Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539699 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
topeal:
totally agree with you bentenny inshort i think we will get along grin your review on fearless heart is epic so so hilarious and factual grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
mhizsimi:
Why is Pablo blaming Veronica? I think she is pregnant smiley
Yes nah...veronica was the one at fault....pablo asked her so many times to marry him but she refused and said she was already committed to her finance....she left him for 2 months without a fone call...haba.. sad sad
And she expects him to keep waiting till he grows grey hair ?
Na wa ohh...
The annoying part is flavio punching pablo without seeking the truth first....most annoying part is veronica showing up after 2 months and expecting to find pablo without a single gf or wifey...abi pablo na her toy? sum logic in the telemundo show directing at times can be so disturbing... sad sad

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mhizsimi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
bentenny:

Yes nah...veronica was the one at fault....pablo asked her so many times to marry him but she refused and said she was already committed to her finance....she left him for 2 months without a fone call...haba.. sad sad
And she expects him to keep waiting till he grows grey hair ?
Na wa ohh...
The annoying part is flavio punching pablo without seeking the truth first....most annoying part is veronica showing up after 2 months and expecting to find pablo without a single gf or wifey...abi pablo na her toy? sum logic in the telemundo show directing at times can be so disturbing... sad sad
Veronica is not at fault... Well we all know she didn't have the courage to face her mum, so she left but the fact remains that she came back. Why did Pablo replace her so soon, after two months he was already engaged, seriously... Does it make sense? If he really loved her he won't do that.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Veronica is not at fault in any way.. We all know the pressure that was on her... See how her so called mother is nau.. And she left.. Only to come back 2 months.. Just 2 months.. It's not like 6 months or a year sef o.. 2.. And he is already engaged.. Even if he is lonely.. How could he do such. He knows he is wrong that's why he is trying to push the blame to her. 2 months it's too small for someone to just move on and start marrying someone else. Haba.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2016
mhizsimi:
Veronica is not at fault... Well we all know she didn't have the courage to face her mum, so she left but the fact remains that she came back. Why did Pablo replace her so soon, after two months he was already engaged, seriously... Does it make sense? If he really loved her he won't do that.
She never told Pablo to wait for him...veronica never gave pablo a call for 2 months...common...how can u leave someone hanging for two months with no hope to hold on to...? Its doesn't make sense at all....
okay lets say veronica still went ahead and married her fiance out of obligation...wud pablo still be waiting for her to divorce and come back to him?
Did she tell pablo to wait for her?
Did she not tell pablo to move on with his life?
She only begged pablo to keep some memory of her in his heart....
So wud u wait for a guy who intends to marry someone else out of obligation..leaving u wit no glimmer of hope to hold on to only to surprise u after 2 months telling u he broke off his engagement?
Or veronica no get fone to call pablo...haba sad sad sad
and besides veronica ain't no 18 or 17 year old kid dat can be controlled by the mother....abeg no vex..is she still a baby or an adult?

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Blossom023:
Veronica is not at fault in any way.. We all know the pressure that was on her... See how her so called mother is nau.. And she left.. Only to come back 2 months.. Just 2 months.. It's not like 6 months or a year sef o.. 2.. And he is already engaged.. Even if he is lonely.. How could he do such. He knows he is wrong that's why he is trying to push the blame to her. 2 months it's too small for someone to just move on and start marrying someone else. Haba.
Sorry dear but i disagree....
Veronica told pablo in simple terms to move on with his life...
She even told him to find some one else...
Pablo even offered to marry her just to show how serious he was..
instead she insisted on going back...
Now during dese two months,she didnt call or make contacts with pablo...abi dem dey medieval era where fone no dey work? grin grin
How can you love some one and yet you dont make contacts with him or her for 2 months....?
lets say she wasn't coming back like she said to pablo...so u want pablo to keep waiting for her...ad infinitum?
It wud have been a different kettle of fish if she had told him to wait for her to solve her issues with her fiance...that wud have made much sense....

