Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Which Plasma Tv Have The Best Crystal Clear Picture - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Plasma Tv Have The Best Crystal Clear Picture (1112 Views)

Prices Of Plasma, LCD, LED, 3D And Smart Televisions In Nigeria / Tv 42 Inch Plasma Tv Brand New In Box America Spec N110,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Plasma Tv Have The Best Crystal Clear Picture by ayobarmy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Good day guys pls am confused on which type of tv to buy, the one my supplier sent to me(UA32EH4003R) samsung was very dull in terms of picture, pls guys if you know any1 with a crystal clear picture pls kindly help me with the model number and the price..... Thanks
Re: Which Plasma Tv Have The Best Crystal Clear Picture by kimco(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2013
ayobarmy: Good day guys pls am confused on which type of tv to buy, the one my supplier sent to me(UA32EH4003R) samsung was very dull in terms of picture, pls guys if you know any1 with a crystal clear picture pls kindly help me with the model number and the price..... Thanks
panasonic s60. This is their lower end brands still a force to be reconed with.
But if u have more more then try the st60 series dats the mid class. I'm assuuming u don't have money to throw around but if u do then the best of the best would be the vt60 series. However u look panasonic plasma screen are king of plasma tvs. Chk them out.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Need To Choose Between Samsung, LG & Sharp Plasma TV / Meet The 12 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija 2017 (photos) / Sometimes, Filmmakers Just Can’t Care Less About What They Do (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.