Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (537645 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
LOL is becoming really interesting. so loving it right now. Finally Mariya is cut waoh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
benedictac: LOL is becoming really interesting. so loving it right now. Finally Mariya is cut waoh
by who?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
zerray: by who?

By NATO tomorrow's episode
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
benedictac:

By NATO tomorrow's episode
hahahaha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Greetings 2 all my telemundo fans smiley..its gud 2 b back after dat hurricane dat temporarily swept our recent comments...C.L i tink in a real life situation,antonio has actually found the lady who loves him inspite of his previous life and sophia has found the perfect guy in rocky grin grin...but trust telemundo,antonio will finally be with sophia in order 4 the story 2 have a "lovely ending" cheesy..cant wait to watch CORAZON VALIENTE(FEARLESS HEART)...read on wikipedia dat its action packed and filled with well known telenovela stars...once again,welcome everyone and do have a lovely month of july!! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Hi pals, gud to be back again

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
I don find una tire... grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
FP Really wasn't looking forward to todays episode after i saw the preview of Bruno's proposal to Nina last night. What is wrong with Bruno for Pete sakes? How can you clean one mess with a bigger mess? Dude cant even kiss his bride to be cry Chai Chai...i can't fit shooout!! The Piamonte kitchen na CNN center sha grin grin . BIANCA back off already, leave that dunce alone!!
CL Wait o...is Camilla trying to set Japaro up with her biological papa? Rocky and Sophia are so meant for each other. 2 very selfish people. ..everything has to be about them, hope Benny mans up and leaves the group like he said.
LOL Serves Estella right for playing right into the hands of that wicked son in-law of hers, Thomas is very wicked..hope he ends up with Mireya. If Nato like make him help Mireya keep her 'miracle' a secret..that girl's very bitter. Prudencio handles her well
SW This Jullian guy and his son sef, I think Benjamin is in love with Camilla, poor Taty

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Neto na the biggest mumu in love

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kessyzee: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Really love LOL today. Finally ignacia realise she's better off being Mariano's daughter.I wonder what Thomas asked ignacias real dad to do for him in return for the money.
FP - Bianca is shameless and playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Aitee1: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Chaiii...see where this hackers reduced our beloved thread to undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
kessyzee: Really love LOL today. Finally ignacia realise she's better off being Mariano's daughter. I wonder what Thomas asked ignacias real dad to do for him in return for the money.
FP - Bianca is shameless and playing with fire.

Kill Pedro ofcourse
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
LOL - Mama Ignacia nor get shame at all. Even with all her atrocities, she could open her lying mouth to complain about the name given to Lupita n Ruben's baby. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
BellaSwan: LOL - Mama Ignacia nor get shame at all. Even with all her atrocities, she could open her lying mouth to complain about the name given to Lupita n Ruben's baby. undecided
You dey mind her? The same baby she called a "bastard daughter". I for just collect my pikin jejely from her before she transfer wayo give her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by femmefatale: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
smiley
For wetin nah?:

You dey mind her? The same baby she called a "bastard daughter". I for just collect my pikin jejely from her before she transfer wayo give her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
EG I think Elena Lafé is still pregos. This Giron family bloodline sef, die dem no dey gree die grin . And Monte Christo wept cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
For wetin nah?:
EG I think Elena Lafé is still pregos. This Giron family bloodline sef, die dem no dey gree die grin . And Monte Christo wept cry

She lost the first pregnancy. She n Eduardo must hv done one for the road before the incident between him n Elena C. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
I don't understand this. Is it that Brunno is stuupid for proposing to Nina or Bianca is just being selfish?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
benedictac: I don't understand this. Is it that Brunno is stuupid for proposing to Nina or Bianca is just being selfish?

he's under pressure...is it not even better to confess than being tortured by yeye Bianca and threatened by Flavia, Yayir and Modemoselle?...Bruno is so stoopid like u said...poor Nina *sobs*

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
BellaSwan:

She lost the first pregnancy. She n Eduardo must hv done one for the road before the incident between him n Elena C. grin grin

cheesy Good for them o

FP Bianca *face palm*..oooh!! Bruno, you see the fire wey you start, now you know it's impossible. I could strangle him!! After getting drunk and chasing her round Miami. ..The gym, house, grave yard etc. Nina knows Bruno doesn't love her, she knows!! Instead of Bvlgari make she give am Rolex wrist watch next time. .French kisses will start rolling in tongue
CL Camilla is such an evil person
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
fp- in today's episode, bianca only succeeded in making mademoiselle suspicious. the end of bianca is near, just 8 episodes left for fp to come to an end. bruno is such a hypocrite! imagine him saying guillermo insulted the family when he (bruno) has done worse to his uncle.

fearless heart- fabian rios looks so hot and sexy, i'm so happy he's gonna play d good guy in this one, did anyone see angela(from aurora) in fearless heart? even detective zanetti's daughter(sw) is in it but its gonna be a very long one with 206 episodes!.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2014
Queen hadassah: fp- in today's episode, bianca only succeeded in making mademoiselle suspicious. the end of bianca is near, just 8 episodes left for fp to come to an end. bruno is such a hypocrite! imagine him saying guillermo insulted the family when he (bruno) has done worse to his uncle.

fearless heart- fabian rios looks so hot and sexy, i'm so happy he's gonna play d good guy in this one, did anyone see angela(from aurora) in fearless heart? even detective zanetti's daughter(sw) is in it but its gonna be a very long one with 206 episodes!.

