Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil (6614 Views)

According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil / Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
macof:

Wats this one saying?! So it's u dat knows me abi?

How can you know yourself when you have been brainwashed with the white man's religion.

Esu is not evil. It's is merely a description of a particular type of energy in IFA religion. So don't start you erroneous teaching like you do with christianity.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by macof(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

How can you know yourself when you have been brainwashed with the white man's religion.

Esu is not evil. It's is merely a description of a particular type of energy in IFA religion. So don't start you erroneous teaching like you do with christianity.
Lol. Now I understand u, the thing is am nt an overly religious person and am
open to learn about all religions. Cause Islam and christianity is full of fraud and hypocrisy.
And u say a "particular type of energy", is energy the right word?
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by beejaay: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeness:

Its funny hw people argue about tins as if they know wat it is thesupport or wat it is they against.. People talk about loving others when they don't even love theirself.they argue for supernatural when they don't even Know 10pct of the natural.
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by beejaay: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
macof:
Lol. Now I understand u, the thing is am nt an overly religious person and am
open to learn about all religions. Cause Islam and christianity is full of fraud and hypocrisy.
And u say a "particular type of energy", is energy the right word?
On a pulsating level everything is energy even the stones and the chair we sit on.everyting is living.its not about being religious,its about Knowing that nothing is right and nothing is wong,the ony tin that happens is energy changing forms and when people couldn't understand the changes they tag is right or wrong, good or bad, natural or supernatural,god or devil
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by macof(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
beejaay:
On a pulsating level everything is energy even the stones and the chair we sit on.everyting is living.its not about being religious,its about Knowing that nothing is right and nothing is wong,the ony tin that happens is energy changing forms and when people couldn't understand the changes they tag is right or wrong, good or bad, natural or supernatural,god or devil
something about ase being in everything?
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2013
beejaay:

can it be possible that you are transferring "everything is living" to everything you see as a living man? I bet you will see things differently as a dead man, everything is living but not a dead, Caracas. well you are right, everything is living as long as one is living, "everything is living as long as everything is possible"
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by beejaay: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
macof: something about ase being in everything?
I don't get. U bros
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by beejaay: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
prexios:

can it be possible that you are transferring "everything is living" to everything you see as a living man? I bet you will see things differently as a dead man, everything is living but not a dead, Caracas. well you are right, everything is living as long as one is living, "everything is living as long as everything is possible"
nothing is rili dead, death is not the opposite of life but a transformation from one energy to another. Watever we Believe in even using atheistic view.scientist call it energy(energy can neither be created nor be destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another), Bible says I AM THAT I AM or the famous statement BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS I AM or the wonderful Quranic verse that says "I. Your God is one" meaning. Nothing exist outside the One. We are all One giant ball of energy xpressing itself in various forms.
So my brother, yes a dead man is living just that its operating in another frequency(something like tv stations)
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by macof(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2013
beejaay:
I don't get. U bros
I didn't understand u before but no worries I do now
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by macof(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2013
No one has really given any points for/against the religion
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by beejaay: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2013
macof: No one has really given any points for/against the religion
because there is rili no point for or against. When we begin to awake (breaking out of the matrix smiley ) we begin to realize that there is rili no point at all,trying to make a point is tantamount to being suck in back into d matrix of ego and dysfunction. Religion is not right and its not wrong,its simply a form of knowledge(the problem arises when the follower religions make the religion into their identity and take it for who they are forgetting that religion is only a means to an end and not an end in itself)
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by macof(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2013
beejaay:
because there is rili no point for or against. When we begin to awake (breaking out of the matrix smiley ) we begin to realize that there is rili no point at all,trying to make a point is tantamount to being suck in back into d matrix of ego and dysfunction. Religion is not right and its not wrong,its simply a form of knowledge(the problem arises when the follower religions make the religion into their identity and take it for who they are forgetting that religion is only a means to an end and not an end in itself)
I get all dat, but why do christians and muslims hate all forms of pagan religions? To the extent that they associate the religions to their devil. My guess is dat they are just to ignorant and brainwashed, most of them don't even know anything abt wat they rebuke and preach against
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Its because they usurped power from us.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by beejaay: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
macof: I get all dat, but why do christians and muslims hate all forms of pagan religions? To the extent that they associate the religions to their devil. My guess is dat they are just to ignorant and brainwashed, most of them don't even know anything abt wat they rebuke and preach against
because they are ignorant and sometimes ignorance is bliss
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by macof(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Its because they usurped power from us.
yeah. a lot of so-called pastors seek powers from Paganism
Re: Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil by slobbyslavez: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2016
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? / Orisha Class / Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.