Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! (13984 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Baba saga, another mumuni just been slaughtered

https://www.nairaland.com/1436171/black-berry-wahala-wit-girlfriend/1#18076796

Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sagamite:

I agree with everything you say.

What irritates me is when a guy is not interested in a girl anymore and other women (EVEN HIS OWN SISTERS) and their lap-dog real men mugus come and start harassing him like if he was evil and basically demanding he explains himself. Then they will now respond with "Oh you used her", "You are not a nice person", "You did not understand her", "You will regret it, she is a nice girl", "you were the on that was wrong" etc exception is in extreme cases where the guy can prove she cheated. These women and the mugu real men think only women should have the option of dumping someone because they are simply not interested anymore or they are bored of her.

It is what I called collective propagation of self-interest. This is something I would teach my sons about women.

Never listen to women's (especially non-consanguineous ones') opinions about relationships. They are rarely objective. They would tell you what they think would help the women-folk in the long-run, i.e. collective propagation of self-interest, and say it with so much conviction even if it is not true.

Collective propagation of self-interest works in a way whereby if enough women can do their bit in convincing any man that comes their way to, for example, think in such a way of putting women's interest above his own interests but women don't have to think vice-versa, then in general, many women would benefit from indirect sources (i.e. not necessarily the direct men they brainwashed). E.g. convincing men that a real man would do blah blah blah and then enough men starts doing blah blah blah. Women are subconsciously proficient in this technique. They are champions if you are not a nigga clued on to it.
I am glad you agree with me and you do have a point to an extent, but the same thing happens to woman too. Other women including family and friends will convince a lady not to break up with a guy because he is a good guy, he has done a lot for her perhaps(even the guy expects her not to leave him cos of same reason), they will tell her she would not find a nice guy again etc, the devil you know is better than the angel you dnt know, all men are the same, Men are like this and that etc. In fact i feel it's worse of for a woman because other woman will be more in favor towards the guy then her(even in cases of cheating or abuse, it's other women convincing her not to leave), then men will start to call her names like a Bitch etc when a woman does what a guy does. Truth is unfortunately it seems like the good girls end up with the bad guys and the good guys end up with the bad girls. I do not believe a man or a woman should be forced to stay with someone out of pity or because it is the "right thing to do". We have only heard his version and there are two sides to a story. I know it can be very difficult breaking up with someone so you would prefer to rather "act different/change so that the other partner would rather break up with him/her. Like i said before, there was some signs that she showed which he ignored and i do not know the whole story that went down between them so i cant really speak about her. It's kinda funny how most men will shout Feminism and get all aggro about it, but you are getting praised on what you have just said which sounds kind of Misogynistic to a certain degree.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I am glad you agree with me and you do have a point to an extent, but the same thing happens to woman too. Other women including family and friends will convince a lady not to break up with a guy because he is a good guy, he has done a lot for her perhaps(even the guy expects her not to leave him cos of same reason), they will tell her she would not find a nice guy again etc, the devil you know is better than the angel you dnt know, all men are the same, Men are like this and that etc.

In fact i feel it's worse of for a woman because other woman will be more in favor towards the guy then her(even in cases of cheating or abuse, it's other women convincing her not to leave), then men will start to call her names like a Bitch etc when a woman does what a guy does.

Truth is unfortunately it seems like the good girls end up with the bad guys and the good guys end up with the bad girls. I do not believe a man or a woman should be forced to stay with someone out of pity or because it is the "right thing to do". We have only heard his version and there are two sides to a story. I know it can be very difficult breaking up with someone so you would prefer to rather "act different/change so that the other partner would rather break up with him/her. Like i said before, there was some signs that she showed which he ignored and i do not know the whole story that went down between them so i cant really speak about her. It's kinda funny how most men will shout Feminism and get all aggro about it, but you are getting praised on what you have just said which sounds kind of Misogynistic to a certain degree.

I disagree with this.

