Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (537655 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
MHBL Much as i like seeing Jen carlos again eehn, I no gbadun this repetition nonsense o. So Mama Anthonio (CL) be mama Andre too...good to know o
SW This Rodrigo guy is so dumb? Drugs don fry him brain. What a Jerk? Piedad crying all over him, for what? angry
FH Hmmmnn...is Sammie's dad, Angela's dad too? Ooh!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lola and Andre had mad chemistry, better than Bianca and what was his name in fp

Anyways I started watching mhbfl midway , I never saw andre's dad or mom or Lola's first two husbands. Elena's mom in EG is Andrea mom in mhbfl.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Started Mhbfl halfway wen she married diogenes..so I'm gonna ff it up till I get to where I started from.
but they should rather bring in new novelas in place of d time for CL.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Forwetinnah: MHBL Much as i like seeing Jen carlos again eehn, I no gbadun this repetition nonsense o. So Mama Anthonio (CL) be mama Andre too...good to know o
SW This Rodrigo guy is so dumb? Drugs don fry him brain. What a Jerk? Piedad crying all over him, for what? angry
FH Hmmmnn...is Sammie's dad, Angela's dad too? Ooh!!!

Yeah, It's funny that while MHBFL was aired before Cruel Love, I didnt rem that Clemencia (in Cruel Love) was Andre's Mum. I was really surprised when I saw her again yest.

I also think Angela's Dad, is Sammie's Dad. like the dad (Miguel, Bodyguard) cheated with Sammie's Mum and Had Sammie.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2014
favoredgal: Lola and Andre had mad chemistry, better than Bianca and what was his name in fp

Anyways I started watching mhbfl midway , I never saw andre's dad or mom or Lola's first two husbands. Elena's mom in EG is Andrea mom in mhbfl.

Bruno... cheesy

Yeah, I like Andre & Lola kiss, more than Bruno & Bianca. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Jummaima:

Bruno... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Jummaima:

Bruno... cheesy

Yea,BEST love chemistry ever.even though I don't like their story MHBFL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Jummaima:

Yeah, It's funny that while MHBFL was aired before Cruel Love, I didnt rem that Clemencia (in Cruel Love) was Andre's Mum. I was really surprised when I saw her again yest.

I also think Angela's Dad, is Sammie's Dad. like the dad (Miguel, Bodyguard)cheated with Sammie's Mum and Had Sammie.

Me too. Watched from the very beginning. Stumbled on the channel when BBA was ending last year, and watched yesterday's episode, didnt even know twas the beginning. I think so too at the bolded
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
FH is getting interesting by the day...is Isabel really dead? *sobs*
and Juan is not concentrating even at the car park or na mechanic shop, where bullets were being sprayed, still; wanted to kiss... i go love o
if na me be d body guard wey dis gurl call gay..no be only kiss i go do..she will know for sure what a real straight guy i am..lmao
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jummaima:

I also think Angela's Dad, is Sammie's Dad. like the dad (Miguel, Bodyguard) cheated with Sammie's Mum and Had Sammie.

Hahahaha! All these time Iv been seeing her in Elena's ghost, I dint realize she was clemencia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
SW This Lucia chick reminds me of Camilla(CL)..The babe loco no be small
FH This Fernanda chick na badoo. .just when I thought Camilla in Cruel Love was the worst of them all. Angela and Juan Marcos' love story...dry!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ifee901: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ah ah aha ah ah ah ah telemundo no go kill me ooo. How come d deceased Mrs maggo is taking care of Elena Lafe. The old Samaritan lady is Mrs Magoo. grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
ifee901: Ah ah aha ah ah ah ah telemundo no go kill me ooo. How come d deceased Mrs maggo is taking care of Elena Lafe. The old Samaritan lady is Mrs Magoo. grin
mayb its a lost twin u knw telemundo and their change of script or mayb she didnt actually die
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2014
lovelydamsel:

I fear too o,all the way from the BUSH entered a road (GRA what most nigerianss would call it)immediately after labor Where she get teddy bear?from the bush?okay o