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
bentenny:

Sorry dear but i disagree....
Veronica told pablo in simple terms to move on with his life...
She even told him to find some one else...
Pablo even offered to marry her just to show how serious he was..
instead she insisted on going back...
Now during dese two months,she didnt call or make contacts with pablo...abi dem dey medieval era where fone no dey work? grin grin
How can you love some one and yet you dont make contacts with him or her for 2 months....?
lets say she wasn't coming back like she said to pablo...so u want pablo to keep waiting for her...ad infinitum?
It wud have been a different kettle of fish if she had told him to wait for her to solve her issues with her fiance...that wud have made much sense....

Hold on.. She told him to move on.. Did she mean it? I mean he proposed to her.. What was he thinking? That she will disobey her mother just like that and marry him? Knowing how brutal her mom was even willing to get.. I mean if she could kill Pablo she will.. And then he will just come and propose.. So she will just run off like Irina and get married.. You sef you know they'll still be plenty wahala. I get 100% where Veronica is coming from.. It's a struggle when you want to do one thing and your whole family is against it. And men sometimes don't get when you tell them to hold on, you just want to rush into things. It's not like he was having flings here and there we'll understand.. This one he is getting married. He didn't take long. Let's just say she is wrong for leaving.. Is 2 months really enough to go and start marrying someone else? To me he is just being immature.. With all these things he is doing.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Blossom023:

Hold on.. She told him to move on.. Did she mean it? I mean he proposed to her.. What was he thinking? That she will disobey her mother just like that and marry him? Knowing how brutal her mom was even willing to get.. I mean if she could kill Pablo she will.. And then he will just come and propose.. So she will just run off like Irina and get married.. You sef you know they'll still be plenty wahala. I get 100% where Veronica is coming from.. It's a struggle when you want to do one thing and your whole family is against it. And men sometimes don't get when you tell them to hold on, you just want to rush into things. It's not like he was having flings here and there we'll understand.. This one he is getting married. He didn't take long. Let's just say she is wrong for leaving.. Is 2 months really enough to go and start marrying someone else? To me he is just being immature.. With all these things he is doing.

You asked if she meant wat she said?

was she speaking anoda language 2 pablo...?

and how was Pablo meant 2 know if she meant wat she said or not?

Maybe Pablo is now a mind reader and can start reading minds rite?

Lol..naturally I wud not have commented but pls ur argument defers logic...we ain't talking about a kid...we r talking of a full grown adult...okay let's b realistic, wud u wait 4 a guy who claims 2 love u but can't b wit u because of pressure from d family?

wud u wait for a guy u love who travelled 2 get married without giving u any hope of returning?

yes its 2 months...but let me ask u...is two months not enough 2 move on despite d fact dat veronica did not even call during dose months...?

how can love strive without communication?

how is Pablo immature wen veronica told him in explicit English language 2 move on and get some one else...?

wat is 'move on' sef...does it mean move,hold on but turn around?

like I said in my earlier comment,she wud have maturedly asked him 2 wait 4 her 2 make up her mind...
we all know reckless decisions take place wen we are emotional...
let her accept her error in judgement and move on...well Na telemundo loop sided directing I blame...gud morning..

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
bentenny:

You asked if she meant wat she said?

was she speaking anoda language 2 pablo...?

and how was Pablo meant 2 know if she meant wat she said or not?

Maybe Pablo is now a mind reader and can start reading minds rite?

Lol..naturally I wud not have commented but pls ur argument defers logic...we ain't talking about a kid...we r talking of a full grown adult...okay let's b realistic, wud u wait 4 a guy who claims 2 love u but can't b wit u because of pressure from d family?

wud u wait for a guy u love who travelled 2 get married without giving u any hope of returning?

yes its 2 months...but let me ask u...is two months not enough 2 move on despite d fact dat veronica did not even call during dose months...?

how can love strive without communication?

how is Pablo immature wen veronica told him in explicit English language 2 move on and get some one else...?

wat is 'move on' sef...does it mean move,hold on but turn around?

like I said in my earlier comment,she wud have maturedly asked him 2 wait 4 her 2 make up her mind...
we all know reckless decisions take place wen we are emotional...
let her accept her error in judgement and move on...well Na telemundo loop sided directing I blame...gud morning..

