Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539705 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bisolar:

She's just not conventionally beautiful but she isn't ugly. She's playing a hard character, from a novel, so they can't cast just a pretty face.her face has to have character and she has to fit the part which she does.
QOTS is the most expensive telemundo ever produced so they were careful with casting.
Her performance got her rave reviews. And queen of the south has been picked up by USA network as a series to be shot in the U.S with new actors.
Alice Braga will star as Teresa Mendoza instead of Kate di Castillo.
. I love this movie
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
nickishire:
Dis Rachel badt gan oooo.... but dis telemundo pple no dey try at all ooo. Iven no remember say he get gun, nd he cud not call his bodyguard.
love is blind oooo #ACE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
BellaSwan:

I guess he's referring to the paraplegic. Estephania n Victor's daughter in QOH
on point #ACE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
bog101:
i love forbidden passion
Ur post just made me smile! U can post it again. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
holyteeboy:
is bianca dead in real life or you have mistakened her with another person

She died early last year the week they started the soap
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
crazydove:

She died early last year the week they started the soap
i meant bianca in impostor
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
holyteeboy:

Oh okay
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
holyteeboy:

There is a difference between Bianca and Blanca. One has an 'L' in it while the other has an 'I' in it, one is a character in Forbidden Passion while the other is a character in The Imposter and Aurora.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
playboy99:
Where can I read the full story of QOT,impostor and part of me koz dere suspence can make sum1 hav hypertension #ACE

All of them can be read on this blog: caray caray

Just type caray caray followed by the telanovela's latin name on google search. You will then find a link to read it directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Husband for hire looks promising.

Love and Justice must be a comedy series- How can the Lead actor say "He love her but he must arrest her", does he know what love his?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

There is a difference between Bianca and Blanca. One has an 'L' in it while the other has an 'I' in it, one is a character in Forbidden Passion while the other is a character in The Imposter and Aurora.
seriously you people should stop confusing me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Just type caray caray followed by the telanovela's latin name on google search. You will then find a link to read it direct.
Ok thanks just saw it now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Forbidden Passion - Pasion Prohibida
Some facts - the lead actress Monica Spears who acted as Bianca was killed during a robbery where she, her child and ex-husband were attacked by robbers when their car broke down on a trip in her native country Venzuela. Only her child survived, the culprits were later apprehended.

Jean Carlos who played the role of Bruno is also an songwriter and musician. He wrote and sang the beautiful theme song of the telenovela titled "Dime". See below

https://www.youtube.com/v/pEZyl2Nj4-w

The telenovela is actually adapted from a Turkish soap/novel and from those who have completed the soap the jury is still out on whether the forbidden passion is actually between Bruno and Bianca or Bruno and.....his cousin

I recently stumbled on another Telemundo soap called Avenida Brasil , its been rated as the most successful soap series due to money made and number of channels airing it worldwide. I'm not sure its aired on DSTV Telemundo channel however it just started on ONTV which is available on regular TV aerial.

Avenida Brasil is different because
1. Its a Brazilian telenovela but Telemundo did the English sub and Spanish sub. Its Portugues thats spoken in Brasil.
2. The lead actress is not the typical Telemundo lead actress both in body type or facial features
3. The telenovela has some fantastic child actors especially the girl who played Rita as little girl
4. It treats societal issues synonymous to Brasil; the divide between the poor and the rich, children living of scavenging at dumpsites, but it takes a more human look at them
5. The telenovela also looks at the stigma attached to age-gap dating, runs girls who get their way around by exchanging sex for favors.
6. The lead villain is a woman and she plays her part soooo well you actually like her.
7. The women and men look real like people you would expect to see everyday unlike the typical 'days of our lives' looking characters in other telenovelas
8. Futbol!!!!What is Brasil without football. The struggle of young hopefuls to play in top teams many of them trapped in contracts and dreaming of their lucky break.

However it still retains the typical Revenge and Blackmail themes of most telenovelas
Check it out , its been showing everyday at 10pm and it started this July 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Just type caray caray followed by the telanovela's latin name on google search. You will then find a link to read it directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Husband for hire looks promising.

Love and Justice must be a comedy series- How can the Lead actor say "He love her but he must arrest her", does he know what love his?
tanks #ACE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
POM -Eureka Moment for Monica
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:
POM -Eureka Moment for Monica

Things will go from bad to worse for Gelena. While Carlos pokes them from one side, Monica will poke them from the other.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2015
who believes that monica seranno in POM is actually Agent smith in QOH
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wednesday 1 July 2015

Blanca sneaks inside the Montenegro mansion. Here she hears Ivan telling Raquel Altamira that he has hired a hitman to make her disappear for good.

Thursday 2 July 2015

Ivan sends Blanca to deliver gifts he has for Raquel. Blanca carries out this errand, but is later found in Valentina’s room by Eduardo.

Friday 3 July 2015

Blanca tells Eduardo that it was Raquel who tried to murder Valentina. She will not rest until she sees Raquel locked up in prison.

Monday 6 July 2015

Rafael reveals to Cristobal and Catalina that Mariana’s lover was Ivan Montenegro. There is a possibility that Ivan could be Sofia’s father.