I think that only happens when the girl's clock is ticking. If she is young, people mock the guy that he cannot satisfy her needs. They respect her choice to choose a man that pleases her the most.

In terms of women's advice to other women, of course that is usually bad. If she has an attractive and eligible guy, they would tell her to dump him. If she has an okay guy, they would tell her to hold on tight. If she has a complete arsehole (e.g. beater), they would insult her for staying with him. The last is the only time they are giving her an advice in her best interest and that is because they wouldn't like it happening to them.

Stating FACTS about people can never be Misoghene or anything.

Advice for you: Next time, try and have paragraphs for long write ups. It makes it so much easier and more appealing to read.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Tolutheo(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
My take is: Never take any girl seriouse until it seem she is REALLY interested in you.

Don't give her what you can't afford to lose, even if she ask for it at death point!

Give what you know you can afford to give a fellow guy like you who is in need; in other words treat her as equal as a fellow dude. After all, we are all humans; non is above the other.

I wish i saw dis 2 months ago
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eyah... Sorry. Just take heart and learn from what happened. Trust me, no other girl will ever succeed at trashing again. That's the benefit of what we get.

Googel: 'how to maintain and control a woman' and a nairaland result will pop at u. Click through and read it from beginning to the end and your life will soar thereafter. cheesy
Tolutheo:

I wish i saw dis 2 months ago

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by shdowwlker: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Baba saga, another mumuni just been slaughtered

E be like say you be MUMUNI hunter abi?....dey show yourself, yeye fowl. grin grin

fr3ddi3:
Oga...this is the only part I understand from your philosophical write-up grin grin

And please, be eazy with the coaching on your son(remember that witches still exist).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's the only part I understood too, I swear!!

@Sagamite: I want to appreciate your contribution to this thread, your theory is kind'a deep....but it still maintained its logical reasoning.

To the female contributors too, thanks for dropping your opinion. I guess guys can now go "stereotype" when dealing with ladies, since all your reasons and action almost matched with one another.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bros, wetin you want make I do na. I don turn crusader by force and the only place you see me post/comment on this section, with concerted effort, is in threads like this.

Me sef suffer nau.

Won fi oju mi ri mabo.

But the fool came back to beg after them don fvck life out of her. She nor even good again.

A very selfish being who said: 'I would have like us to continue but I am scared you may use it against me.'

you see am? She deal with me but no want experience d same thing she do me.

Anyways, age no dey her side again and guys no dey show her face... grin na so devil dey punish them.
sh@dow-w@lker:

E be like say you be MUMUNI hunter abi?....dey show yourself, yeye fowl. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by shdowwlker: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, wetin you want make I do na. I don turn crusader by force and the only place you see me post/comment on this section, with concerted effort, is in threads like this.

Me sef suffer nau.

Won fi oju mi ri mabo.

But the fool came back to beg after them don fvck life out of her. She nor even good again.

A very selfish being who said: 'I would have like us to continue but I am scared you may use it against me.'

you see am? She deal with me but no want experience d same thing she do me.

Anyways, age no dey her side again and guys no dey show her face... grin na so devil dey punish them.
Now you talking!! grin grin grin grin

I know for a fact that every prof in relationship matters must have experienced heartbreak several times......to a point where NOTHING scares them anymore. Their heart has tranformed form Flesh to Leather(kpomo), and "Emotion" is a word that doesn't EXIST in their vocabulary.

Its all good sha smiley, coz I experienced a similar thing. IT IS WELL cool
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by stint(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
sh@dow-w@lker:
Bros......I don't have any other choice than to survive now smiley, but my tenure don pass since. Na my guys e dey happen to, and e dey pain me. But funny enough, I think a lot of guys have experienced such from ladies. We plenty like cockroach!!

They don't know that their last minute action always discredits all their good attitude/action during the relationship, and the most annoying part is when you finally try to move on, they'll claim they still want to retain the "FRIENDSHIP". Why didn't they put that into consideration before acting up in the first place?....making the guy lose all the respect and trust he once had for her. Or who would want to make friends with someone that will tell a lie straight to your face? (For me...........that's my biggest turn-off). That's kind of childish.