She took d teddy bear wiv her from her house, she's not also presently in a correct senses
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2014
ifee901: Ah ah aha ah ah ah ah telemundo no go kill me ooo. How come d deceased Mrs maggo is taking care of Elena Lafe. The old Samaritan lady is Mrs Magoo. grin

maybe she came back as her angel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by maingwaest(f): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Forwetinnah: . Angela and Juan Marcos' love story...dry!
. GBAM! I thought I was the only one that noticed it o,and d way d Angela girl de behave de annoy me crazy. Infact the both of them de annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by maingwaest(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chibuke56:
mayb its a lost twin u knw telemundo and their change of script or mayb she didnt actually die
. I ll go wit the lost twin assumption cos if she did not die like u stat above then she would have recognise Elena. Poor thing.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
maingwaest: . GBAM! I thought I was the only one that noticed it o,and d way d Angela girl de behave de annoy me crazy. Infact the both of them de annoying.

Very annoying.
Her voice,d way she opens her big eyes,her attitude during isabel's death is outrageous.
JM sef na mumu,I think he deserves d attitude Genesis is giving him.
As for fernanda,is dere no other storyline apart from plotting ppl's death?
Samantha will lose willy with d way she's playing games.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by maingwaest(f): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
ellab:

Very annoying.
Her voice,d way she opens her big eyes,her attitude during isabel's death is outrageous.
JM sef na mumu,I think he deserves d attitude Genesis is giving him.
Samantha will lose willy with d way she's playing games.
. Lol @ Angela opening her big eyes.she is not good @ interpreting her roles and the passion they want the viewers to see is not there and yes I totally agree wit u on Genesis behavior towards the dad;in fact i no d wife was never a good woman but him as well did not give her a listening ear so he is kinda responsible for her death. Fernanda huh just when I thought d almighty badoo was Camilla.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by rofemiguwa(f): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please house is it possible to get a link to watch the last two episodes of forbidden paSsion.

Thank you for your good reponse kiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
SW Lucia na 50 Shades of Cray, babe is such a joke grin . Wonder what Matilde and Zanetti would do when they eventually find out they've been sleeping with a murderer. Rodrigo giving Benji advice, interesting.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Forwetinnah: SW Lucia na 50 Shades of Cray, babe is such a joke grin . Wonder what Matilde and Zanetti would do when they eventually find out they've been sleeping with a murderer. Rodrigo giving Benji advice, interesting.
lolz shez so crazy.... She went to learn how to shoot mehn lola's gonna suffer in her hand

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Aitee1: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Abeg who be d serial killer/murderer i'm not watching
Forwetinnah: SW Lucia na 50 Shades of Cray, babe is such a joke grin . Wonder what Matilde and Zanetti would do when they eventually find out they've been sleeping with a murderer. Rodrigo giving Benji advice, interesting.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Aitee1: Abeg who be d serial killer/murderer i'm not watching

Dem say na Dr Julian hioo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Chibuke56:
lolz shez so crazy.... She went to learn how to shoot mehn lola's gonna suffer in her hand

I'm telling you
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Forwetinnah: SW Rodrigo giving Benji advice, interesting.
That was really nice to watch, I tell you. Its high time, Benji accepted he's an addict too, and go get some help.

Abeg, Tartiana should catch them already joor ..... those shameless duo undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
SW- that Mauricio(Reporter) guy is another psycho oooo. shocked shocked

Check out all those video recordings... he has already undecided
Na wa ooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Jummaima:
That was really nice to watch, I tell you. Its high time, Benji accepted he's an addict too, and go get some help.

Abeg, Tartiana should catch them already joor ..... those shameless duo undecided
gringrin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2014

Debra
Dulce
Camilla
Barbara
Julian
Gonzalo
and now fernanda

Plus there is always a love child to bind Lead characters
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
EG . I just can't stand Elena Calcanjo's hypocrisy, haba!! How can you do that to a baby?
FH Awwww...its good to be loved o, see as people dey kabash for Angela, and the Kiss of her one true love brought her back to life...yay!! undecided *make these pimples leff me ojare* grin
LOL Mireya, unrepentant sadist. ..blaming everyone else for her misfortune except herself, hope she finds happiness with Nato. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
LOL poor Neto!!! If only he knew Mireya hasn't changed a bit.

Chei!!!!.... Na set up ooooooo.......... cheesy *dancing with joy*

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
corazon valiente.... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.