I don't know anything about it. I read it just like you do. I am not one of those people who would tell you anyone religion is perfect - I am real and practical.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: He can never order such things. Where is your prove? And it has to be from and Authentic source.

Are you saying he never did it or it happened but you don't believe the source?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: says your view ko?

Haha, if you look at the killing of the Copts, burning their churches and kidnapping their women in this day and age and decide to play poli-tricks with it; then you are not worth my time
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

Bros, I am not basing it on any media. I have the Quran here with me. I read the Hadith, Al-Bukhari. I read the life of the prophet, his actions, the things he did and the things most mainstream Islamic countries do today.

For example, the burning of churches and killing of Christians from Kano to Ibadan was happening years before Boko Haram - so you have no case here. I have taken a scholarship and research approach on studying the Quran so you can't come here and tell me I don't know anything about it. I read it just like you do. I am not one of those people who would tell you anyone religion is perfect - I am real and practical.
talking about burning of churches before boko haram, i have told u, u can't used the actions of some ignorant muslims as a yard stick for Islam rather the other way round. A true muslim will never do such acts because the Qur'an and the ahadith cleary speak against it, that why I showed you 5:32 and there are many more from the Ahadith.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

Are you saying he never did it or it happened but you don't believe the source?
he never did and the source can never be correct.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: talking about burning of churches before boko haram, i have told u, u can't used the actions of some ignorant muslims as a yard stick for Islam rather the other way round. A true muslim will never do such acts because the Qur'an and the ahadith cleary speak against it, that why I showed you 5:32 and there are many more from the Ahadith.

Are you suggesting we use the life of Mohammad as a yard-stick? Who is the true Muslim then?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: he never did and the source can never be correct.

How do you know the source can never be correct? Again, I take a scholastic approach using the earliest Islamic sources that even you can't deny. For example, the account of Fatimah's killing is recorded in Al- Athir books. Ibn Al-Athir (1160–1233) wrote a history of the Muslem world from its beginnings to 1231. His is the most authoritative account, from the Muslem point of view.

Except you are telling me that one of the earliest accounts of a man that recorded several crusades and accounts of Islamic wars is a LIAR
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

Haha, if you look at the killing of the Copts, burning their churches and kidnapping their women in this day and age and decide to play poli-tricks with it; then you are not worth my time
you have to go to the Islamic context to know whether they are right or not. That is why we have the Qur'an and ahadith as eternal guidance. These acts can never be justified from Islamic view point.

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

How do you know the source can never be correct?
we have the Qur'an and the sahih ahadith as the best and most authentic sources.

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: you have to go to the Islamic context to know whether they are right or not. That is why we have the Qur'an and ahadith as eternal guidance. These acts can never be justified from Islamic view point.

I have to go to the Quran and Hadith to know that the killings of Copts since the 7th century is Un-Islamic? Dude - the caliphs are the ones that instituted Sharia. The Conditions of Omar set precedence on how Christians should be dealt with for centuries. Again, I will debate you if you want to discuss this in more detail.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: we have the Qur'an and the sahih ahadith as the best and most authentic sources.

Let me get this straight, are you of the opinion that all the Caliphs, Islamic Scholars, countries like Saudi Arabia and the Grand Mufti don't understand Islam because if they did, they will not kill another person?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: we have the Qur'an and the sahih ahadith as the best and most authentic sources.

Then you should read both very well:

Surah 9:5 === And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Surah 9:29 == Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

So, who is taking the above verses out of context?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

How do you know the source can never be correct? Again, I take a scholastic approach using the earliest Islamic sources that even you can't deny. For example, the account of Fatimah's killing is recorded in Al- Athir books. Ibn Al-Athir (1160–1233) wrote a history of the Muslem world from its beginnings to 1231. His is the most authoritative account, from the Muslem point of view.

Except you are telling me that one of the earliest accounts of a man that recorded several crusades and accounts of Islamic wars is a LIAR
lol.... I have told u ,it has to be an authentic source, the authentic sources we have are the qur'an and sahih ahadith. No one will dispute anytin from these ones. Any way I will verify and get back to you.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
alexis:

Let me get this straight, are you of the opinion that all the Caliphs, Islamic Scholars, countries like Saudi Arabia and the Grand Mufti don't understand Islam because if they did, they will not kill another person?
I am not saying. But if any thing happens, it has to be in accordance with the correct teachings of Islam that is why we have the authentics sources. No well learnered muslim will advice you to go and kill an innocent person. Otherwise he has to present his proofs and reasons in accordance with the true teachings of Islam and it very easy to know whether he is right or wrong.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
khattab02: lol.... I have told u ,it has to be an authentic source, the authentic sources we have are the qur'an and sahih ahadith. No one will dispute anytin from these ones. Any way I will verify and get back to you.

Dude, you are neither confirming nor denying smiley In between, which Hadith do you confirm as authoritative and authentic, there are several Hadiths i.e. Al-Bukhari? Sahih Muslim? etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / Ifa Divination ~ How To Consult Ifa / How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.