Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119690 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Chiefupper: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2013
temi4fash: I was among the ones dmainman sent to.....

d only help i can render nau is for guys to Quote this post &in the evening when m free i will forward to every one who Quotes it.. i tink i can do dat dis weekend

Mr op i hope m allowed to do sir....
please send it to my E-mail -chiefupper2010@yahoo.com ,thanks

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by proficienc(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2013
I got a mail sayin i should pay 1k, i dnt knw if its paid for or for free. Opinions
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
proficienc: I got a mail sayin i should pay 1k, i dnt knw if its paid for or for free. Opinions
dnt pay,wat's ur email addy?
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
proficienc: I got a mail sayin i should pay 1k, i dnt knw if its paid for or for free. Opinions

Dat is for Shell/Dragnet/Schlumberger combined material. If u need only Dragnet, write down your email address here. I stated it here quite upon number dat if you need only dragnet, write your email address as people will send to you. We will assume u need d combined test material.

For those who av difficulty to view d Abstract, quote me. Will send to u all latest tonite
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by muhammad23(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
DMainMan:

Dat is for Shell/Dragnet/Schlumberger combined material. If u need only Dragnet, write down your email address here. I stated it here quite upon number dat if you need only dragnet, write your email address as people will send to you. We will assume u need d combined test material.

For those who av difficulty to view d Abstract, quote me. Will send to u all latest tonite.
. bobomoa@yahoo.com I nid the full test not only abstract
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
muhammad23: . bobomoa@yahoo.com I nid the full test not only abstract

Lets c. God give me power. Hope u guys know dat d Dragnet marerial dat i sent consists of four separate mail.

Dragnet GSE Questions and Answers
Dragnet Verbal Que and Solution
Dragnet Numerical Que and Solution
Dragnet Abstract Que and Solution
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
tundealabi305@yahoo.com

Pls i need a copy
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by proficienc(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Graphy: dnt pay,wat's ur email addy?
bleepoff!@gmail.com
thanks in anticipatn
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by TeflonNaj: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
collinsnnaji1@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Fkforyou(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please I need it too,
faruk10on10@gmail.com...thanks in advance.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by transbut5(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
naturalwaves: 54wakky@gmail.com
Welldone bro!

Please mail me a copy of the dragnet questions
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Heftysegun(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Graphy: dnt pay,wat's ur email addy?

heftysegun@yahoo.com, God bless u broda !
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by transbut5(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please mail me a copy
Talk2rab@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by MrTim1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Plzzz help me with a copy too my mail: emmanueltim50@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
I just sent the full package old and new to those on this page from Cheif Upper to Mr Tim and to som odas. It contains all the four as outlined above. U guys can request from them.

If u need Shell/Schlumberger past que and ans, send a mail to:dmainman@yahoo.com for the test format but the package with answers is not free. Do not request dragnet past que and ans to this email. If u do, i will assume u need the all the combined test material.

Gud nyt all.

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by proficienc(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
DMainMan: I just sent the full package old and new to those on this page from Cheif Upper to Mr Tim and to som odas. It contains all the four as outlined above. U guys can request from them.

If u need Shell/Schlumberger past que and ans, send a mail to:dmainman@yahoo.com for the test format but the package with answers is not free. Do not request dragnet past que and ans to this email. If u do, i will assume u need the all the combined test material.

Gud nyt all.

thumbs up bro... Thanks a bunch
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
DMainMan:

For those who av difficulty to view d Abstract, quote me. Will send to u all latest tonite
i cant view d abstract,pls resend tnx.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Heftysegun:

heftysegun@yahoo.com, God bless u broda !
wuld do dat 2morow.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
proficienc:
gbolahannureni@gmail.com
thanks in anticipatn
wuld do dat 2morow
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Damolee(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Just drop your email addresses in the form i created and I'll send the materials to you. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nZhVNFzdJf_2GxNz0EcAK1F2ZcAPeI2kDIxAUkTtjfE/viewform
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kauzar: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2013
kaynoff@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by qualified(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2013
DMainMan:

tnx for the others, i await d ABSTRACT
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
qualified:

pls when you get the abstract send to me,graphyrose@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
qualified:

u didnt put down ur email. Ask from Graphy to send u d abstract
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by DMainMan: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Graphy: i cant view d abstract,pls resend tnx.

Sent.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Ukutsgp(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hv nt received mine if u luv me pls forward it to me. My e-mail:godspowerukuta@gmail.com. Thanks a million.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by qualified(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
DMainMan:

ohh, my email is:
charityncharity@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
DMainMan:

Sent.
just got it now,thanx i am most grateful.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Fkforyou(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
DMainMan:

I gave u my email but I didn't get it,here is it again faruk10on10@gmail.com...thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by tobypills(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Graphy: just got it now,thanx i am most grateful.
pls send d abstract to me : arejia@yahoo.com
pls anyone dat has got the abstract sud send to me thro' d email ad above
thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kemjah12: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
please send to me also, kemjah12@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by ensign(m): 12:58am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=oremisussan]

oremisussan@yahoo.com
sussan pls send it to me too. dejavou20062000@yahoo.co.uk.God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply)

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.