Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... (9516 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Theory Of Achebeism-a Thread For All Esteemed Admirer's Of Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sanguine: Whao! Yet another scintilating Suspense filled story. Biko make ah spread my mat here...grin
you are welcome... cheesy
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
rachelfred: great pieace i must confes.. Keep on de good work
thanks ma
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lollz: im so luving thos story!.....keep it going bro
thanks plentiful grin
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Shioor don't let them deceive u and post something my friend angry why are u taking time

grin grin
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Helo ma pple,update coming in a few min
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
"na wetin una papa abi mama tell una to come do for school be dis?,oya wetin be una name?" said the person as he entered the class. ***************************************** "baba mai guard"(gate man) or"old soulja"(old soldier) as he preffered to be called was an old man of about 70 years and is well known for putting students in trouble,infact he derives pleasure in doing it.the word going is around that he tried getting into the army 10 times but he failed,so he had to make do with the gateman/security job that he hates. **************************************** john and tonye looked at each other,they knew they were in for it.john decided to reply,he knew he had to be smart or else this man was going to put them in big trouble or in hot pepper soup(as we call it). **************************************** "baba,no be so(he goes back to english),she is my sister,my twin sister for that matter(at this point,tonye looks at him in a funny way),she lost her money and she was crying,so that's why i was hugging her". He said trying to outsmart the old man.

3 Likes

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Nice story
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by ninja4life(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lmao nice story
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Splendblex(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Haba na,the update wat too short o but weldone sha
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2013
"Ehen,na ur twin sister abi?bt una no resemble nw,oya wetin be una papa name?" the old man said,proving to be smarter than he looked. ************************** "baba look at us well,we resemble very well,we are monozygotic twins"john replied,knowing the old man would not understand what he said,and would give up so as not to embarass himself, since he always like to leave the impression that he was a literate,even if he can't speak good english. ************************** eh?(confused by the monozygotic word),o.k na true,una resemble(trying to make it look like he understood the meaning of the word).u talk say she loss money,which money b dat?"he said, changing the topic. ************************** "she lost the money for her new uniform(at this point tonye stares at him in a funny way)" john replied,if he had told the old man the truth now,he would take them to the principal so they can make a report and that would mean bigger trouble,as he would find out that they are not siblings and he would be so glad to report what happened to the principal. ************************** "come y be say na only u dey talk,she no get mouth?and y big pikin like her go loss her uniform money?,hmm but dat one na una palava oh,nutin concern me,oya make una dey go house,i wan lock d class" he said as tonye packed her thing and they left for john class so he can pick his bag. ************************* john was suprised at him self,he who hardly talk was the talking to save their skin,while tonye who was usually loud hardly said anything,he never knew he had such conversing ability,but now he knows,and it was what saved them. ************************* "thanks very much,i never knew you could talk this much,the way you answered those questions was quite smart even though you lied,you should try law,i think you would make a good lawyer since you can lie very well(they both laugh),o.k nw,bye john" she said as she entered one of the elrufai buses going to wuse.john was shocked that she knew his name since he never told her,many thoughts ran through his mind but he would have to wait till to tomorrow to find out he thought to himself as he entered a cab.

2 Likes

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Splendblex: Haba na,the update wat too short o but weldone sha
sori ma,hope dis is long enough^^^
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao nice story
thanx bro
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Nice story
i appreciate ma.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by ninja4life(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abi d girl also hav a crush on john.nice update though short
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Lollz(f): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nyc one Dan! BTW isnt there a way u could try 2 make use of paragraphs or try spacing alot instead of d ************* it wuld make your work look easier 2 read. keep it going browink
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Still following cool
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Emperortj93(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Also following
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lollz: Nyc one Dan! BTW isnt there a way u could try 2 make use of paragraphs or try spacing alot instead of d ************* it wuld make your work look easier 2 read. keep it going browink
thanks ma,i appreciate the advice,bt i jst to make do with it cos i'm using mobile to type.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Emperortj93(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lollz: BTW isnt there a way u could try 2 make use of paragraphs or try spacing alot instead of d ************* it wuld make your work look easier 2 read. keep it going bro
seconded @ bolded
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mariarocks: Still following cool
thanks bro
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emperortj93: Also following
thanx i appreciate
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emperortj93: seconded @ bolded
like i told her,i am using my phone to type so i jst have to use it to space.please bear with me.thanks
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Update incoming soon.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Lollz(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dannyxy: thanks ma,i appreciate the advice,bt i jst to make do with it cos i'm using mobile to type.
No p....ride on!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by IZUKWU(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2013
Nice tory. Waiting for more
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2013
"Helo" john greeted as he waved someone, while standing at the doorstep of the opposite class. ....................................................................... "Hy,how are you?,thanks for yesterday" tonye said as she reached where he was standing. .......................................................................... "You are welcome,i am fine,and you?".he replied. ............................................................................... "i am great,i am feeling quite better today" ........................................................................... "thank God,so were you able to find any information as to who might have stolen the money" .......................................................................... "No,i didn't,i asked around but everyone denied,i have reported case to the form teacher sha". as she said that,they saw their chemistry teacher coming toward the block. ........................................................................ "O.k,we will talk later,i have chemistry class now". john said as he ran into his class and tonye the same. .......................................................................... "you have finally gotten a girlfriend,she is beautiful sha,but i wonder what she sees in you" a voice teasingly said behind him as he entered the class. ......................................................................... "it's none of your business,poke noser" john barked at his sister as they all stood up to greet the teacher,she must have seen him talking tonye,well he did not mind at all,aleast his sisters would stop seeing him as a loser, who cannot get an odinary girlfriend,talkless of a beautiful one as that.he smiled in his mind as he thought of it.

