Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) (2439 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Basketmouth And MI "Who Said MI Is Short ?" - See Photo / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Didn't wanna blog it cos it was sooo damn immature of godwon.
Godwon is an upcoming Nigerian rapper.
Though i dont think anyone really heard of him, so he had to start up trouble by dissing saucekid and M.I.

You might be asking yourself what led to the dissing and name calling!!!

1- a popular music blog published a list of top-10 Nigerian rappers and godwon wasnt on it while people he thought he is better than were on it.

2- He got emotional... cried for two days and decided to take out his frustration on twitter.

Personally speaking... i think i rap better than Godwon ... BUT I DONT RAP.... *yawns*...

Here are the twits below.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AjKiFlDm-Is/Uit1tz0D19I/AAAAAAACApE/S8x3dB4IVpo/s1600/0.png[/img]

SAUCE KID REPLIES

[img]http://3.bp..com/-O9bOy4QUGXE/Uit39cfQHII/AAAAAAACAp0/PNenwN7RWaY/s1600/01.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z5JsnXr18J4/Uit3-iNnsHI/AAAAAAACAqA/m_wVRWVUhvA/s1600/02.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hpG771yXLX4/Uit3-tBPy7I/AAAAAAACAqE/iybeAGV9M24/s1600/03.png[/img]

HE (Godwon) Didnt stop there ooooh..... he also took shots at Mi and Naeto-c and mode 9.

M.I REPLIES

If you dont know Mi, Naeto-c and Sinzu please make use of google.

Leave your comments
http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/godwon-and-sauce-kid-starts-twitter-war.html#more
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Trying to Upload it....
Brb!
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by musaajebor(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
U don't have d tweets or what?
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Resolved it!!
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2013
musa ajebor: U don't have d tweets or what?

The tweets are heree
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by InsaneTamie(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Who's Godwon? Grade Z artiste..mtchew
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 10, 2013
InsaneTamie: Who's Godwon? Grade Z artiste..mtchew

Lol

But if Mi and sinzu deems it fit to reply, then i guess he known to them... say under dogg!
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2013
plz wat re dey nd who is google?
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Lolitua(f): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Godwon abi godtwo......ur actions z jst signs of hunger....no p sha,...if u nid money try alert born rappers(m.i,zamani,naeto c,etc)....n dnt make fun of ursef nxt tym....by d way no being knwz u....even small rat 4 naija won turn celeb ova nyt..
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Airforce1(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by tyson99(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Airforce1: Wetin concern me undecided
I wonder ooo
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2013
So in other words, we should be expecting a beef track soon undecided
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
homesteady: So in other words, we should be expecting a beef track soon undecided

Normal naija all talk no action shit!
Re: Godwon And Sauce Kid and MI Starts Twitter War!!!!!!!!!!! (PIX ATTACHED) by MekT(m): 5:42am On Sep 11, 2013
homesteady: So in other words, we should be expecting a beef track soon undecided

GODWON HAS ALREADI DROPPED BEEF TRACK....AND SINZU HAS REPLIED!!!!! #SumKendrickLamarShii

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Releases Photo Wearing Catholic Nun's Outfit / Video: Watch Rihanna Twerking To Nicki Minaj’s “truffle Butter” In Bikini / Seyi Joseph Gives Birth To Two Sons With Gaypartner Under Uk's Co-parenting Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.