Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (37731 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Lordmegatron: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
SIR, PLEASE DROP THE DOWNLOAD LINK .. Tanks bro ![color=#770077][/color]
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by yakuza1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Brainrex, patiently waiting for your reply.......
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Famolove(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
jreyez:

Are you in lagos?

NO AM NOT IN LAGOS, PLS ANY HELP FRM U PLS OOO
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Famolove(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rogbese:

unlock your bootloader, root your device and install a ROM. That's what I did with mine cool

PLS BROS, I CANT UNDERSTAND TELL ME WHAT TO DO STEP BY STEP GOD BLESS U. ND MORE OVER CAN I UPGRADE D PONE OTA PLS I NEED UR REPLY TANKS
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Rogbese(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Famolove :

PLS BROS, I CANT UNDERSTAND TELL ME WHAT TO DO STEP BY STEP GOD BLESS U. ND MORE OVER CAN I UPGRADE D PONE OTA PLS I NEED UR REPLY TANKS

No, you cannot update over the air (OTA). The desire S is not one of the handsets eligible for ics. I cannot recall the steps to root this device as I did mine about 2 years ago. Google it and you'll get plenty of guides and videos on what to do.

1 Like

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by sheelay(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Brainrex:
try installing SuperSU

@gameboy727: not possible for now
@ dino escobar the files are too large thus impossible to send via email
Did that 2 still d same, gone back to my avatar 4.2.2....do I need to re-root after flashing the 4.3 then?
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by justicesky24(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2013
pls were can i download max payne
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by gameboy727(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks y'all. The problem is that the cache are just too big to download. Asphalt 8 cache is almost 1.2GB. How da hell do I download a file that big. . . . BTW, I downloaded PES 2011 and the cache was 47mb and it came in zip format. Do I need to convert it from zip format to another format? If so how would I do it?
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2013
gameboy727: Thanks y'all. The problem is that the cache are just too big to download. Asphalt 8 cache is almost 1.2GB. How da hell do I download a file that big. . . . BTW, I downloaded PES 2011 and the cache was 47mb and it came in zip format. Do I need to convert it from zip format to another format? If so how would I do it?
download B1 Archiver frm play store nd extract it.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by psalmdave(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2013
sumone should help me pls,i downloaded showdow gun and dead tigger bt d extracted files are kinda scatterd so i copied d folder named files for shadow gun to obb but it didnt work,and d folda named assets for dead trigger yet it diddnt work
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Rogbese:

cool Cool dude...

what game is the one u have in the post with rpg written on the picture?
Dungeon Hunter 4

justicesky24: pls were can i download max payne

Max Payne Mobile v1.1

APK Download:
[url=http://dl.androidkade.com/2012/June/game/maxpane/MaxPayne%20v1.0_androidkade.com.apk]Max Payne APK[/url]

SD Data:
For Adreno
For PowerVR
For Mali
For Tegra

Instruction:-
1 Extract Rar File (by Password)
2 Put files"com.rockstar.maxpayne" to "sdcard/Android/data"
3 Instal the APK Enable Internet (for 1st Run)
4.2nd Time PLAY "OFFLINE" AND ENJOY!

REQUEST FOR MORE cheesy
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2013
psalmdave: sumone should help me pls,i downloaded showdow gun and dead tigger bt d extracted files are kinda scatterd so i copied d folder named files for shadow gun to obb but it didnt work,and d folda named assets for dead trigger yet it diddnt work
explain better
what files did you copy? can you post a screenshot?

gameboy727: Thanks y'all. The problem is that the cache are just too big to download. Asphalt 8 cache is almost 1.2GB. How da hell do I download a file that big. . . . BTW, I downloaded PES 2011 and the cache was 47mb and it came in zip format. Do I need to convert it from zip format to another format? If so how would I do it?
just open with any file manager like xplore or es file explorer then copy the cache to /sdcard/Android/data/
in stall apk and RUN
if you cant download asphalt 8 then you need my help just buzz me on whatsapp wink
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2013
nice one brainrex... thumbs up
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: nice one brainrex... thumbs up

thanks MAn cool

1 Like

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by psalmdave(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=Brainrex]
explain better

ya dis are d results of the data i extracted..assets-bin-data-blah blah blah files. i dnt know wich of dem to move to d obb folda unlike pes 2012 dat wen u estract d files u see only com.konami.pes2012-main10005.com ill send d shadows gun's own which is more complicated

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by justicesky24(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Brainrex:
Dungeon Hunter 4

Max Payne Mobile v1.1

APK Download:
[url=http://dl.androidkade.com/2012/June/game/maxpane/MaxPayne%20v1.0_androidkade.com.apk]Max Payne APK[/url]

SD Data:
For Adreno
For PowerVR
For Mali
For Tegra

Instruction:-
1 Extract Rar File (by Password)
2 Put files"com.rockstar.maxpayne" to "sdcard/Android/data"
3 Instal the APK Enable Internet (for 1st Run)
4.2nd Time PLAY "OFFLINE" AND ENJOY!

REQUEST FOR MORE cheesy
thanks bro
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by domdan13(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wich is better in pes,fifa and RF?
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by psalmdave(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
its a folda to folda format

Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
justicesky24: thanks bro
welcome
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
domdan13: Wich is better in pes,fifa and RF?
I prefer FIFA @psalmdave you should re-download those files o
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by gameboy727(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Brainrex:
explain better

just open with any file manager like xplore or es file explorer then copy the cache to /sdcard/Android/data/
in stall apk and RUN
if you cant download asphalt 8 then you need my help just buzz me on whatsapp wink
Thanks bro. I really appreciate.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2013
gameboy727: Thanks bro. I really appreciate.
welcome
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
request....
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Famolove(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Rogbese:

No, you cannot update over the air (OTA). The desire S is not one of the handsets eligible for ics. I cannot recall the steps to root this device as I did mine about 2 years ago. Google it and you'll get plenty of guides and videos on what to do.

ok bros tank u so much God bless u. hav root my pone but how to upgrade d pone now
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Now downloading HD IOS Games.........
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2013
Famolove :

ok bros tank u so much God bless u. hav root my pone but how to upgrade d pone now
you need to flash a recovery like CWM or 4Ext
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by gameboy727(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Is there a difference between "sdcard/android/obb" and "sdcard/android/data"? I am yet to copy the cache file and the website(www.mob.org. I believe you know it) gave instructions on copying it to 'obb' folder. Sorry for bothering you bro.
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by jreyez(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2013
gameboy727: Is there a difference between "sdcard/android/obb" and "sdcard/android/data"? I am yet to copy the cache file and the website(www.mob.org. I believe you know it) gave instructions on copying it to 'obb' folder. Sorry for bothering you bro.

Copy it to obb
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by davidoutomi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls help oga Brainrex i downloaded RF2013 n i nid d offline n unlimited money to play d game cnstnly coz it requires data 2 connect 2 play store all i wan is d procedure on hw to make it offline n unlimited thnks in advance
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by psalmdave(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
davidoutomi: pls help oga Brainrex i downloaded RF2013 n i nid d offline n unlimited money to play d game cnstnly coz it requires data 2 connect 2 play store all i wan is d procedure on hw to make it offline n unlimited thnks in advance
pls hw do i knw where to copy a game to,some are specified as obb bt sum are nt...hw do we go abt dis
Re: ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + by davidoutomi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
dere ar of different types obb or data files or do u wan 2 copy d game or files in order 4 it 2 play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds / Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.