Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... (9517 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Theory Of Achebeism-a Thread For All Esteemed Admirer's Of Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Perfecter4real: Great story but please try to update frequently and increase the length of ur update.

Secondly find time to also read my story title ''bad influence'' u know dey say one good turn deserve another.
thanks bro,i promise to that
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Splendblex: Nice one
thanks ma
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
ninja4life: Hehe nice story d op should update more frequently.
o.k thank i appreciate
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
I will update again in the nite,GOD bless y'all
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nice one!!
Girls ehn,na girl wan make this boy commit so..
Strength of a waoman,no be joke!!
All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib: Nice one!!
Girls ehn,na girl wan make this boy commit so..
Strength of a waoman,no be joke!!
All izz well!
lmao,naso my broda,anyway thanks...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by ninja4life(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
U ve got a nice story but d scanty update is not d way to go about it.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2013
"end of assembly,all of you,to your class!" ordered the school senior prefect,while standing in front of the assembly ------------------------------------------------------------- The students walked to their classes in groups 2,3 and more,chit chatting along the way,the boys were arguing about football matches played over the weekend, while the girls were either talking about the parties they went to or the movie they watched,so was monday morning in the school,everybody was try to catch-up.but on this monday morning,john was nowhere to be found amongst the students,neither was tonye. --------------------------------------------------- The weekend was unusually a busy one for john and his sisters,he had to wash all the cars and trim the flowers in the garden,while his sisters had to clean the whole house.the chores were normally done by the cleaner and the gardener,but they both decided to go on leave at the same time strangely. ------------------------------------------------------ john was having a chill time relaxing in room,after tiring work of yesterday,he really needed it,he did not have enough sleep last night,so this sunday afternoon was just perfect for the needed rest,he had just laid down on the sofa in his room when he heard voices arguing from the other room. ---------------------------------------------------------- He got up,reduced the volume on his t.v,went to the door and placed his ears there,he could now hear the voice clearly, he guessed right!,it's his parent voice,they were arguing,but subtly...he left the door and went back to the sofa,this time he was sitting,his heart was beating as fast as possible,he hoped it was not what he was thinking,if it is,then he is in big trouble...As he was still strolling on the streets of his own thoughts,his door was flunged opened. ------------------------------------------------------ "call your sisters,i want you all in my room now" his father said sternly,as he opened the door and left.john sat there,he knew what he had done,and he knew he was in trouble,big time!... *to be continued in 1hour,30minutes*

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello my pple,i will finish the first part of the story today, and then proceed to the second part.you will meet the new "john" as a university student... GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let me apologize for nt updating...reason being that,i will type in the story and mtn will tell me no network,it was just frustating,so i had to jst wait till i got a better network.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Lollz(f): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
plz swidy when are we getting d update
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lollz: plz swidy when are we getting d update
i want network to get better,then i will,hope u are good?,thanks 4 the support.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by ninja4life(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Alright keeps hand crossed.hope d boy no steal im papa money o.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
John and sisters looked at each as they stood in front of their parents,they were waiting for their father to tell them his reason for summoning them,and as if he was reading their mind,he cleared his throat to speak. ------------------------------------------------------ "john,joan,jane,i never knew the day will come,when my own children would start stealing from me,i just can't believe it,as in,it's,it's" he was try to say something before he was cut short. --------------------------------------------------- "honey,why are you doing this?you know our children would never steal from us,maybe you forgot the money in the office or you miscaculated or" she was also cut short before she could finish. ---------------------------------------------------- "woman!,will you keep quiet,if you don't have anything good to say,better shutup,you say it's not them,then who is it?you?,afterall the cleaner and gardener are not around". -------------------------------------------------------- "what do you mean?,ehennn,so now i'm a thief abi,since the day we got married,was there anytime i stole from you,i don't blame you" their mum replied almost crying,john could not take it any more,his parent were fighting all because of him,he wanted to own up,but he did not know how to. ------------------------------------------------------------ "i'm sorry,i did not mean to call you a thief,i'm really sorry"he said hugging her. ----------------------------------------------------------- "leave me jor" she replied pushing him away softly,but he hugged the more till she accepted,meanwhile john and sisters were still there,they were not off the hook yet. ----------------------------------------------------------- "now to you people,i brought some money home on friday,precisely,#500thousand naira,i told john to come keep it in my room,i just counted in and #100thousand is missing from the money,so i will say this just once,who took the money? He said turning to them. ------------------------------------------------------------ "Dad,i didn't take it oh,not me oh" his sisters said one by one,but john did not say anything,he kept mute while looking at the ground. -------------------------------------------------------------------- " Nna,you did not say anything,why are you quiet now? His mother said with concern. --------------------------------------------------------------- "ma,he would not say anything,when he was the one that took the money,he wants to give it to his girlfriend,i heard when they were talking about it"joan said spitefully,with jane supporting her with a nod,while john stared at her with an angry look on his face...