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Simona tells Raquel that Blanca is hiding in Adriano’s house. Raquel then sets off with her men to the house in search of Blanca.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Adriano makes a recording of him and Raquel kissing. Blanca then shows this evidence of Raquel’s unfaithfulness to Ivan, who is totally outraged.

Thursday 9 July 2015

Cristobal informs Eduardo and Jorge that Sofia is Montenegro’s daughter. On top of this, he reveals that Montenegro was Mariana’s lover.

Friday 10 July 2015

Eduardo tells Raquel that Sofia could be Ivan’s biological daughter. Raquel suggests that Sofia does a DNA test, but Eduardo isn’t convinced.

Monday 13 July 2015

Eduardo pleads with Blanca and asks her to leave for good, but Blanca will not go. She must stay and make Raquel pay for everything she has done.

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Mariana tells Raquel that she doesn’t know who Sofia’s biological father is, but that Sofia might be the heir to Ivan’s grand fortune.

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hugo talks to Sofia and tells her that Eduardo is not her father. Sofia begs Eduardo to let her know who her biological parents are.

Thursday 16 July 2015

Eduardo receives the DNA test results and is overjoyed to learn that Sofia is his biological daughter. Mariana strangles Clemente.

Friday 17 July 2015

Catalina receives a call telling her about her father’s death. She wants Raquel to rot in jail. Adriano asks Catalina to help him unmask Raquel.

Monday 20 July 2015

Adriano tells all of Raquel’s children that one of them is his child, the son or daughter he had with Valentina. He asks them all to do a DNA test.

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Cristobal tells Eduardo that he already knows that he is Valentina’s and Adriano’s son. Adriano and Cristobal have a DNA test to prove it.

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Arnaldo and his men set fire to the house where Blanca and her siblings were hiding. Blanca must try to save her family from the flames.

Thursday 23 July 2015

Adriano and Rafael believe that Blanca and her siblings died in the fire. Blanca faints and is taken to a convent by a Samaritan.

Friday 24 July 2015

Everybody wants to find out who started the fire. Adriano thinks that a trap has been set to incriminate Mariana with Ivan Montenegro’s death.

Monday 27 July 2015

Eduardo and Commissioner Cruz find out that Blanca might be pregnant. They realise that she is alive and start to search for her.

Tuesday 28 July 2015

With Cristobal’s help, Mariana falls into the trap that the police set for her. She attempts to escape, but finds Raquel waiting for her.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Blanca asks Ramon and Catalina to help her find evidence of the many crimes committed by Raquel – they need to send her to jail forever.

Thursday 30 July 2015

Raquel reveals to Valentina that Eduardo is also Adriano’s son, but she does not want Eduardo to find out. Karina warns Rafael that he must disappear.

Friday 31 July 2015

Cristobal tells Jorge that Blanca is alive and that he is helping her. Raquel becomes suspicious and thinks that Blanca could be alive.

The Impostor is on Telemundo - Mondays to Fridays at 18h00.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
asuustrike2009 at least you would have allowed us watch it instead of telling us the whole story

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
holyteeboy:
who believes that monica seranno in POM is actually Agent smith in QOH

That's pretty obvious

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Husband for Hire has begun now....i was so suprised.....and its interesting
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
What's with all these silly flashback in impostora.

It's only in telemundo that will show flashback of a scene shown 5 mins before
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Felinize: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
HFH Athonio was just too mean to his mum, am so happy dat they cast my favourite stars

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wow! Gues who juan soler ( victor in queen of hearts and main lead In Husband for hire)'s wife.....

Alicia cano 'diabla' in broken angel

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Felinize: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
favoredgal:
Wow! Gues who juan soler ( victor in queen of hearts and main lead In Husband for hire)'s wife.....

Alicia cano 'diabla' in broken angel
His wife is Camila in cruel love (Maritza Rodriguez)

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Felinize:
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Felinize:

I mean in real life my dear

The one and only one eyed diabla...

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Petitediva14(f): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
favoredgal:

I mean in real life my dear

The one and only one eyed diabla...

Na wa o. These people just dey marry or date each other.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Petitediva14(f): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
favoredgal:
What's with all these silly flashback in impostora.

It's only in telemundo that will show flashback of a scene shown 5 mins before

It is about to finish na that is why.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
TI - Shame on Melania. At first, I thought she was pretending to Adriano about Leticia. I hope it's enough for her to turn against Raquel. Even if her daughter was really guilty, is it enough for her not to go visit her just once in so many years?

I don't think Christobal is Adriano n Valentina's son. My take is that Raquel was so hard on Christobal only because he's not as 'perfect' as Eduardo, the son of her much hated sister. One thing is for sure though, the result for the DNA test will be positive.

Why is Salvador just wasting his time? He knows Blanca won't marry him. As an ex officer, he should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Why is Salvador just wasting his time? He knows Blanca won't marry him. As an ex officer, he should know better.

There is no police work in love matter lols.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
crazydove:

There is no police work in love matter lols.
lol.... true that.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm really enjoying this husband 4 hire. Sonya smith is d perfect actress 4 dat role. D cast is lovely. Its a drift 4rm d normal telenovelas.

My forbidden passions ended 2day, heard cruel love is replacing it. It was still so painful watching my Bianca kill herself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.