Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539345 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
@bentenny; u trust FH, they just can't let the good guys win easily like that. wink As for the Fabiola twist, they have to give JM more to worry about especially as Angela will be in jail for some time. Concerning Luis, Angela still thinks he's dead so may feel Violetta's life is at risk. undecided I just don't understand how Willy could easily believe Lorena has finally giving up chasing after him. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
PizzyZEE:
Can a kind heart pls send me the link †̥̥Ơ download #Fearless Heart theme song# and #Broken Angel Theme song# desperate for them tx

I don't have d link 2 download coracon valiente's theme song, but I have d song.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2014
shevon:
Someone's watching Spoiler Alert!!!

There is a possibility that Matilde will recuperate, but she has to undergo a surgery in order to recover her abilities. Julian refuses to give his permission to operate Matilde, because he's afraid she will tell he is the serial assassin. Julian asks Matilde's doctor to wait until after his wedding with Piedad so it wouldn't ruin his perfect plans.

Luisa and Rodrigo go to Texas together and they find Daniel Vidal's cellmate who reveals important information about Julian(that he is the killer and that he murdered his mother).

Valeria Stewart falls back in drug use because Rodrigo only thinks about Piedad. She is having problems with her manager, and there are gossips and rumors in her public life as high fashion model that she is taking cocaine.

Lola and Lucy have their babies on the same day at the same hospital. Lucy has a boy and Lola has another girl. Lucy kidnaps her baby and flees from the hospital. Now she is wandering around the streets of Chicago carrying her baby in a supermarket cart. Pedro Pablo puts up missing Lucy signs all over Chicago.

One month later, Lola forgives Pedro Pablo. Everything is ready for Piedad and Julian's wedding. Benjamin decides not to attend because of his rivalry with Julian. Rodrigo is very nervous and scared. Camila is studying her exams at university. She and Benjamin are only friends now. Camila became good friend with Valeria.

Julian finally realizes his dream and marries Piedad. Before the wedding ceremony took place, Emilio Julian and Matilde gave Piedad a gift, his genealogical table project that Emilio was asked to do for school.

Emilio, without the permission of Julian, stole Julian's mother photo and put it on his genealogical table project. Piedad begins to recall all what Rodrigo and Valeria told her about Julian, and that Eva Zaneti's body was dressed with exactly the same black dress as Julian's mother wears in the photo. Despite that, she decides to marry Julian.

At the same time, Rodrigo visits Matilde, begs her to give him a sign to finally confirm him that Julian is the serial assassin. Matilde begins to cry and presses Rodrigo's hand.

Rodrigo understands that he is right about his suspicions toward Julian, and runs to rescue Piedad and avoid the wedding. Unfortunately Rodrigo arrives too late. He witnesses Julian and Piedad leaving their wedding for their honeymoon. Rodrigo breaks down, understanding that he lost Piedad, the love of his life, forever.

Matilde's surgery is successful and she is able to talk and move again. Julian desperate because he knows his days of freedom are counted because of Matilde's surgery and tries to escape but he encounters Tatiana and she drags him to a point which Julian forcefully grabs her and stabs her trying to kill her. She survives the injury but is in a very bad condition. Julian manages to escape from the hospital, and at this point everybody knows that Julian Garcia is the serial assassin.

Rodrigo calls Piedad, telling her to leave Julian's apartment telling her that the police is after him because they already know he is the murderer. Piedad refuses to believe and at this point Julian arrives to the apartment. She sees a blood stain on his shirt and understands that Rodrigo was always right. Julian also confess her that he is "El Cazador". Julian kidnaps Piedad and her daughter Sofia, puts her to sleep, takes them to his lair.

Valeria follows them with her car reaching to Julian's lair. She could tell at time Rodrigo and the police the location of Julian. Valeria tries to confront Julian, to hit him and rescue Piedad and the baby. But Julian again manages to capture Valeria. He ties her up and after Valeria taunts him, he brutally kills Valeria, stabbing her several times in stomach making her his fourteenth victim.

At this time Rodrigo also reaches to Julian's lair, and finds out that Julian murdered Valeria. In order to save Piedad and his daughter, he confronts Julian and they both fight each other. Julian manages to grab a knife and stab Rodrigo, making Rodrigo unconscious. Piedad escapes immediately, holding baby in her arms.

Finale:

After stabbing Rodrigo, making him unconscious, Julian pours Rodrigo with gasoline, wanting to burn him alive. Finally, Julián lights up the cabin and when Julián tries to escape Rodrigo wakes up in time and fights back Julian. They both get caught in fire.

