Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (537607 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
favoredgal:

I dint say he dint tell her

What he told her and the truth are two different things..
which link are you using
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=holyteeboy post=34835821]
which link are you using[/quote/]

Caray caray
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by vodacom: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
holyteeboy:
I just read on the internet that Eduoardo is not sofia father...pls can anyone tell me the father
ivan
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by vodacom: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=favoredgal post=34839515][/quote][b][/b]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2015
favoredgal:
caray caray

ok
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Joyss: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
TI - BIanca bianca, from frying pan to fire
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2015
Can anyone please help with a recap of Tuesday & Wednesday's recap of the impostor
No signal on my decoder since tuesday morning.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
nickishire:
Can anyone please help with a recap of Tuesday & Wednesday's recap of the impostor
No signal on my decoder since tuesday morning.

Tuesday June 16th
Raquel pays Oriana(the corrupt prison guard where blancha is) double to eliminate blanca,Eduardo learns about socorro's death and thinks blanca will be next

Wednesday 17th June
Blanca pretends to be insane and is sent to the phsychiatric hospital
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
In QOH The guy that is doing the aution of the red diamond(fernando) the guy is seriously tall

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
holyteeboy:

Tuesday June 16th
Raquel pays Oriana(the corrupt prison guard where blancha is) double to eliminate blanca,Eduardo learns about socorro's death and thinks blanca will be next

Wednesday 17th June
Blanca pretends to be insane and is sent to the phsychiatric hospital

thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
holyteeboy:
In QOH The guy that is doing the aution of the red diamond(fernando) the guy is seriously tall

I noticed it too. At first I wondered if Smith wasn't wearing her heels.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
holyteeboy:

Lol my dear and his height is distracting me

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Can't wait 2 watch d impostor dis weeknd! I hope it was interesting sha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
At this point we can add Salvador to the long list of Impostors:

Blanca as Victoria
Domingo as Peter
Jorge as the poor artist
Rafa as Mariana's cousin and Adriano's son
Salvador as a doctor
Mariana as Blanca
Fernanda as a reporter
The dead cop as Blanca
Simona as a caring sister and of course the biggest one of all Raqael as a human being

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Druggmoni(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
RAINA likes to shed tears, it sickens me. she is too vulnerable.. I just pity Blanca ( vivtoria samarino) she gon go through hell.she always think she is a superhero. Thank the Lord Adriano is awake...its like people dont have interest in PART OF ME!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Druggmoni:
its like people dont have interest in PART OF ME!

Yes, because it reminds everyone of "Second chance" series. Too much "Spiritual things" too.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
holyteeboy:

Yes, and Smith is in trouble because he will keep insisting. How can she resist for much longer when she doesn't have a centre.

Me thinks, Fernando is the Supreme.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
I always suspected Sophia was the child of that Gun smuggling boss of Mariana's. Raquel is cold!! Wow!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Yes, because it reminds everyone of "Second chance" series. Too much "Spiritual things" too.

It's the most interesting series for me right now, even though it has the plot of 2nd chance...its going to be more interesting. I don't see the big deal in "Queen of hearts". The Imposter* and Part of me* takes me to channel 118

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LilyLuvSrk(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
I really how 'the imposter' ended on Friday. Salvado has become my hero! Pls save Bianca from those devils.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
holyteeboy:
Dat guy must be Goliath descendants
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Can someone tell ramon(Ti )to shave his armpit or him wan plait am ni

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbaby534(f): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Adraino actually have two sons; Eduardo from raqael and Christobal from Valentina no 1da she never liked christobal

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2015
tbaby534:
Adraino actually have two sons; Eduardo from raqael and Christobal from Valentina no 1da she never liked christobal

I disagree, i tink Eduardo is Valentina & Adriano's and Cristobal is Raq & Adriano's
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbaby534(f): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
nickishire:

I disagree, i tink Eduardo is Valentina & Adriano's and Cristobal is Raq & Adriano's

You are wrong let's watch out for July 18, why do u think raqeal hates Cristobal that much, even if e does everything to please her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oprahlopex:
lol. I saw it too oo. I was really disappointed in him, keeping so much hair on his armpit.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
tbaby534:

You are wrong let's watch out for July 18, why do u think raqeal hates Cristobal that much, even if e does everything to please her
This your theory seems true but I still believe that Eduardo is Valentina and Adriano's son.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Actually, Eduardo is Valentina and Adriano' s son
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oprahlopex:
its because he is poor in the series
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Impostor is seriously hot...Eduardo is sofia father after all he is raquel and andriano's son and christobal and ramon are valentine and andriano's son and Jorge is soooo alone

Impostor teasers July 2015 http://www.tvsa.co.za/user/blogs/viewblogpost.aspx?blogpostid=31521

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
holyteeboy:
Impostor is seriously hot...Eduardo is sofia father after all he is raquel and andriano's son and christobal and ramon are valentine and andriano's son and Jorge is soooo alone

Impostor teasers July 2015 http://www.tvsa.co.za/user/blogs/viewblogpost.aspx?blogpostid=31521

Eduardo is Valentina's son with adriano. No argument there.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
boobookitty:

Eduardo is Valentina's son with adriano. No argument there.
hello! U've bn MIA. How are u faring? Tkia

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.