Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols (41877 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by matoyeh(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2013
I wan shit.. Where toilet dey abeg?
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by wordcat(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Emperor4God: Just like the Americans have masonic symbols on their $1 bill,
Nigeria has followed suit and added masonic symbols to their ₦1000

[size=16pt]FIRST SYMBOL[/size]
The two triangles in the circle form the demonic AS ABOVE SO BELOW.
One triangle points up, one points down.

This a demonic occult terminology.

See this link for demonic meaning

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1886711/pg1

[size=16pt]SECOND SYMBOL[/size]
The left eye of Clement Isong is brighter than the rest of his face.
This was done intentionally to display[b] THE EYE OF HORUS OR EYE OF RA.[/b]

This is a demonic sign used by the Illuminati.
See
[url]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_eye.htm[/url]

[size=16pt]LAST SYMBOL[/size]
The 3rd symbol is the Freemason's Pyramid which I believe does not need any explanation.
This Pyramid is upside down to try and hide it's a pyramid.

[size=16pt]RUMORS OF PYRAMID REPORTED AT WINNERS CHAPEL [/size]
There are rumors of pyramid being seen at Bishop Oyedapo's Winners Chapels at
On top of the church in Ota, Goshen city
and
the big pyramid with a round opening in front of the church in Kaduna.

This will not be a surprise as everybody knows the Covenant University is full of Masonic symbols.

[size=13pt]Yes Bishop Oyedepo is a Freemason.[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/721721_covenant_achi_jpg39f90ab8cb5ea5f8039b6befb72a2ae4

O.k. The CBN is a member of Illuminati and freemanson, end of story. See you later!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Sonville(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Writing about this topic (naira full of masonic symbol) doesn't change anything. No matter how bad or demonic it is people will still spend the money. So pls use ur time for sumfin else and dnt get obsessed with the freemason stuff
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by johnaruson(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Triangles and Pyramids existed before Freemasonry. if ever the used it as a symbol does not mean the created it or have trademark or patent right on it .Any of us can use it for any reason. Nairalanders please don't join the illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Lordskenn(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Absolutely, i hate how sum people talking abt illuminatii as if they ar d owner of world. To hell with any masonic symbols. Mr writer u better take ur mind off frm dis things. To me, they don't exist. It's very bad mentality 2 think or see all famous and rich people as freemason because it wil just tire u down.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by LizB2K(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2013
wat am i to say? al-A'nsri(END TIME TINZ)
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2013
I love this analysis. I have learnt something today already . . .
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by christaddicted: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2013
Its better we go back to cowries o
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Ifedikaycee(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Wat else?? U knw sey d moni no b problem!!..<<sarkodie's voice>>.....i can't categorically say weda ASUU is responsible 4 all diz!!....nonsense
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by 8686(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2013
To the OP, better get a life than dissecting and analysing whats not there. Not a fan of the man anyway but u see what ur mind decides to see in anything. Thats just some sort of archictectural or aerial view. I'm sure if you look closely at another controversial figure or currency, you'd probably see something too but when you look at yourself or your own things you won't see anything. End time tinz are true but religious facts aside, there are times we can use discretion to decipher certain things. I'm almost certain you'll say Mercedes, Jaguar or Range Rover logos too have something too, seriously, GET A LIFE!!!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by sugardaddy1(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2013
Hemical: If you reverse "NAIRA", you will get "ARIAN". Arius was one of the first christians to go against the trinitarian doctrine. In 325 AD, during the Nicene council under constantine, he was booed out for his opposition of the trinity concept. The name "NAIRA" is a subtle way to bring that enlightenment back to light using the most populous country in Africa. It's a subtle way of telling people everything you believe is false using the strongest thing that has ever happened to christianity to show that there is a group of people who control what you believe even in your religions. Also, if you check the nairaland symbol, you will see it's a naira sign. If you remove the two slashes in the middle and separate †ђξ two parts of the letter N, you will get two pyramids if you put the two lines under both sides. Now, SEUN used the naira sign becuase he was carefully chosen to fulfil Illuminati's role. He created NAIRALAND, which means ARIAN-land, a place where more importance is given to atheism. That's why everything against religion goes to front page. Illuminati is conditioning us for greater enlightenment on a greater scale and bringing a new world order. SEUN's name when written backwards is "NUES", "NUS" is the plural of the 13th greek symbol, a significant sign in early masonism. And the E which is in seun's name looks like a rake to erase people's brainwashed mentality. Seun was a perfect candidate for this and was chosen. Nairaland is a forum to bring Nigerian youths under one umbrella to be monitored and those who qualify will be contacted to be part of †ђξ great scheme to bring about a new world order. Of course everything I just wrote is cock and bull and I composed it in my room on my phone just to mock the jobless person who instead of spending the naira is looking for masonic symbols. Rubbish! If you like, you can leave nairaland for what I thought up too. Lool. Let's hear word jor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ajf(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2013
So, this one mean say churches no go collect tithe again? Hallelujah!!!!! Acute joblessness!!!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2013
very tue but many kids n this forum wpll not believe. time is running out. anti christ here already and 100 years or any moment from now the rapture will happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by bettydee(f): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2013
How did you know that the preacher is what you say he is,the man come your house come declare am to you abi?......joblessness!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by loucrux(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=kajoula][/quote]

