Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539636 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
what a painful death for Raguel. so the legend love continues with Cristobal and Simona. toooor impostor

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
POM:Ohhh men...today's episode of POM was explosive....cant seem to find the vocab to describe next week's episodes..
..was shouting with excitment when i saw the chilados gang appear swiftly to face the Rottweiler gang...The clash of the titans gangs! grin grin grin grin

TI:A low key end in my opinion...but am happy everything turned out well...and like the walt disney's saying goes..."They all lived happily ever after" smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Romanticboy1(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
I dun like the way Raquel died
....she's gonna contaminate the fishes nd the water with her evilness...lol....she always wanted a slow nd painful death for her victims and she got hers in the worst way...,

Part of me just got really interesting now the naive Monica just overheard the truth of her death

I hope the next soap replacing the impostor go make sense cus the trailer was not enticing especially when the dude said the I love you buh must arrest you.

so unfortunate I am missing some episodes or husband for hire...the time it airs at night is not appealing.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
I guess I wuld look for a girl to kiss on newyears eve so as to knw if d story is real @TI #ACE

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
I don't understand this Semona and Crisabal's kiss o.aren't they brother and sister laws
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Romanticboy1:
I dun like the way Raquel died
....she's gonna contaminate the fishes nd the water with her evilness...
grin cheesy grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
QOH - is it that Supreme is too tall or Smith is too short? I'm kind of confused here.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
benedictac:
QOH - is it that Supreme is too tall or Smith is too short? I'm kind of confused here.

I complained o when he first appeared on QOH.he's height is a distraction.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
@QOH dis Isidro n Christian won't kill me OO!hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
can sum1 pls recap todays episode of QOH,POT,cruel love #ACE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by shalewizzy2(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
ucheody:
@QOH dis Isidro n Christian won't kill me OO!hahaha
They wont kill me too, Isidro thinking christian is connie.... Hahahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Disidro and christian really left me laughing out loud.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Pls someone should recap yesterday's own, I didn't watch any of them ,plsss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Felinize: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2015
pls can someone give an update on husband for hire
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wait so Jenifer will be the new maid at the mansion - POM

Please who is watching QOH?cuz my head is aching me.is Supreme the lost brother of Raina
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
crazydove:
Wait so Jenifer will be the new maid at the mansion - POM

Please who is watching QOH?cuz my head is aching me.is Supreme the lost brother of Raina

you are right. and I don't trust that guy samsam

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by richard04(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin
playboy99:
I guess I wuld look for a girl to kiss on newyears eve so as to knw if d story is real @TI #ACE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Monica is so right....Elena isn't just wicked, she's SICK!!

I'm going to miss Raquel...she's the best Antagonist ive seen on Telemundo so far, that woman was COLD!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Monica is so right....Elena isn't just wicked, she's SICK!!

I'm going to miss Raquel...she's the best Antagonist ive seen on Telemundo so far, that woman was COLD!!

Raquel and her ALMIGHTY hips lols

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
They will use seduction to kill this Gerardo o!!! lols...Monica is all out today - POM
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by oluwanoni: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
crazydove:

That's hips na die oo, for a woman her age...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
oluwanoni:

That's hips na die oo, for a woman her age...
. Body magic things
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
crazydove:

I'm telling you...that woman's curvy for dayssss
She looks really good for her age
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
odion81:
. Body magic things

Body magic still works with the normal body shape...it just makes it firmer
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls ooooooo somebody shuld help us recap monday-wednesday of all d soaps plssss oooooooo #ACE
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
odion81:
. Body magic things

As in better body magic. You can check the internet for pictures of how she looks normally
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:28am On Aug 13, 2015
QOH: grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Disidro and connie ohhh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

FLAJ: César Mondragón:"You almost killed me....but what a great way to die" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mobre(f): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2015
favoredgal:

As in better body magic. You can check the internet for pictures of how she looks normally
She still looks very curvy, body magic can't give you a shape you don't have

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mobre(f): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Am just missing out on Telemundo snc dis week *sighs*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Mobre:

She still looks very curvy, body magic can't give you a shape you don't have

Lol. Body magic can give shape to a stick
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
What do you guys think about For love and justice?
I actually like it. The sparring between the cop and the nurse is funny. Of course all na shakara. Na love go end am.
Aaron Diaz was looking really nice today in the scene where he met Madam nurse/ex convict.

I hope it won't go and be like Queen of Hearts which had an awesome beginning but fizzled out.i watch it out of laziness to change the channel .If they don't kidnap reina today, it's Estefania they kidnap or shoot tomorrow or Javier. I tire jare. The funnier story lines are Greta and whatshisname, Connie and Isidro, victors ex wife and whatshisname. The supreme and smith storyline. I just dey look the two of them
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Bisolar:
What do you guys think about For love and justice?
I actually like it. The sparring between the cop and the nurse is funny. Of course all na shakara. Na love go end am.
Aaron Diaz was looking really nice today in the scene where he met Madam nurse/ex convict.

I hope it won't go and be like Queen of Hearts which had an awesome beginning but fizzled out.i watch it out of laziness to change the channel .If they don't kidnap reina today, it's Estefania they kidnap or shoot tomorrow or Javier. I tire jare. The funnier story lines are Greta and whatshisname, Connie and Isidro, victors ex wife and whatshisname. The supreme and smith storyline. I just dey look the two of them

Yea I love love and Justice.and Sophia in The Impostor is back hope she won't be annoying again she is praying to heaven for her mum.lols.
'M actually tired of Queen of Hearts now Reina says she never lost her memory 'm confused and tired.Nicolas and Reina can't see without kissing if there is any scene they have not kissed be sure someone will pull the other to kiss even in a heated argument.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.