Rodrigo and Julian managed to escape from the burning cabin. Julian was running out of the cabin with his whole body on fire, everyone thought it was Rodrigo. but then Rodrigo came out with the dead body of Valeria in his arms. Julian was burned to death but Rodrigo survived with no serious injuries. In one particular moment while police covered the burned and deformed body of the killer, the spirit of Eva was shown wearing the black dress and pearl necklace. Several months later, Tatiana has survived her injury and she and Benjamin are together again.

Camila graduates university; she helped save the life of her sister Tatiana by giving blood in order to save her life.

Matilde leaves Chicago to begin a new life with her son Emilio in California. Emilio has Julian's ashes in a box and in one point he moves his hair across his face just like Julian did when he was about to kill. So that gives a clue that Emilio will turn out to be a killer. Luisa gets a medal for solving the case of "El Cazador" and Sanchez congratulates her, so she puts her hand out to shake his hand but he hugs her instead.

Pedro Pablo and Lola are together raising their four daughters and the baby Pedrito which is Lucy's son. Lucy is in a mental hospital.

Rodrigo receives an offer to work in North Carolina, and tells Piedad he can't live without her and without their daughter Sofia. Rodrigo asks her to join him and Piedad accepts and they are together. The final scene is the two of them sitting in the park with their daughter.

you are good at this. you will make a great lawyer. I just
covered all I missed in SW through this piece.
if Rodrigo was my brother, I would make sure he doesn't
marry that snitch called. piedad. olojukokoro ashewo,
alainitelorun, onisekuse Obirin onipansaga. Piedad should be
glad she is not a Nigerian. All these storylines self, Na
wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2014
Gaby espino..... Not impressed with her acting at all

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
favoredgal:
Gaby espino..... Not impressed with her acting at all

Gbam!!! I tot I was the only one

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
timyoghurt:

Small small nor vex too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by shevon: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2014
cheesy You got me cracking up in the office and my boss thinks I'm nuts.
To say the truth, Piedad is one confused idiot; I don't know I hate or more than my wife those or if it is the other way round.
Trust me, we have called her more unprintable names than you did. She not just be am at all.
Like say na real life and I be her papa, I go disown am publicly. angry
timyoghurt:

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
How can Angela be so stupid? Giving up her freedom to save one when she obviously knows she could save both her child and still be free. My God!
And where the hell is De Castillo

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Noah13:
How can Angela be so stupid? Giving up her freedom to save one when she obviously knows she could save both her child and still be free. My God!

The actor playing de Castillo was incapacitated (stroke and lost use of his legs for a while) during filming. Hence all this weird story lines around his character
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
timyoghurt:

huh? chaiiii, easy on piedad naaa
all these names for her? ROTFLMAO
to b sincere, Piedad is so annoying and dumb
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Noah13:

Angela is one over-emotional lady
her emotions always get the better part of her
even when confessing her love for JM
na so she go do face like person wey no receive mercy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin...please everyone easy on piedad....see attack?
Thank God its just a soapy..... cheesy
My mum has vowed never to watch any of julian's telenovelas because of his role in SW as . shocked shocked wahala dey ohh... grin grin
when has acting a role(every well) become a curse?
imagine the outcry if jencarlos canela(andre(MHBL)) acts a villian role? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Angela to lose her baby.
Feel so sorry for her.

Bad boy Nico.
He is following the foot-steps of his mom and dad.

The return of De Castillo.

Now Fernanda is left clean, not a single evidence pointing to her as the murderer. My God!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
This Julian guy is so scary o.I have missed a lot SW.wonder why I started from the middle
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2014
I'll really miss Julian Gracia, he was intelligent&a perfectnist. Always blocking possible loopholes, but his mother is a psycopath 2, I wud have loved it if he only killed her, she deserved 2 die. Rafeal Amaya interpreted dat role perfectly, he's very good.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
SW- and so it ends...."Don't you remember, our favorite song...." The end was just so predictable....telanovas always seem to end on a good note/happy ending.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
SW piedad is......ehn angry ....let me comment my reserve grin...but valeria caused her death..y fight a hunter with bare hands...well she don play her part finish....but with the exception of aroura,why is she always a side chick to the main character and also gets killed in her role?(MHBL and SW)