I don't think you got my point.. And besides she has already moved.. He is the one behaving immature going to tell Irina rubbish. Sometimes we say things we don't mean does it mean that we can't correct our mistakes? She could have asked him to wait but you know how confused she was . All her life her mother controlled her.. You're talking like it was her intention to reject his proposal or something. It's not fair on her side too .. Look at her own side too....

The story is already tiring me.. 60 something episodes remaining.. When will it end. The Del Junco girls continue to act childish.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blossom023:

I don't think you got my point.. And besides she has already moved.. He is the one behaving immature going to tell Irina rubbish. Sometimes we say things we don't mean does it mean that we can't correct our mistakes? She could have asked him to wait but you know how confused she was . All her life her mother controlled her.. You're talking like it was her intention to reject his proposal or something. It's not fair on her side too .. Look at her own side too....

The story is already tiring me.. 60 something episodes remaining.. When will it end. The Del Junco girls continue to act childish.

Lol...u r still clustering d then and aftermath of wat transpired....its still obvious dat both still have feelings for each oda....and only if she had allowed her brain 2 lead rather Dan her heart only,she wud have told him 2 wait...

U said at times we don't say the tins we mean?
Ever heard d say..."u must say wat u mean and mean wat u say"
d very day one say tins dey don't mean,it wud imply dat d person is either immature or unfortunately childish...

A wrong decision no matter whether d person was under duress or confused can mark one's destiny or future forever...

So now Pablo sud be blamed for Veronica's confusion and indecision...?
Lol...u see why I blamed veronica...her indecisiveness made Pablo 2 move on...
Its like having a guy u love who is not sure of whether he will stay with u or leave..."a double minded man is unstable in his ways..."
wud u take a guy serious if he is having second tots about d future or confused?

Pablo had every right 2 get angry and tell Irina because of how flavio assaulted him...and told Pablo 2 stay away from veronica...not knowing flavio did so because he was trying 2 play a big brother role...

despite d confusion dere,I think d soapy is still a nice and captivating one...its just dat I can't bear much of d suspense..I guess am going 2 watch d Spanish version later on...

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
bentenny:

Lol...u r still clustering d then and aftermath of wat transpired....its still obvious dat both still have feelings for each oda....and only if she had allowed her brain 2 lead rather Dan her heart only,she wud have told him 2 wait...

d very day one say tins dey don't mean,it wud imply dat d person is either immature or unfortunately childish...

A wrong decision no matter whether d person was under duress or confused can mark one's destiny or future forever...

Its like having a guy u love who is not sure of whether he will stay with u or leave..."a double minded man is unstable in his ways..."
wud u take a guy serious if he is having second tots about d future or confused?

Pablo had every right 2 get angry and tell Irina because of how flavio assaulted him...and told Pablo 2 stay away from veronica...not knowing flavio did so because he was trying 2 play a big brother role...

despite d confusion dere,I think d soapy is still a nice and captivating one...its just dat I can't bear much of d suspense..I guess am going 2 watch d Spanish version later on...

Me I've moved on to Under the same sky.. If they just try to drag the story.. I'll just stop watching.. And go back to zee world. I'm too young to have heart attack.. Too much suspense. I'm reading ahead somewhere else.. That Miranda anything I see her face.. I say God forbid.. She strikes me like a bitter woman in life. She's too dry.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
bentenny:

Me I've moved on to Under the same sky.. If they just try to drag the story.. I'll just stop watching.. And go back to zee world. I'm too young to have heart attack.. Too much suspense. I'm reading ahead somewhere else.. That Miranda anything I see her face.. I say God forbid.. She strikes me like a bitter woman in life. She's too dry. That UTSS song doesn't fit them.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blossom023:

Me I've moved on to Under the same sky.. If they just try to drag the story.. I'll just stop watching.. And go back to zee world. I'm too young to have heart attack.. Too much suspense. I'm reading ahead somewhere else.. That Miranda anything I see her face.. I say God forbid.. She strikes me like a bitter woman in life. She's too dry. That UTSS song doesn't fit them.
But UTSS is the bomb right now IMO....
U said zeeworld?
U dey try ohhh.... grin grin grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
bentenny:

But UTSS is the bomb right now IMO....
U said zeeworld?
U dey try ohhh.... grin grin grin
After seeing today's episode... I'm not watching passion for revenge again.. I can't take it anymore. Zee world is actually interesting.. I love Indian movies.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blossom023:
After seeing today's episode... I'm not watching passion for revenge again.. I can't take it anymore. Zee world is actually interesting.. I love Indian movies.
i watched today's episode dis morning....i believe u will still come back again grin grin grin...leave dose indian movies....tell me of the 70s or 80s indian films and i will understand....dese day's too much makeup,wrong voice suitability.....