Was I d only one who noticed lorenzo (jorge luis pila)too?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2014
ella.b:

and Javier in BCD too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
ella.b:

Nope, I saw him also. I think he was shot at or so. I also saw "Javier's" (BCD) among the cast. I wonder what role he's going to play.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
CL-- grin jairo japarro is a very good blackmailer.
I'm so happy for Benny.He deserves it.Can't wait for Rocky's Downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
CL- I love today's episode especially the conversation btw Jairro and Camilla. Camilla thinks she's smart but Jairro is smarter. I also loved the conversation between Camilla, Antonio and Miranda. Miranda has so much confidence which Sofia lacks. I can't believe I shed a tear when I saw Clemencia crying for 'gigi'. RIP Luigi

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by signz: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
ella.b:
CL-- grin jairo japarro is a very good blackmailer.
I'm so happy for Benny.He deserves it.Can't wait for Rocky's Downfall.

What did Benny do? I couldn't watch today's episode and may not be able to watch it this night.

Pls what happened?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
signz:

What did Benny do? I couldn't watch today's episode and may not be able to watch it this night.

Pls what happened?

Benny left rocky's group.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
crycrycry Finally settled in school..... Am gonna miss Telemundo crycrycry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kessyzee: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
signz:

Pls what happened?
rocky's manager told him to stop his arrogant attitude n comment about his band mates about them not being important . then rocky got upset and said he doesn't even want him as his manager anymore and dey can all go to hell. So the manager told (radio guy) *forgot his name* that they should leave rocky. But then the (radio guy) said no that he his going to manage rocky alone. So rocky manager meet Benny and ask him if he has written songs and Benny said about 20. So the guy said he's gonna be managing Benny and they should meet up the next morning. Meanwhile Hiro called Camilla and pretended like he was hurting from the gun shot gotten from Camilla's dad. And Camilla started laughing at him. And said how she plan everything and y she did it. Not knowing Hiro was recording all her confessions. Then Hiro laughed and told her he has recorded all she said and he's coming for her. She got scared, went to her house and started packing. Then she went to the hospital, disguised as a nurse and went to the grandmother's room. Cecilia became afraid wen she saw her, then Camilla told the grandmother all the terrible things she has done and including shooting Luigi and said a lot of terrible things to her, like how she has stolen all the companies money and how she want Cecilia to die. Then she left and Cecilia fainted from the shook of all Camilla said. So while Camilla was leaving Antonio saw her and he started chasing her along with his girlfriend. And finally Antonio's gf caught up with her and they got into a fight *enough slap and kick*(Lol) but Camilla got away and Antonio came to meet his gf and help her up, cos she was lying on the floor. Finally sh Antonio called d doctor and asked after Cecilia and d doctor said they donor within few hours and clemecia looks at Luigi's chain and and we see his name, brood group and donor is written at the back.
Hope I explained to Ur understanding. Just did my best.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kessyzee: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
signz:

Pls what happened?
rocky's manager told him to stop his arrogant attitude n comment about his band mates about them not being important . then rocky got upset and said he doesn't even want him as his manager anymore and dey can all go to hell. So the manager told the (radio guy) *forgot his name* that they should leave rocky. But then the (radio guy) said no that he his going to manage rocky alone. So rocky manager meet Benny and ask him if he has good songs and Benny said about 20. So the guy said he's gonna be managing Benny and they should meet up the next morning. Meanwhile Hiro called Camilla and pretended like he was hurting from the gun shot gotten from Camilla's dad. And Camilla started laughing at him. And said how she plan everything and y she did it. Not knowing Hiro was recording all her confessions. Then Hiro laughed and told her he has recorded all she said and he's coming for her. She got scared, went to her house and started packing. Then she went to the hospital, disguised as a nurse and went to the grandmother's room. Cecilia became afraid wen she saw her, then Camilla told the grandmother all the terrible things she has done and including shooting Luigi and said a lot of terrible things to her, like how she has stolen all the companies money and how she want Cecilia to die. Then she left and Cecilia fainted from the shook of all Camilla said. So while Camilla was leaving Antonio saw her and he started chasing her along with his girlfriend. And finally Antonio's gf caught up with her and they got into a fight *enough slap and kick*(Lol) but Camilla got away and Antonio came to meet his gf and help her up, cos she was lying on the floor. Finally sha... Antonio called d doctor and asked after Cecilia and d doctor said they need a donor within few hours and clemecia looks at Luigi's chain and and we(viewers) see his name, brood group and donor is written at the back of the pedant.
Hope I explained to Ur understanding. Just did my best.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
FP Mr I like playing with fire is sooo inconsistent...Bianca has absolutely gone nuts for Bruno, wonder what next week's tango night would be like.
CL Camilla oh Camilla...she really deserves to die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.