Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539702 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
sad oh my...Salvador he just suffer throughout TI
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mobre(f): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
QOH_ very annoying and stupid and clumsy, this novela is just irritating TF outta me. And the character Reina is portraying Lawd av merci, always confused, easily manipulated, cry baby, always screaming and threatening...sighs....its abt time I just discontinue. Did I mention very li2 suspense. Dumb novela where evryone knows evryones secret and when it's revealed no one even seems shocked in the least bit. Am tired abeg

9 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
candycrushsoda:

U don't get it. She didnt say he's eduardo. Epifanio Vargas' real name is Humberto Zurita. His son is Eduardo.
ok thanks

favoredgal:

He is Eduardo's dad and Rachel's real life hubby
ok thanks..you explained it better
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
QOH:Ohh men...today's episode was super-dupper...esp the face off between Javier BolĂ­var and victor....Always knew a fight was going to happen between them....
Very emotional conversation between Isidro and Connie....love their combo kiss kiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ngoalex: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jopac:

Its already obvious that Cristobal is Adriano and Valentina Son, that's y Raquel hated him.
Eduardo is the son Raquel had with Adriano dats y she loves him so much. At dis point we shouldn't argue about it cos d truth has been revealed.

Cristobal is Raquel and Adriano's son..Eduardo is Valentina and Adriano's son....... Raquel also conceived after sleeping with Adriano
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hw can Raquel be so powerful? Jeeeez, but salvador's death is painful, why must d writer make it such dat blanca & edwardo will end 2geda? So cos of deir fallacious new year's eve nonsense.
D diff btwn Raquel & Fernanda is Raquel is more intelligent&strategic dan Fernanda.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ngoalex:

Cristobal is Raquel and Adriano's son..Eduardo is Valentina and Adriano's son....... Raquel also conceived after sleeping with Adriano

Correct!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Y is this place so dry , we all should make it active
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
was good to hear the perro amor (cruel love) song again

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mobre(f): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls someone should help with update on all grin the series so far this week. My ctl decoder is acting up.....pretty pls pple
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmmmm, its like part of me is more deadlier n bloodier than second chance. Elena is so wicked. Gosh

The Imposter is ending nxt week. Melania is now going soft. Visiting her long lost daughter in prison. Hmmm, what a mother!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
mubzay:
Hmmmmm, its like part of me is more deadlier n bloodier than second chance. Elena is so wicked. Gosh

The Imposter is ending nxt week. Melania is now going soft. Visiting her long lost daughter in prison. Hmmm, what a mother!

But telemoundo says TI will end this week
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by uwani(f): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
crazydove:

But telemoundo says TI will end this week

It is ending next week, it has 120 episodes.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
POM:Ohh men i cant believe selma's boyfriend estaban is dead...poor guy..after all the plans,dos and donts by selma cry cry

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
uwani:

It is ending next week, it has 120 episodes.
I tink telemundo is the cause of the confusion...they should stick with "final weeks"...when it gets to the final week,they can say "final episodes"....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mobre:
QOH_ very annoying and stupid and clumsy, this novela is just irritating TF outta me. And the character Reina is portraying Lawd av merci, always confused, easily manipulated, cry baby, always screaming and threatening...sighs....its abt time I just discontinue. Did I mention very li2 suspense. Dumb novela where evryone knows evryones secret and when it's revealed no one even seems shocked in the least bit. Am tired abeg
U're absolutely right!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by masseratti: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
can someone help me with sites i can download this telemundo series in english?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
crazydove:
asuustrike2009 at least you would have allowed us watch it instead of telling us the whole story

You wouldn't see all In each episode
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
I can't wait for Raquel to go down..the woman is EVIL! I hope she dies by the hands of Christobal her most oppressed Son. Just when my favourite antagonist Barbara(PR) aka Mariana became sane and was bonding with Bland Blanca, Raquel decides to shoot her cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by shalewizzy2(f): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I can't wait for Raquel to go down..the woman is EVIL! I hope she dies by the hands of Christobal her most oppressed Son. Just when my favourite antagonist Barbara(PR) aka Mariana became sane and was bonding with Bland Blanca, Raquel decides to shoot her cry cry
Pls tell me d meaning of SMH
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by haliluck(f): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Wats bland blanca
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
haliluck:

Wats bland blanca

The way she acts...devoid of emotions most times. Not a good actress if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by haliluck(f): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The way she acts...devoid of emotions most times. Not a good actress if you ask me

Yet sum1 wanted 2 bite my head off wen I said it. She killed my interest in TI she was beta in Aurora!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
haliluck:

Yet sum1 wanted 2 bite my head off wen I said it. She killed my interest in TI she was beta in Aurora!

She can't act to save her life...it wasn't that pronounced in Aurora because she wasn't acting a lead role, but 'The impostor' just brought her out

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by haliluck(f): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She can't act to save her life...it wasn't that pronounced in Aurora because she wasn't acting a lead role, but 'The impostor' just brought her out
I dunno hw she got dat role sef nd Mariana is far better at firsr I was happy 2 see ha bt afta watching 4 a week I got tired of ha left 4 me Semona wud hav done beta

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think she fits the role.I think the director or whatever wanted someone that looks innocent,sweet but deadly(intelligent,smart and a crafty)which she fits in unlike Semona and mariana who are in your face.remember she was a nurse before she came a gangster lols

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by haliluck(f): 2:16am On Jul 29, 2015
crazydove:

I think she fits the role.I think the director or whatever wanted someone that looks innocent,sweet but deadly(intelligent,smart and a crafty)which she fits in unlike Semona and mariana who are in your face.remember she was a nurse before she came a gangster lols

She wasn't a nurse. D nurse act was ha being a chameleon...b4 all dis imposter bizness strt I tink she worked at Rafa's mum's restaurant! Nd Blanca acts lyk a wood she dosnt evn project sweet nd innocent nd definitely nt deadly....she's d worst lead actress I've seen on a telenovela

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2015
haliluck:

She wasn't a nurse. D nurse act was ha being a chameleon...b4 all dis imposter bizness strt I tink she worked at Rafa's mum's restaurant! Nd Blanca acts lyk a wood she dosnt evn project sweet nd innocent nd definitely nt deadly....she's d worst lead actress I've seen on a telenovela

Chai!you are right she works in the restaurant and Edurado has been singing it lols. I actually don't want to read their story on the internet.Thanks for reminding me about the beinginning
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2015
crazydove:

Reinas best friend(Isidros gf, the talkative one..can't remember her name), Sophia in CL, Pilar in BCD, Piedad in SW..that's innocent (All good actresses). Blanca is bland, sometimes she looks lost..like she's trying to remember her lines

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Reinas best friend(Isidros gf, the talkative one..can't remember her name), Sophia in CL, Pilar in BCD, Piedad in SW..that's innocent (All good actresses). Blanca is bland, sometimes she looks lost..like she's trying to remember her lines

LMAO!you guys are out for Blanca.I have never seen her Telenolvas before,never interested in Aurora.Abeg what's the name of that Piedad. Soap again.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2015
crazydove:

LMAO!you guys are out for Blanca.I have never seen her Telenolvas before,never interested in Aurora.Abeg what's the name of that Piedad. Soap again.

..but it's the truth though! Search for 'Someone's Watching', you'll find Piedad there
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..but it's the truth though! Search for 'Someone's Watching', you'll find Piedad there

Yea I love the theme song.wish they can repeat it again.started from the middle then could not really watch it.someone's watching is really nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.