Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... (3665 Views)

Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With / Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Please my girl traveled to port-harcourt and I heard she slept with over 4 men during her stay... now she is back and we also been doing it.. I want to know if I have slept with ashawo? Please how many men would a lady sleep with before they tag her ashawo?

I'm just afraid cos on Sunday one preacher told me that if you sleep with ashawo that you will get 28 demons.. pls why is it so?

1 Like

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Cakamnonu(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2013
lol! Nairaland wetin person no go see! U hw many gals u dn sleep with

3 Likes

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by demelza: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2013
LMAO!
Dude its dàmn too early to be cracking up peeps.
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by bestcindy(f): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2013
lol grin go ask that ur preacher na.... he go know better.
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by damarisk(f): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Type d question 4 ur phone via google,d answer wll cm out,ode*mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Ghadafy(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2013
@ op, seems you're abusing cheap drugs.
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by modextus(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Chai...
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Popowaa: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Lmao
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Ichliebedich(f): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Oga seun has added 'google it' to the search option on nairaland, mr. op pls make use of it grin
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Ryabcool(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Ryabcool(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
I don laugh scatter for here... For reals, wettin man no go see for nairaland? I GIVE UP!!! grin cheesy
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Annie09: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nawa o, nothing wey person no go see o. Abi na which kind question be dis.
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Is this a joke ? grin

@op if you heard the rumours of her sleeping around, why didn't you confront her, instead of sleeping with her again.

1 Like

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by segzicres(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lmao! Guy multiply the number of times, you've slept with her and number of demons you might have. Ok I'm even confused sef
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by daisyella: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by kodewrita(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
with that small number of sexual partners, I believe you will only get 16 demons from her. Mscheeew

1 Like

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by 190theclown: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
28demons na wa oh
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by greedie1(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
it depends..... if she didn't collect money from them, you cant call her ashi..technically

so who is ur pastor and how old are you?
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
You have got to be kidding
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by tonjeola(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Just 2 funny ;DJust 2 funny
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by texanomaly(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Adetundeyyy:
I'm just afraid cos on Sunday one preacher told me that if you sleep with ashawo that you will get 28 demons.. pls why is it so?
undecided
Get a new preacher, new girlfriend, and see a shrink... undecided

1 Like

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by ximarro(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Last Days
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by happyjuliet(f): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nothing we no go see for this site, guy who be that ur pastor way tell u that one abeg give me he number mk i ask am abt my own. and how u don sleep with, the number of times multiply am den come ask google grin grin
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by donfemzy: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°ºº°˚throway ˚=)) =))°º≈my
blackberryº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºinside °˚offering box ˚°º≈
  º≈. =)) make Gø̲̣̣d replace A̶̲̥̅♏ W̶̲̥̅̊ït̶̲̥̅̊. range Rover
sport

1 Like

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
texanomaly: undecided
Get a new preacher, new girlfriend, and see a shrink... undecided

grin grin
Lmao.
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shouldn't this be in in the jokes section.

1 Like

Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
LooooooooOoooooooooL.
Am I permitted to laff like a donkey?
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by stint(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
gree-die:
it depends..... if she didn't collect money from them, you cant call her ashi..technically

so who is ur pastor and how old are you?
technically! ! !
op listen to this woman, she has insight!
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Things are happening oo cheesy cheesy grin

Nairaland wink
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by stint(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Knowing the number of demons you have is no problem. just count the number of people you have slept with, add it to the number of people she has slept with, and multiply the answer by 28! dazall!!!

don't worry too much. the more the merrier! chears!!
Re: Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... by wasak(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ op.... u just made my day

common ppl dey ds life o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Made Love To A "J" Witness Preacher(must Read!!!) / Strictly for guys only (No ladies allowed) / Amazing 10 Healthy Benefits Of Having Sex, Only For Those Eligible To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.