Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54554 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
This guys get liver as for me I no fit
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Urine: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Well done 13volts, you're a true hero. May God bless and protect you. To all the e-warriors on this forum, this is what a real warrior looks like.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
inside Sambisa forest. sorry guys i over resize the pixs

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Summersland(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
9ic one,God'll make jtf prevail dis war against boko haram terorist
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by JUO(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
pix is too small
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
murimoney: these boko haram are not Muslim neither fighting the course of a Muslim.
there are things we don't know.

Are they Christian fighters?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
arcbabe: The US army should come and clean up this mess in nigeria,JTF,army or whatever security agent we are deceiving ourselves to have in nigeria cannot do the job. The president is just wasting billions of naira on this operation without any improvement. If shekau is dead why can't his body be shown so we will believe it. Boko haram is still killing people and the JTF are saying they are in control.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Okijajuju: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2013

Mr. OP

Please kill more pigfuckers..

Shoot em all dead.

Dont ever forget to wear your kevlar vest.

Remember to stay sharp and be on alert for ambushes as these pigfuckers have no regard for the rules of combat.

The gods will guide you as you fight for this nation..

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kill them all...God punish devil.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by telexfree1: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Battle front pix please.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Boko haram style of execution. some of the pictures are too gruesome i think is unwise i upload them
wickedness at it peak. Na wa o!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Osama10(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
More pictures oh 13volts India Mike Mike.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by lonelydora: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts:

Tango yankee
Confirmed JTF person. I believe your story 100% especially declaring state of emergency before dropping the bombs on empty land.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
ATS base in Damaturu bombed by a suicide bomber

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by omiobo: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Omo u try o
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by WildChild00(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
arcbabe: The US army should come and clean up this mess in nigeria,JTF,army or whatever security agent we are deceiving ourselves to have in nigeria cannot do the job. The president is just wasting billions of naira on this operation without any improvement. If shekau is dead why can't his body be shown so we will believe it. Boko haram is still killing people and the JTF are saying they are in control.

Is my breakfast ready i hv always warned you to stay in the kitchen okay.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
another view of the bombed Anti terrorist squard

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ajasa4link: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
with all this pics of attrocities committed by boko haram am seeing, am against any form of amnesty offered to this ma.d animals
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Beaf1: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks OP. This is very informative, can you not reduce the pix too much?

Thanks

IS THAT BUILDING ATTACKED BY ROCKETS or just one single bomb? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
reminats of Boko haram flags in one of their captured bases

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by MrAboki: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mr. OP

So na you dey shoot my people quo?! angry

For ya mind, you go think say you be James Bond.. angry

Anyways.. I seriously commend your efforts on the battle field.. Please spare no Pigfuckers.. Take no Prisoners. 1 pig fucker, 2 shots.. 1 to the head, one to the chest. Please always remember to wear your Kevlar vest. Beware of Suicide bombers and roadside IEDs. Also beware of women in Hijab. Show no mercy.. Please pack extra mags with you everytime you go out.. AND REMEMBER:: If they catch you, you are dead, so why should you take them alive

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Acecube(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
May God continue to protect you guys out there.

And kudos to everyone involve in the course to end this insurgence.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Interesting
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Pennywise(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volt great job. Keep the pics coming. Graphic or not. There is no other way to tell the story of the horrors the locals have been through. These gory pictures may yet be the key motivating factor behind the civilian uprising against Boko Haram and their ultimate demise. In other words, the true story is not complete without them.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oh boy people die for this prison area. The prison is located opposite the emir palace along Gashua road.

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Parishpriest1: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Moderators, we go carry palmwine come beg una to put this on the front page? Atleast biggie don end now. How I wish educative stuffs like this should make front page. Op, I dey hail o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
inside the prison

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by chebeoc(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Demdem][b]Op, we were told that Buhari and Tinubu are evil boko sponsors. Have not seen their bodies ooo. Or did they also escape? Must we take everything in Nigeria as fight between PDP and APC, can't we discuss some issues as citizens of one country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.