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Blossom023:
Apfr just got more interesting. In fact it is the most trending telenovela in Africa right now. That UTSS wey almost all the men dey fall in love with Adela as if she is the only woman in the world

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
bentenny:

i watched today's episode dis morning....i believe u will still come back again grin grin grin...leave dose indian movies....tell me of the 70s or 80s indian films and i will understand....dese day's too much makeup,wrong voice suitability.....

No o. Leave o.. Indian movies are inspiring.. Watch my name is khan, we are family, dear dad, Chennai express, like stars on earth. Indians movies make sense.. It's just their soaps that don't make much sense.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
odion81:
Apfr just got more interesting. In fact it is the most trending telenovela in Africa right now. That UTSS wey almost all the men dey fall in love with Adela as if she is the only woman in the world

If it like let it trend.. I have read half of the story online and there is still a lot that is going to happen.. Me I can't be following their stupid drama .

How can arturo be so dumb.. A woman is after you and you are still doing gentle man.. You're seeing how slippery she is.. You're still following her.. Fixing her car.. Running errand.. What are you hoping for? That she will change? And later you want Sophie to be hugging and kissing you. Flavio instead of you to just tell Irina the truth at least so she'll understand and keep it a secret but he won't and you know why? Because Irina is too childish. She'll blow it out of proportion.. See Andrea.. If it's me.. I'll keep her in jail for at least 4 weeks.. She's very stupid. All of them from their mother is childish. The movie is fine o but me I can't be yelling at my television again.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dis UTSS is sumthing else! I like dis Erik guy. It has clocked 100, so very soon we will soon be hearing "in d final weeks of UTSS" cry cry, I wish dey can just press d replay button.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kahels24: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
hey guys,my decorder is nt showing channel 14 and 25 i dnt knw if its a general problem pls is anyone experiening the same thing?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Good bye gacho cry
Faier is loosing all his faithfuls o!
Happy greicy has turned to him, a lot would've been avoided if she wasn't silly in the first place but pregnancy hormones is understandable sha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Romanticboy1(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
I can't believe I missed UTSS for so long
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
#Apfr. sorry that I am a little bit mean oh. Finalllllllly Beatrice has enjoyed Samuel and she is dead. Now let #samdrea begin. It is a long time coming
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2016
odion81:
#Apfr. sorry that I am a little bit mean oh. Finalllllllly Beatrice has enjoyed Samuel and she is dead. Now let #samdrea begin. It is a long time coming

That's the telemundo way of making them rich??
Who will choose Beatrice over Andrea And don't tell me its love!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Blade21: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
nellyalph:

That's the telemundo way of making them rich??
Who will choose Beatrice over Andrea And don't tell me its love!!
me Andrea is a spoilt, tiny, annoying brat
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Blade21:
me Andrea is a spoilt, tiny, annoying brat

But love conquers all. All those even showed she loves samuel
Beatrice died sooner than I expected. I thought Telemundo will drag this one out.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Blade21: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2016
nellyalph:

But love conquers all. All those even showed she loves samuel
Beatrice died sooner than I expected. I thought Telemundo will drag this one out.
no she's a brat finish
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nellyalph: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Blade21:
no she's a brat finish

Hahaha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
U guys should plz update my Dstv showing no signal since 4days now?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
kahels24:
hey guys,my decorder is nt showing channel 14 and 25 i dnt knw if its a general problem pls is anyone experiening the same thing?
Are you using GOTV? If yes.. Scan it.. Automatic scan
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
That Leonardo his mouth is smelling he doesn't know.. Be talking rubbish there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92