Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... (9518 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Theory Of Achebeism-a Thread For All Esteemed Admirer's Of Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by johnkay1(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2013
waiting
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Nice one >>>
Waiting .

All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
"Hello"he heard the person say behind,he stood still not knowing what to do,his anxiety was overwhelming him,there was a battle going on in his mind and it was really fierce,a part of his mind was telling him to turn and reply,another was telling him to run away as fast as possible,but he decided to be a man and do what was expected of him ******************************************** "hy" he manage to say as he walked toward the person ******************************************** "yeah,hy,what are you still doing in school,by this time?" the person asked,he was now standing in front of her,and for the first time since he entered the school she was talking to him,tonye the girl he liked was actually talking to him,but something was wrong with he..it looked like she had been crying,he could see little tear drops dropping from her eyes,despite the fact she was cleaning them with face towel so he wouldn't notice,but her voice gave her away,it was also sounding like that of someone who wanted to start crying or had just finish crying and was trying to hide it,at this point he knew she was crying and it was not onions that entered her eyes...

3 Likes

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Waiting....
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Still waiting...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
I still dey here dey wait oh. I don begin dey vex now angry
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks: I still dey here dey wait oh. I don begin dey vex now angry
no vex make i type am
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dannyxy: no vex make i type am

ok
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Lollz(f): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
@dannyxy.....im jst luving this story too much!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Since 22:35 u have been typing it? No be u i c for BBA thread now?
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2013
"Ehmmm,ehmmm,i iii i was" he found himself stuttering,he was racking his head for the best reply. ******************************************** "why are you stuttering?,are you a stamerer?" she said,and it looked like she was getting impatient... ***************************************** "no i'm not,i stayed back to finish my chemistry assigment,you?,what are you still doing here? Were you crying?hope there is no problem?" he said as he looked down and saw that her books were scattered on the locker,infact all the content of her bag were emptied on the table.it seemed she was for something. ***************************************** "which of the questions do you want me to answer now?" ******************************************* "all,if you don't mind" he replied trying to be funny,it worked because he could see a little smile on her face...

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2013
Lollz: @dannyxy.....im jst luving this story too much!
awwwww,thank you for loving it...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2013
click2cbn: Since 22:35 u have been typing it? No be u i c for BBA thread now?
grin ,*BUSTED*
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:05am On Sep 13, 2013
"i always stay back to revise,after everyone has gone home," she said. ****************************************** "oh really,that's nice,i never took you for someone whom liked to read,talkless of someone who stays back to read," he said innocently,he was really impressed,even he who was a nerd,had never stayed back to read before. ***************************************** "what do you mean by i never took you for someone who likes to read?are you trying to insult me?"she was getting angry and he could see it,he had to think of something fast,he had not mean to offend her,he was not going to blow this chance,so he thought of the best reply to give her. ***************************************** "i'm really sorry,i didn't mean to offend you,it's just that it's really rare to see a girl who is popular and also very pretty taking her studies serious this days,i guess you an exception,i'm highly impressed," he replied hoping accept his apology. ********************************************* "uhmmmm,alright,just so you know i don't joke with my studies,beauty or not"she said as she started arranging her things back into her bag,then he remembered that she had not answered the second question he to asked her. ************************************************** "why were you crying?did you lose something?he asked her as he watched her pack her things...

