Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539774 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello forumites, can someone please share a link on part of me? Tnks in advance
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
gottoboy:

Theme song!
What does Te Esperare means?
sorry its coming rather late...havent been in this thread for a while...
google "Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (Español) ft. Descemer Bueno"...
Te Esperaré - Eugenio Siller Ft. Syko is a song specially for javier and reina when they are together....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
POM:
elena:i love you
gerardo:Alrite grin

Elena:say that you love me too
Gerardo:i will see you later grin grin grin

elenasadangry) Are you with some one? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So far "part of me" has eclipsed "second chance" due to its plots,characters and awesome storyline..second chance is gud but only a few of the main characters were really involved which is in contrast to "part of me"...

QOH:Just there...though i love the pairing of javier and reina...lovely pair...and not forgetting connie and esidro grin grin... funny couple grin grin

TI:started off wit some promise...went into hibernation...but came back like a hurricane....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
boobookitty:

Eduardo is Valentina's son with adriano. No argument there.
click the link
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
holyteeboy:
click the link

I know I read it
But I read somwhere else what i said earlier
Thats where I read all telenovelas from when im tired of the suspense.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
mubzay:
hello! U've bn MIA. How are u faring? Tkia

Hi love, im just dere oo, hows Nysc going, hope you good? smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm really loving dis new blanca. But she's actually pretty o! She looks better here dan in Aurora. Also, Edwardo is now d mumu amongst d boys.
Dis queen of hearts is just dere, its d sound track dats interesting and also I'm happy 2 see Elisa, I'll always call her Elisa, I don't like seeing her accident scenes, it reminds me of Monica Spear.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oprahlopex:
Can someone tell ramon(Ti )to shave his armpit or him wan plait am ni
lmao
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Love & Justice coming soon. Fernanda will soon be back! cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why are they advertising queen of the south that has been shown twice as if it's a new telenovela

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
favoredgal:
Why are they advertising queen of the south that has been shown twice as if it's a new telenovela
i saw it toooo...i tought it was gonna be QOTS 2 but it isn't anyway its gonna be july 11
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sometimes I think Blanca forgets she's just an impostor n not the invisible woman. grin grin Shame on Catalina, is she broke already? No savings!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
favoredgal:

I tire o abeg HELP me beg Telemundo To stop showing it this shld make it the fourth time dey r showing it now. Na watin ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tenderlover(f): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Queen of the south! Not again!! Haba,this will be the third time it will be aired. Though i enjoyed it the first time. I like Teresa( the mexican) but kai three times is too much and with all the adverts and hype as if its a new soap.
TI: Blanca you gather liver sha,working in Ivan's house hmmmmm. I am glad simona is a changed person lolzzz.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Sometimes I think Blanca forgets she's just an impostor n not the invisible woman. grin grin Shame on Catalina, is she broke already? No savings!!! shocked shocked
You are right. They should have made her up to change her look, even her voice should Av changed. Ivan will surely recognize her when he sees her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
If they are looking for repeats there is still behind closed doors and cruel love
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Queen of d south 4 d 3rd time, dat means dere is hope 4 my Forbidden Passions. I listened 2 dat Nicholas&Reina's song on you tube 2day, its so lovely. Dat song beats Dime, I must admit even though its hard. Queen of hearts has d best sound track so far.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
dahmie2013:
I listened 2 dat Nicholas&Reina's song on you tube 2day, its so lovely. Dat song beats Dime, I must admit even though its hard. Queen of hearts has d best sound track so far.
its not i think its cruel love(te amor)

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LilyLuvSrk(f): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Do you know what I think about 'The imposter'. I think the reason why Eduardo is the favorite son to Rachel is because he's also the son of Adriano from thier affair there both had. I hve always wondered why Rachel love Eduardo so much. Rachel took the other son of Adriano away from him. So Adriano may probably have 2 sons without knowing. He thinks he has just 1! How's my theory? Do you think i'm right?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
holyteeboy:
its not i think its cruel love(te amor)
Naaa, ppl don't even ask 4 d sound track d way dey ask 4 dis queen of hearts own, its really crazy.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
dahmie2013:

Naaa, ppl don't even ask 4 d sound track d way dey ask 4 dis queen of hearts own, its really crazy.
buh naturally its nicer plus most downloaded on the internet.....i mean cruel love
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jopac:

You are right. They should have made her up to change her look, even her voice should Av changed. Ivan will surely recognize her when he sees her.
I wonder too, same look and voice, bt Blanca get mind sha, me wey dey watch am dey fear and shake 4her,my liver almost cut.lolz.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2015
I can't wait to watch queen of hearts next week...who is with me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tenderlover:
Queen of the south! Not again!! Haba,this will be the third time it will be aired. Though i enjoyed it the first time. I like Teresa( the mexican) but kai three times is too much and with all the adverts and hype as if its a new soap.
TI: Blanca you gather liver sha,working in Ivan's house hmmmmm. I am glad simona is a changed person lolzzz.
that Queen of the South consists of very ugly set of actors.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
poshest:
that Queen of the South consists of very ugly set of actors.
it is very true exept for patty
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbaby534(f): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
Do you know what I think about 'The imposter'. I think the reason why Eduardo is the favorite son to Rachel is because he's also the son of Adriano from thier affair there both had. I hve always wondered why Rachel love Eduardo so much. Rachel took the other son of Adriano away from him. So Adriano may probably have 2 sons without knowing. He thinks he has just 1! How's my theory? Do you think i'm right?

The other son is Cristobal that's why she never loved him, even though he is the most loyal son to her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbaby534(f): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
boobookitty:

Eduardo is Valentina's son with adriano. No argument there.

You are wrong, Eduardo is Raquel n Adriano son

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2015
tbaby534:

You are the wrong one

Eduardo is Valentina and Adriano"s son

Christobal is her son with adriano

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tenderlover(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
holyteeboy:
it is very true exept for patty
and Aurora,the undercover girl..i cant remember her name. I like Teresa too.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tenderlover(f): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Eduardo this,cristobal that! Lol U guys shud relax we will soon get there.
The soap i am eager to know wat will happen is 'A love to remember' on Eva. I cant wait to know Iran's fate,dat devil.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ivan Montenegro is in love like a school boy, dis makes him look so weak. But my Raquel always using her head.
Hw come no one's ever used Bianca's voice, seems its unique 2 her alone. Painful enof dat she's dead.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2015
tbaby534:

Okay lets wait and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.