FH I have been watching the role of angela as the main female character in the telenovela and i must say she some how doesnt impress me in dat role...dont get me wrong,angela is a gud actress but she is too static and less creative....even if she was meant 2 bring up sum masculine tendency(since she is a bodyguard),she doesnt have the physique or composure dat samantha possesses... smiley
Now for me,i tink there are two ladies in telemundo that may have done very well in her role, dats if they were available....
the first is Gaby Espino(BA Santa Martínez) and Angelica Celaya (SW Eva Zanetti)....its just that eva is too tall and skinny while santa may have been unavailable since she was as at that time pregnant,in real life,for jencarlos canela's child...just tinking sha....still love FH characters esp willy, samantha and d baddest guy bernardo del castillo(i guess d telenovela reserved a tune for him grin)

The rest? i will watch the catchup on saturday esp broken angel...

Now i Know this isnt part of telemundo but who initiated that hollandia chocolate advert....? grin grin grin grin
those guys are crazy and hilarious with their dance...esp the guy at the top cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by hoyeesther(f): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
FH: I wonder why Samantha have to trust De castillio again with his stupid lies and I hope they won't go to Lorena again for DNA test which I know she will lie too...rubbish!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
bentenny:
SW piedad is......ehn angry ....let me comment my reserve grin...but valeria caused her death..y fight a hunter with bare hands...well she don play her part finish....but with the exception of aroura,why is she always a side chick to the main character and also gets killed in her role?(MHBL and SW)

but who initiated that hollandia chocolate advert....? grin grin grin grin
those guys are crazy and hilarious with their dance...esp the guy at the top cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Hahaha wetin concern telemundo with hollandia advert.I knew valerie will die.the way she has been misbehaving over doing things.death was calling her character
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dotchild: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sometimes I don't understand why this white men would direct films like babies, I have been following "Someone's Watching" since day one, just one thing I discovered, the director messed up by thinking we the viewers cannot think the next move. This Julian of a guy was given too much upper hands by neglecting chances of him been caught, I love the film since inception but the way it is directed makes me now hate it.
How can Julian kill Rodriguez? For what purpose? Is it for suspense sake or for what?
The police crew were rubbished, always missing target!
I keep asking, Is Julian smarter than the whole city people? Rubbish!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sunflowergirl:

Hahaha wetin concern telemundo with hollandia advert.I knew valerie will die.the way she has been misbehaving over doing things.death was calling her character
that hollandia advert too funny....i almost fall for ground because of laff grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
RikoduoSennin:
SW- and so it ends...."Don't you remember, our favorite song...." The end was just so predictable....telanovas always seem to end on a good note/happy ending.

Pasion prohibida
Donde esta elisa

Dint end on a happy note
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
@bentenny I agree that Adriana fonseca is a weak protagonist. But gaby espino!!! Na... She is just as bad.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
SW For a Doctor Piedad was really dumb. ..anyways thank goodness for Rodrigo

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
favoredgal:
@bentenny I agree that Adriana fonseca is a weak protagonist. But gaby espino!!! Na... She is just as bad.

I'm telling you
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Happy birthday 2 Gaby Espino! #SantaMatinezAmandaCano
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sometimes this FH is so annoying but its still my favourite. Its been a year after and Fernanda still wears those purple shoes undecided If shoes could talk, they'll confess all her crimes cheesy cheesy. Ofelia still wears her pink and blue pull over grin grin. Why can't they all just do DNA test in FH so we all can just know whose related or not Samantha is always so doubtful. How could she have believed that serial liar, Bernardo just like that? Miguel looks much better in suits. I missed Bernardo sha wink Creepy old man............

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
BellaSwan:
Sometimes this FH is so annoying but its still my favourite. Its been a year after and Fernanda still wears those purple shoes undecided If shoes could talk, they'll confess all her crimes cheesy cheesy. Ofelia still wears her pink and blue pull over grin grin. Why can't they all just do DNA test in FH so we all can just know whose related or not Samantha is always so doubtful. How could she have believed that serial liar, Bernardo just like that? Miguel looks much better in suits. I missed Bernardo sha wink Creepy old man............

grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
favoredgal:

why so much beef for gaby? grin grin grin....well fonseca isnt that bad ohh esp in FH..she just lacks the physique and height that gaby has got wink
i choose gaby as a result of her height and physique...but the rest of her? hmmm..no too sure grin
have you seen when juan marcos and angela are having a kissing scene? ...juan marcos had to bend his body down a little bit to kiss her grin grin ...see torture! shocked...but fonseca played her part to an appreciable extent...unfortunately,her movements are too robotic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
These 2 dated in d past. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.