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:34am On Sep 20, 2013
"Your assignment should be submited first thing monday morning,class captain follow me" the teacher said as the closing bell went off ---------------------------------------- ---john sat down staring at the door of ss2b,the commerce teacher was teaching over time again,he could never understand why a teacher would not just stick to the set time,no wonder he was nick named "teacher over time" by students. ------------------------------------------- --"bgam!" the door was flunged open,teacher overtime was the first person to walk out of the class,then the students followed, one by one,group by group,john could see the annoyance on their faces,most were in a hurry as school had closed 45 min ago.he waited for tonye to come out just like other student,but she was not forth coming,then he dicided to go in and check on her. -------------------------------------------- "hey,hope you are alright?" he said raising her head which was bowed down,meaning something was wrong. ----------------------------------------------- "no,the form teacher carried out a thorough search and investigation,but the money was not found,she said it was my fault for bringing the money to school,and there is nothing she can do about it again.my father is going to kill me,i don't know what to do"she said with tears in her eyes. ------------------------------------------- "no he won't,you should just tell him the truth,after all he is your dad,he would understand" he replied. ----------------------------------------------- "huh?,you don't know my dad,he is a very strict man,he wouldn't understand at all". --------------------------------------------------- "o.k,(pause for a moment)ehmm,since he is coming back on monday,we still have time,don't worry i will help you find your money before then" he told her. ----------------------------------------- "really how?i would owe you big time if you could help me find it" she said with a glow on her face. ------------------------------------- "that's for me alone to know,just go home and relax ok,everything will be fine,i promise" he replied. ------------------------------------------ As john looked through the window of the taxi,he remebered that he forgot to ask tonye how she knew his name,how could he forget that he thought...then his mind went back to the promise he made her,he had no clue on how to get the money,but he had hope and he was not ready to dissapoint her...if only he had known what he would suffer because of the promise,he would not have made it,ever.

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Splendblex(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nice one
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by ninja4life(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hehe nice story d op should update more frequently.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Perfecter4real(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Great story but please try to update frequently and increase the length of ur update.

Secondly find time to also read my story title ''bad influence'' u know dey say one good turn deserve another.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Happy sunday my pple,I am really sorry guyz for not updating,i promise to update frequently from tomorrow.pls kip following.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
John looked at the ceiling as he lay down on his bed.he was lost in his own thought,how was he going to fufill his promise to tonye now?,she would see as a looser who is not man enough,if he failed to keep it,but afterall he is still a student like her,where will he get such huge amount money from?...he was still lost in his own thought when the sound of his father's car brought him back to reality. ------------------------------------------------- "welcome sir,how was work?" he said as he collected a brief case from his dad who was looking very tired. -------------------------------------------------- "ehen,work was fine,how was school?".before john could reply him,he started talking again "please be careful with that briefcase,some really important documents are there,and take this plantain to your mum,where are your sisters?they should come and help you take the foodstuff inside" his father said giving him the bunch of plantain. ---------------------------- "o.k sir" he was able to reply this time,and he carried the things inside.he decided to go the kitchen first to give his mum the plantain before going upstair to drop the briefcase in his parent's room ---------------------------------------------------------- "ma,daddy is back and he said i should give this to you,he said both of you should come and help me pack the foodstuff inside" he said reffering to his sisters who where also in the kitchen,but they acted like they did hear him. ----------------------------------------------------------- "did you not hear your brother?,oya(quickly) go and help him bring the things inside" their mum said in annoyance. ------------------------------------------------------- "oh oh,now because you have a girlfriend,you will not allow us rest abi" one of his sisters said, delibrately trying to put him in trouble.before their mum could say anything she turned to see john running out of the kitchen with the briefcase. ----------------------------------------------------- "this girl is crazy oh,she purposedly say that to put me in trouble,what will i tell mum now" john said to himself as he entered his parent room,he knew his mum was still going to question him....he dropped the briefcase on the drawer,he was about to open the door and leave,when he heard a sound behind him,as he turned he saw that the briefcase had fallen down and was now open. -------------------------------------------------- He bent down to pick the brief case,as he pick it up,he saw content of the box,and what he saw left his mouth in ajar,all that came to his mind at that moment was this line of 'the grace'...."LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION"....*to be continued*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names & Contacts Of Agents & Movie Producers / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / To Love And Kill (story Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.