Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (119659 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jemigold: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls send to me as well ; joyfulfaith1@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by lakusi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Plss help me send a copy to kolawole_abdulkabir@yahoo.com ... Thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by dadaibrahim(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Adeenbaba@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Mrval20(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please send me a copy, my email address is @yahoo.com.
Thank you for all the good works.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by leksowat(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
May God bless u...help me send too....olaowatilekan@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adeniyitheprof(m): 1:11am On Sep 10, 2014
taiwoadeniyi3@outlook.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by missbizzy(f): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Pls forward to me also bintaluvs@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Schipolkky2211: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
God bless u as u send to schipolkky2211@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Vickcube(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Vickcube@yahoo.com thank you in advance.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
omos24ever@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by georgeogunmakin: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
georgeogunmakin@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Alexsmith007(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
alexxsmith007@gmail.com. Tanks and God bless u bigger
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chuxyflow: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
anonye.chuks@yahoo.com
Tanks so much I appreciate
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by TheDarling(f): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
DMainMan: After so many pleas, DMainMan Foundation is giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by TheDarling(f): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=TheDarling][/quote]
ujunwakanma@yahoo.com. Thanks. Please send to me too.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jasper83: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Olatunde2012@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by bigpaul84: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
aderohokhalorfuede@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2014
funmi4: Please me to......funmiabiola44@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot

Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ kindly forward the one sent to Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ to my mail, tanks : jessy4done@gmail.com, I log in late and he said he will not forward to anyone after the slated date. Tanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2014
Pleassssseeee, I know the time has elapsed, im new on dis site, and I jst want to improve mysef-- roenih@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by mabella123(f): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
I want too mabella2007@yahoo.com thank u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by olumayowaakin(m): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2014
olumayowaakin@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by funodeb(f): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Please I know d time has elapse, I didn't know there is a new thread for this. I commented at d old one.pls do me d favour n God will favour u.
funmiadeyemo127@gmail.com thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by SeanDada1(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2014
aghanenu@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2014
DMainMan: ON DRAGNET GSE EXAMS

Dont b scared with ur performance after writing the exam. Ensure you have an average score in all section. Minimum of 10/20 in Verbal, 10/20 in Numerical and 8/16 ( 28/56 or 50 % overall) qualifies u for next stage in most big organizations (e.g Chevron, Mobil, Glaxosmithkline, etc)

If u scored below average in a section and scored overall more dan 70%. It is not too good o.

Dat person dat had an average score in the three tests and scored 50% wil b considered first for the next stage before u.

ON SMALLER ORGANISATIONS AND BANKS

It is worthy of note that most smaller organisations and banks uses 40% as cut off regardless of scoring average or not.

In fact, some banks even used 35% as the cut off mark for next stage

It is well

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by woodfrank(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2014
DMainMan: After so many pleas, DMainMan Foundation is giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

bonipinsaiye@gmail.com . thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by woodfrank(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Nigerianmovie: Ikechukwu.chinedu@ymail.com
please send to bonipinsaiye@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by woodfrank(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2014
soniawarmate: Soniawarmate@yahoo.com .tanx
pls send to emmabolux4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adeniyitheprof(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
swagoon:

Fasasis@gmail.com
Please send it to taiwoadeniyi3@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by nurempy: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
nurempy4real@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Dolapowale: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
dolapowale@yahoo.com, thanks a lot.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls send me henrybest2013@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by adelekeadeniyi: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
adelekeadeniyi961@gmail.com tanx and GOD BLESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (73) (Reply)

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.