Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54553 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
i took this picture praying that one day by Allah will i will post it on my facebook wall

34 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Gorrbachev: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Zogale a local delicacy rich in minerals very common

Abeg wetin dey inside?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sagamite:

Did you really regard Beaf as a mentally sound individual?

A park of moorons are supporters of Jonathan but Beaf is mental patient.

I adopt this post 100%

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by iHustle(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

Based on awuf food for the "Congo"..... Abi??

grin grin

You must be a certified e-diot.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by successking: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
You have used your strength and wisdom restore peace in my fatherland, more power to your elbow.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by luluosas(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Boko haram style of execution. some of the pictures are too gruesome i think is unwise i upload them
Boko Haram are pure vampires. OP, may the Almighty God shield you, your colleagues and the patriotic civilian JTF from the arrows of those terrorist and blood sucking demons in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
balila: zogalle-the now popular moringa

Please explain. I do not understand one bit.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Rich4god(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Op... God go give you all the blessings wey dey this world including the entire JTF and civilian JTF. Kudos to you all.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Christmasdon(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hausa men(JTF) fighting hausa boys(boko haram) sounding somehow.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Boss13: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: i took this picture praying that one day by Allah will i will post it on my facebook wall

Of all your pictures, this is the one that touch me the most. You shall surely live and not die while serving your fatherland. My utmost respect to the gallants soldiers and combatants fighting to ensure we continue with our peaceful lives.

I twale for una

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
To me, for me, I just don't care, u guys are our own heroes and true nationalist . More grease to ur elbow, I salute ur courage, ur perseverance, from now on am gonna start putting u guys in prayers. Thanks for ur amazing strides. GO JTF! GO JTF!! GO JTF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Christmasdon: Hausa men(JTF) fighting hausa boys(boko haram) sounding somehow.
You posting something meaningful. . .sounds somehow.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Christmasdon: Hausa men(JTF) fighting hausa boys(boko haram) sounding somehow.

Boko haram initial plan was for the Hausa people to accept thier ideology, if that is done the entire northerner Nigeria will fall into thier fold like a park of cards. the first setback they had was the lack of acceptance from the hausa people, they try to infiltrate Kano the nerve center of Hausaland, when Kano people refused, they now embarked ton targeted killings, bombings to bring Kano to its knell. Just imagine what we are seeing in Yobe & Borno is replicated at the same time in Jigawa, Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto, kebbi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Niger & Nassarawa staes.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by slap1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
^^

FULL HOUSE!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
murimoney: these boko haram are not Muslim neither fighting the course of a Muslim.
there are things we don't know.

Say this bulllshit one more time and I will slap the living hell out of you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by AkamuandStew: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
iHustle:

You must be a certified e-diot.

Cretin...

grin
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ablyguy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @13volts..,we'r so proud of guys and the good job you'r doing for our country. May God continue to protect you and your colleagues.

Meanwhile, the contributions of the civillian JTF to the successes recorded so far in the war on Boko Haram is priceless.

But I have some questions for you. It appears the casualty on the side of the civillian JTF is beginning to mount (at the last count, I think atleast 37 of them have been killed). What is responsible and what can the JTF do to reduce this to the barest minimum before it gets out of hand and lead to dissolution of the civillian JTF?

Why do you think Boko Haram is still able to carry out sporadic killings in Borno despite the lock down by security agencies?

Now that Shekau is dead, do you think the end of Boko Haram is near? Can Boko Haram be eliminated before the end of the year?

Since JTF had always been in Borno and Yobe, how come Boko Haram was allowed to build camps, erect flags,etc before the declaration of state of emergency? Was it strategy to draw them in and decimate them or what?

You can choose not to answer any question that will compromise your operations. Thank you.