2 Likes

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by haryurmide(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Am in,waiting for more update. Keep it up bro!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Perfecter4real(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have got a feeling thats this is going to be a captivating and entertaining story even though it just started.....waiting for more update.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
haryurmide: Am in,waiting for more update. Keep it up bro!
thanks bro
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Perfecter4real: I have got a feeling thats this is going to be a captivating and entertaining story even though it just started.....waiting for more update and try to update more often especially now the story is still to young for u to start adding suspens to it.
no prob thanx,update in a bit
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2013
"i was not crying and no,i did not lose anything,even if i did,i don't think you can help me" she said putting her bag on her arm,he knew she was lying and he was determined to get the truth from her. ****************************************** "try me,u dn't have to shy,i could be of help,you remember that saying "a problem shared,is a problem half solved" he looked at her face,he could see she was impressed. ***************************************** "uhuh,see who is talking about being shy,were you not about to run away before i called you back,you thought i didn't see you".he felt really embarassed immediately she said that,but he just kept quiet and she kept on talking "well you right about the problem shared thing,but i don't think sharing this with you will make any different,i don't see how you can help". ****************************************** "like i said try me,you may never know" he replied". ****************************************** "o.k if you insist,i was supposed to have paid my school fee which my dad gave to me in the bank before coming to school this morning,but i was really late so i could not go and i had to bring the money to school,but the problem now is that i can't find the purse where i kept the money,my t.p(traport fare for those who don't know),my i.d card was also there,i have searched and searched,someone must have stolen it,the worst part is that my dad must not find out,he travelled,but he will be back by monday,if i don't find it before then,i will be in serious trouble".she was starting to cry again,john was staring at her as she started crying,being an introvert,he was not use to situations like this,but he prayed to GOD to give him the wisdom to handle it well...

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:46am On Sep 14, 2013
Big thank you to yo guyz for your support,to those that have comented,i really appreciate,to all silent readers,i go soon catch una...jokes apart,please endevour to comment...next update will be in the afternoon by God's grace.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2013
NICE! Be aware of the typos though
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Nice!!!
All izz well
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: Big thank you to yo guyz for your support,to those that have comented,i really appreciate,to all silent readers,i go soon catch una...jokes apart,please endevour to comment...next update will be in the afternoon by God's grace.
great pieace i must confes.. Keep on de good work
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Lollz(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
im so luving thos story!.....keep it going bro
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Sanguine(f): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Whao! Yet another scintilating Suspense filled story. Biko make ah spread my mat here...grin
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
I am really Sorry guyz for not updating yesterday,it was due to unforseen circumstances which m.t.n played a big part in causing,once again i apologize
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
I will update in a few minute
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
"wow,am really sorry,hmmm(he took a deep breath) you know crying will not solve the problem right?" he said, looking at her eyes which were now full of tears,he did not like seeing women cry,it irritated him,he felt they always fake it,he came about this ideology as a result of the fact that his sisters always do it,but this time he was not irritated,he was pitying her,loosing such amount of money was enough to make you cry. **************************************** "i know,but i could not hold the tears anymore,loosing 100
thousand naira just like that,it's really painful,i wonder who would have stolen it?,i wish i discovered in time,i never discovered till everyone had gone". ***************************************** "yeah,if you had discovered it in time you might have found the person,but i will advice you go home now,there is no need staying here,you just have to wait till tomorrow and see if you will find the money.where do you stay and how much is the transport fare?"he said touching his pocket as if to confirm that something was still there. ****************************************** "i stay at wuse2,don't worry,it's not really far,i could walk" she said.john knew better than to let her walk,apart from the fact that he knew the distance was actually far and it was too late for a girl to walk alone,this was his chance to impress her. ****************************************** "check your time,it'salmost 5pm and you said i should not be worried that you want to walk alone from area3 to wuse2,why don't you let me help you,or am i too small to offer you help?" he told her, hoping she accepts his help. **************************************** "no oh,i don't think so,ok i accept your help,and i'm really grateful" she said,giving him an innocent hug,john felt as if he was in heaven,he couldn't believe it,she was actually hugging him,when as at this afternoon they had never talked to each other. ***************************************** "kai,so na wetin una dey do be dis,children of nowdays nawa o,God don catch una today" they heard a voice say from the door,as they quickly disentangled themself from each others hold...

4 Likes

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hehe!!! Nice twist,danny!
Ghen.. ghen...
**waiting for more***
All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Splendblex(f): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice one,Waitin 4 more o
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib: Hehe!!! Nice twist,danny!
Ghen.. ghen...
**waiting for more***
All izz well!
lmao,ghen,ghen.thanx bro
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Splendblex: Nice one,Waitin 4 more o
thanks ma,more is coming soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names & Contacts Of Agents & Movie Producers / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Bound To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.