Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539558 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
tegax:

Yeah...with Bernado
willy's dad?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: willy's dad?

Yeah
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
tegax:

Those two brothers are already becoming so annoying. Make them kill themselves at once and let everyone rest joor! With their yeye fight every time. Dario no just get their time at all.

All that concerns Dario is d ranch, better for him if they kill themselves. in the voice of Elena not Elafe oh '' Let these brothers not kill themselves''
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
is dt bruno gf in FH wats her name again
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
poor sophia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: poor sophia
sophia is poour
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
embarassed as much as i wud have wanted to see anthonio and miranda in love,i cant help but feel sentimental towards sophia...she really made a poor decision 2 marry rocky out of pity and not love undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: is dt bruno gf in FH wats her name again
Ooops u forgot her name already. Eliana is her name. From a model to a domestic staff.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
nickishire:

Plus he hired a bodyguard for himself, his sister and his daughter... excluding his wife....somehow

U are wrong my dear, Isabel has a body guard n his name is Renzo. D guy she kissed 2day remember.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
ifee901:
Ooops u forgot her name already. Eliana is her name. From a model to a domestic staff.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
this LOL i dnt understand what they are acting again
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
bentenny: embarassed as much as i wud have wanted to see anthonio and miranda in love,i cant help but feel sentimental towards sophia...she really made a poor decision 2 marry rocky out of pity and not love undecided

I think Miranda knows that Antonio is still in love with Sofia. That is why she always have this insecurity look on her face whenever Antonio doesn't respond as she expected. Anyway my own opinion, I see Miranda just falling for Antonio's looks and all that. she knows Antonio doesn't love her as much.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
benedictac:

I think Miranda knows that Antonio is still in love with Sofia. That is why she always have this insecurity look on her face whenever Antonio doesn't respond as she expected. Anyway my own opinion, I see Miranda just falling for Antonio's looks and all that. she knows Antonio doesn't love her as much.
true cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Forwetinnah: RIP to Monica Spear/Bianca Santillana! embarassed embarassed

SW Julian is a complete psychopath, how he could sit right next to Matilda, watching her torment herself over the killer baffles me..and what's Camilla's stress with Benji's relationship with Rosio? Shouldn't she be grateful that her randy Bro in.law moved on? Shameless Trio!! Zanetti is so unprofessional, sharing police information with her Choko...make she dey there dey prance around like praying mantis.
LOL Mireya has gone from having problems with every1 around her to having problems with God undecided..ungrateful geeh, shouldn't she be thankful that HE granted her her wish to remain in a wheelchair tongue . Isabelle out with the truth already!! Stop going round in circles. Jose Manuel sef forget wetin she talk inside motor after her accident?
FH Barbara's (PR) voice is back, yay! The part were they went for Samantha's rescue reminds me of Denzel Washington's "man on fire". Interesting faces in this new novela. ..A mix of cast from BCD and Aurora.
CL Shey Rocky see him life now? Tomayo sef pick race, chai..life eehn! Leff am, to do evil no good.
please do you still have de link to vavavoom susupero music on cruel love
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
yinxfun: please do you still have de link to vavavoom susupero music on cruel love
Don't have a link...just Google "Las Marti Sucio Perro", hope that helps
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
SW Chai..Benjamin is donzo and Zanetti is a joke
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Laugh out Loud...@LOL.. I just tire but I must watch this particular series to the end because it's the only one that I have ever started from day 1... *teamdontgiveuponLOL
zerray: this LOL i dnt understand what they are acting again
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Laugh out Loud...@LOL.. I just tire but I must watch this particular series to the end because it's the only one that I have ever started from day 1... *teamdontgiveuponLOL
lol wish i was like u but im nt patient with boring movies
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Unfortunately for me...its the only one that I am watching. lol... I can't give up now.(Please don't give up abeg) whenever I come to this thread, I feel all alone... as people rarely talk about it..lmao.
zerray: lol wish i was like u but im nt patient with boring movies
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by maingwaest(f): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: this LOL i dnt understand what they are acting again
. Plus they are all so annoying ; the only person I enjoy wacthing is Thomas.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Don't have a link...just Google "Las Marti Sucio Perro", hope that helps
Thanx deariesmiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: is dt bruno gf in FH wats her name again

Eliana
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2014
CL d best part of the episode was wen anthonio rejected sophie . And sophies mum hw culd she allow an old woman to take a baby out when a deranged serial killer is on d loose.
LOL dis novela is becoming annoying sha
FH has anyone noticed how big angelas eyes are.... #justsaying
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Anewdawn: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2014
FH- that lil girl Genesis is such an awesome cute girl with her red hair. I so love her innocence and cuteness.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Temi231(f): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Hello all,

Please can someone send me the link for song played in Forbidden passion and Fearless heart, i will love to download it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't like this FH.those kids talking and acting like adults puts me off and the storyline
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Chibuke56: CL d best part of the episode was wen anthonio rejected sophie . And sophies mum hw culd she allow an old woman to take a baby out when a deranged serial killer is on d loose.

I'm glad the child got missing under "Sofia's" care cos she would hv blamed n judged the hell out of Antonio as if he actually handed over the baby to d culprit.

LOL its now as if they r showing everything in fast foward. Its moving to fast n seeming so unrealistic
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Chibuke56: CL d best part of the episode was wen anthonio rejected sophie . And sophies mum hw culd she allow an old woman to take a baby out when a deranged serial killer is on d loose.

At CL this Sophia's grandmother eh over sabi.can't she sit at the front of the house with the baby?must she go to the playground with the child.as for sophie,its a lesson to ladies who don't trust or believe in the husbands until tragedy comes.if you don't believe in your husband somebody like Miranda will come and take your position
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2014
yinxfun: Thanx deariesmiley
Ure welcome wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

At CL this Sophia's grandmother eh over sabi.can't she sit at the front of the house with the baby?must she go to the playground with the child.as for sophie,its a lesson to ladies who don't trust or believe in the husbands until tragedy comes.if you don't believe in your husband somebody like Miranda will come and take your position
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

even mr renzeke sef. D 2 ov dem as a couple is irrelevant to d story even usnavy and melena

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.