Why must everyone worry themselves with all this,all these things ave been going on for thousands of years and the world still dey move on,what u don't know can't kill u,the minute u know what u no suppose to know na that say u begin to die for real
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by moshoodn(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2013
blink182: learn to spot sacarsm.

Learn not to dole out sarcasm...

Its what makes the human race dysfunctional!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ladeski: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2013
If only I could print this Naira note and spend it

#getbacktoworkandstopdreaming
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ladeski: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=$ugardaddy][/quote] and BULLSHIT IS SPELT TIHSLLUB

NA YOUR NEW NAME BE THAT !
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ouigy99(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Emperor4God: [color=#000099]Just like the Americans have masonic symbols on their $1 bill,

See
[url]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_eye.htm[/url]

The 3rd symbol is the Freemason's Pyramid which I believe does not need any explanation.

Op ... you forgot the 4th Symbol ooo.... The 4th symbol statess that the Nigerian Government promotes homosexuality, that is why they put the pix of 2 men on the 1,000 note [sic]. ....

All these joblessness and meaningless researches and posts na cus of ASUU strike ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by othuskyTM(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
End time tinz, yes nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by captaino21: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Abeg if una now wan spend d masonic moni abi wetin, ha I go lyk make una send am 2 me so I go examine am b4 spending
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by smartg(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Slimboy94:
crywhen will I be the first to comment

as for the topic I'll come back to comment
you're already the first to comment on your phone but not on this topic.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by smartg(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2013
What about the 666 at the back of the note, below the coat of arm. Only the spiritual eyes can see it.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Ferdinand2013(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2013
I wonda y una dey drink panadol fo anoda person headache sad Na onli God sabi wetin those signs represent and why dem use am fo d naira note.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Akinsnaira: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Many nigerians re just full of shits, look at d way dey re posing insultive and nonsensical comments on dis topical issue, can poverty make pple to lose their heads completely, dis is damned strange. Some1 is drawing ur attentions to d fact dat those who re in leadership positions of dis country re devil worshipers, to d extent dat our currency carries recognitions of satan, mayb pple dnt knw d importance of d face of a currency of a nation to dat nation, it symbolizes dat nation as a whole, its pple, their cultures n belief, history and nittygritty of d society. So if satan worshipers re in d heart of governance of dis nation, how would u expect dem to b sensitive to pple plight in their various demonic policies. I believe one of d reasons dey re still declining to homosexualism madness to b incorporated into our constitution is not to invite too much of attention on dem dat dey re one of dem. It is hightime we stood up for ourselves against des occultic leaders being directed by their western demonic masters in dis country. What i knw for sure is dat if we dont stand up for our right, no white foreigners will ever do dat for us or assist in doing it. Coz dey re not fools, wen dey knw dey benefit a lot from corrupt booty of our leaders. Our faith is in our hands

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by ubanett(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2013
the time we realize that money is from pit of hell the better for all us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by nokingasgod: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Simply boycott the note na, abi na by force. THe Holiest of the Holies grin
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Yusluv77(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Money is money..... Don't tell me Nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Wakabook01(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Guy you need motivation and inspiration for productive living.....nothing more or less........visit my blog and access free articles to release you from the bondage of the mindset........
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by stacomaster(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Emperor4God: [color=#000099]Just like the Americans have masonic symbols on their $1 bill,

See

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]dat devil is a late comer!!! Say it.
Re: Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols by dannyville2(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
well i covered all d illuminatti symbols and the eye before using my paper,isn't dat wise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.