These reporters sef! Abeg for which paper? If it's Sahara reporters, I have the guys's number with me...
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by riskit33: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thumbs up to you OP
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by luluosas(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
arcbabe: The US army should come and clean up this mess in nigeria,JTF,army or whatever security agent we are deceiving ourselves to have in nigeria cannot do the job. The president is just wasting billions of naira on this operation without any improvement. If shekau is dead why can't his body be shown so we will believe it. Boko haram is still killing people and the JTF are saying they are in control.
Shebi na your brothers called Boko Haram make Nigeria come become war zone wey we no dey fight international war.
Next time, if you don't know how to present a matter logically, you better hide in your kitchen.
By the way, you think say na child play our hero OP go play for Yobe and Maiduguri?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by nitlad: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Edumare bless and protect you.

More power to you elbow, gallant warrior.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by woodboi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
thumbs up hero... u will live to share greater story.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by tonte23(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
13 volts you have really made us proud. God will continue to protect you
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ablyguy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Choi! @Op, you've resurrected my buried desire to join the millitary. May you never run out of bullets and your trigger never jam!!!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by biafranqueen: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
murimoney: these boko haram are not Muslim neither fighting the course of a Muslim.
there are things we don't know.
if you look at my past post in May I was commenting that these fighters are mercenaries foreigners from Liberian war and those that were Nigerian were proable Almajaires forced into it through poverty and lack of up bringing. Until crime no longer pays in Nigeria peace will be hard to achive. We reward thievery and indiscipline from our leaders to the territorst. Irresponsible leaders can not lead responsible people. Nigerians we must change out mentality, when we do our lives will change dramatically. I am proud of JTF they are an example to the Youths in the East. Back in our grandfathers day nothing like kidnapping could happen or the misuse of monies allocated to our community mishandled because the youth would deal with them properly.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by idlaw2k3(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: i took this picture praying that one day by Allah will i will post it on my facebook wall

This brought tears to my eyes. keep up the good work
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
pendusky: nice one op!!! wish i was ther with u to fight them! grin
are u serious?na wah for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by olumidaie(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts:

Boko haram initial plan was for the Hausa people to accept thier ideology, if that is done the entire northerner Nigeria will fall into thier fold like a park of cards. the first setback they had was the lack of acceptance from the hausa people, they try to infiltrate Kano the nerve center of Hausaland, when Kano people refused, they now embarked ton targeted killings, bombings to bring Kano to its knell. Just imagine what we are seeing in Yobe & Borno is replicated at the same time in Jigawa, Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto, kebbi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Niger & Nassarawa staes.
i dont grab your post, are you saying that boko haram are not hausa. What is their ethnic group relation with hausa? Cordial or hatred Are the hausa people in support of the group of people that share this ideology

Or are you an hausa guy trying to save you people face.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Henry120: Instead of careleslly endangering the lives of troops and policemen. F.G should as a matter of urgency place orders for 300 of these nigerian made amoured vehicles.
this is your second time of repeating this message ,are u a sales man for this company or you will collect some commission on the purchase?because I don't know how you come you think you know more than the military top brass

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Henry120: Instead of careleslly endangering the lives of troops and policemen. F.G should as a matter of urgency place orders for 300 of these nigerian made amoured vehicles.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by idlaw2k3(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
olumidaie: i dont grab your post, are you saying that boko haram are not hausa. What is their ethnic group relation with hausa? Cordial or hatred Are the hausa people in support of the group of people that share this ideology

Or are you an hausa guy trying to save you people face.

Did you read op's opening remarks

WHO ARE BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS
Boko haram fighters are mainly poor uneducated, jobless youths from mainly the Kanuri tribes and some from Margi tribes found mainly in Borno & Yobe states. Most don’t even subscribe to the ideology of boko haram, but for material gains, money and threat of live most join the group. With the declaration of state of emergencies and the subsequent deployment of Special Forces by JTF, boko haram decided to employ the services of mercenaries from Chad, Niger republic & Mali. These mercenaries formed the core of most deadly coordinated attack carried out by the sect. Boko haram opted for these mercenaries because the locals are inexperience and easily ran away leaving their weapons in event of any resistance or attack from the JTF. While the mercenaries are resilient experience with proven record of combat in Niger, Chad, Mali & Libya.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies / Cost Of Living In Nigeria Is Cheaper Than UK Or US / APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.