Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? (547 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by kingk(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
It's has been a burden in my heart, I've tried to live upright in all endeavours but still finds it
Hard when it comes to business...... Looking at everyday's life one have to lie for you to sell your goods and services but am still confused cos the bible said in parable, "if one of your finger will make you go hell, cut it off" what more can I do if I stop business because of little lies?.
Re: Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by Debeloved87(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Try as much as possible to avoid lies...get to know what to say before hand about ur goods to ur customers and weigh it in the balance of justice and truth,from there u wil be able to do rightly
Re: Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by karlie4nia(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Yeah Dear I feel u.... we all have that kind of shit going on within us, its the norm these days and its a thoughtful thing that one is aware of it and desire change.. thats is the starting point. But in practical terms, saying the truth would not make you sell less than if you were telling lies or keep telling lies. It just Satan that puts that idea in your head to deceive you and even goes on to have u confirm it to some degree.

It can be likened to Guys telling a hell of lies just to have a piece of a ladies flesh, well, hell yeah they make get it but it dosent amount to anything but disillusionment. There are likewise many pretty and decent ladies out there that appreciate guys that are truthful and confident.Though they make not be easy to come by.

It may be seen as a lofty goal but with training it can be done. Cultivate spiritual habits like reading the bible and meditating on the words with prayers asking help to show u how to reduce and eliminate that lying Demi-demon.
Re: Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by karlie4nia(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2013
And sure a business man.... anybody, can change their spiritual destiny. It starts in the mind,here and now. Anybody can avoid going to hell.
Doing good works for the benefit of others can help too, a great deal of charity.
Re: Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by tpia5: 3:02am On Sep 11, 2013
you might need a regular paying job on the side.
Re: Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by kingk(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2013
tpia@:
you might need a regular paying job on the side.
Pls what type of paying job as concern in nigerian system
Re: Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by kingk(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Debeloved87: Try as much as possible to avoid lies...get to know what to say before hand about ur goods to ur customers and weigh it in the balance of justice and truth,from there u wil be able to do rightly

Yes bro, I've tried......but you know how easy to tell a lie is......I believe and know that's the biggest challenge am having....
Still bordered me a lot .
Re: Can A Business Man Escape Hell Fire? by nora544: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Ask this this great man of god, if this men not lie to there followers, so keep your business and don't ask your pastor.

Make charity that is what we should do as real christians and you will see your life will be very good, and don't enrich pastors who lie to there followers.

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Go To Heaven/hell And Come Back? / Netanyahu Prophetically Correct At UN / What Is Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.