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
ninja4life: Alright keeps hand crossed.hope d boy no steal im papa money o.
you go soon find out grin
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by konklushun(f): 3:08am On Oct 01, 2013
Nyc read. Am following
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Perfecter4real(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
hey you are too grin
hey you are too
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by ninja4life(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2013
See dis mumu introvert wey steal #100,000 naira for girl wey ur relationship no sure.nonsense.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2013
John na real Jew man...
Make im papa peel im nyash with 100 strokes of koboko abegi..
All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guy how far, your story line good, but u are too slow, though am guilty too sha. Your updates are freaking too short (not very short o. Extremely too short) if you are using a phone, every phone get enter button, even nokia 3310. Story d elongated symbols.(**, ...., ----, ____) stop them. They make ur work hard to read. Start each conversation on a new line. Overall, this s gud
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by johnwizey: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
John shld just get a gun nd blow of his sisters head BTW ur updates is slow nd short. Gud story anyway
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Damex333: Guy how far, your story line good, but u are too slow, though am guilty too sha. Your updates are freaking too short (not very short o. Extremely too short) if you are using a phone, every phone get enter button, even nokia 3310. Story d elongated symbols.(**, ...., ----, ____) stop them. They make ur work hard to read. Start each conversation on a new line. Overall, this s gud
thanks,bro
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
I will update,shortly
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kslib: John na real Jew man...
Make im papa peel im nyash with 100 strokes of koboko abegi..
All izz well!
lmao,na true,i go try finish am
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Sheybor(f): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
9c story... *if only they r nt 2short*...but still dz is cool..waitin 4more
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:53am On Oct 04, 2013
"Common shut your mouth,what do you mean?,are you calling your brother a thief?mtchew" their mum hissed angrily................................................................................. "ma,she is not lying,i was also there" jane lied as she supported her sister..................................................................................... "i will cut your tongue with this shoe,if you say that again" she replied pointing her shoe at jane.................................................................................... "why will you cut her tongue?,even the person you are defending,has not said anything",their father said,he had seen the guilty look on john's face.................................................................................. "nna,you heard your father.why is your head down,i know you did not take the money,but say something"......................................................................................................... "my friend are you deaf?you better talk now before i get annoyed"his dad threatened............................................................................................ "sirr,ehm,ehm,when i went to keep the briefcase,it fell,as i picked it up,i saw the money and then,and,and then"he was stuttering........................................................................................... "and then what?"his mum and dad asked at the same time...................................................................................... "i'm sorry"john said........................................................................................... "sorry for what?"his dad asked again,he knew what john was sorry for but he wanted him to say it to his hearing that he took the money......................................................................................... "i,i,i took out of the money,i'm really sorry"he said,looking down.............................................................................. "Yeeh,my enemies have started again oh,they have come,they have turned my son into thief" his mum was being hysterical.................................................................................................. "woman keep quiet jare,which enemies are you talking about?did they force him to take the money?abeg let me hear word oh,ehen ogbeni(mr man),what did you say you did with the money?................................................................................................... "a classmate of mine lost her school fee,i was just trying to help her" ................................................................................ "It's a lie,she is his girlfriend,he is trying to impress her,the fool wants her to see him as a big boy"jane said,and like a volcono waiting to erupt,john gave a hot slap out of anger.......................................................................................................... "Fool!why did you slap me?,are you mad?dad did you see that?"she broke down crying,but john did not care,he would gladly slap again................................................................................ "are you out of your minds?,i'm here and you are fighting,you don't have respect again?,what all this nonsense?.you(pointing to john),you stole,instead of you to be sober,you are still slapping somebody,on your knees,what rubbish............................................................................ "honey please don't be angry,nna apologize to your father,you too jane"their mum came in,trying to calm their dad............................................................................. "i'm sorry dad"they both said................................................................................. "sorry for your selfs.john,you took my money,and you were planning to give a girl,what's wrong with you?,when did you start this?,who is this girl?what is her name?.............................................................................. "her name is tonye,tonye,ehm"at this point,john realized how foolished he had been,he didn't even know her surname,yet he had stolen for her....................................................................................."just see your life,you don't know her full name,and you want to pay her school fee with my money,that you are her husband or father,where is my money?go and bring it"........................................................................................."i wonder who the girl is,that turned my son into a thief,i have to go to your school,to see her and her parent.........................................................."no,no mum,no need"john knew if his mum went to school,it would be bigger trouble.......................................... "what do you mean by "no need"?my dear i was about to say that too,please go and find out"as he father said this,john could now understand why they write "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING" at the end of nigerian films...

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:00am On Oct 04, 2013
ninja4life: See dis mumu introvert wey steal #100,000 naira for girl wey ur relationship no sure.nonsense.
lmao
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:02am On Oct 04, 2013
Sheybor: 9c story... *if only they r nt 2short*...but still dz is cool..waitin 4more
thank you ma
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Sheybor(f): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2013
*c gobe* ....still here
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Reincarnated(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na me na me. I don show. Following with a new account. Time to catch up
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated: Na me na me. I don show. Following with a new account. Time to catch up
maria,maria,*slaps him*,welcum bck bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Poet Who Died By His Poem' - Godspower Oshodin Launches Book In Dubai / Names & Contacts Of Agents & Movie Producers / What Literature Books Did You Read In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.