But still on the matter; I want to hear people's opinion especially the ladies on why they prefer that style of breaking up.

I love you guy(not gay things!.). This is exactly what my ex did to me. too many lies! she later found that she loved me more than the other guy at the end and apologised. I accepted but the trust had died, the relationship basically 'imploded' after that due to lack of trust. How can i love you if i can't trust you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by stint(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
sh@dow-w@lker:
Bros......I don't have any other choice than to survive now smiley, but my tenure don pass since. Na my guys e dey happen to, and e dey pain me. But funny enough, I think a lot of guys have experienced such from ladies. We plenty like cockroach!!

They don't know that their last minute action always discredits all their good attitude/action during the relationship, and the most annoying part is when you finally try to move on, they'll claim they still want to retain the "FRIENDSHIP". Why didn't they put that into consideration before acting up in the first place?....making the guy lose all the respect and trust he once had for her. Or who would want to make friends with someone that will tell a lie straight to your face? (For me...........that's my biggest turn-off). That's kind of childish.

But still on the matter; I want to hear people's opinion especially the ladies on why they prefer that style of breaking up.

I love you guy(not gay things!.). This is exactly what my ex did to me. too many lies! she later found that she loved me more than the other guy at the end and apologised. I accepted but the trust had died, the relationship basically 'imploded' after that due to lack of trust. How can i love you if i can't trust you?
Things would have good differently if she was honest and broke up with me, so that when she comes back, i would be sure she is being honest too.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
All izz well... gringringringrin
sh@dow-w@lker:

Now you talking!! grin grin grin grin

I know for a fact that every prof in relationship matters must have experienced heartbreak several times......to a point where NOTHING scares them anymore. Their heart has tranformed form Flesh to Leather(kpomo), and "Emotion" is a word that doesn't EXIST in their vocabulary.

Its all good sha smiley, coz I experienced a similar thing. IT IS WELL cool
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lol.. You never even learn. Who told you the bold text is what really happened? Tah... Here is the truth: She later found out the other guy didn't love her like you did... Hence the need to come back you.

My own ex did same thing. After 3 years of fvcking d oda dude(yup she told me, thinking I am still the old fool I was and would gullibly accept her). When the guy was done, dey silently ended it because the relationship was heading no where. Na just so so fvck.

Meanwhile, that wasn't the case when she was with me. I had prospects, though much younger than the other dude which made her feel his age was a determinant for marriage. She didn't know there were a lot of old fools who just like to play with girls.

And the next thing she would say is :'you don't call or text me like you use to' 'what about the plans you had for us' your father...

I also think she lied about that too. She probably just said it's been only that guy so as not to look sluty.
Make I stop here jare...

stint:

Things would have good differently if she was honest and broke up with me, so that when she comes back, i would be sure she is being honest too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by stint(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol.. You never even learn. Who told you the bold text is what really happened? Tah... Here is the truth: She later found out the other guy didn't love her like you did... Hence the need to come back you.

My own ex did same thing. After 3 years of fvcking d oda dude(yup she told me, thinking I am still the old fool I was and would gullibly accept her). When the guy was done, dey silently ended it because the relationship was heading no where. Na just so so fvck.

Meanwhile, that wasn't the case when she was with me. I had prospects, though much younger than the other dude which made her feel his age was a determinant for marriage. She didn't know there were a lot of old fools who just like to play with girls.

And the next thing she would say is :'you don't call or text me like you use to' 'what about the plans you had for us' your father...

I also think she lied about that too. She probably just said it's been only that guy so as not to look sluty.
Make I stop here jare...

whatever the case, i have told her to keep her distance. i can't be friends with her self. Its time to concentrate on my own life intensively.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by stint(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
!
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Tolutheo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Eyah... Sorry. Just take heart and learn from what happened. Trust me, no other girl will ever succeed at trashing again. That's the benefit of what we get.

Googel: 'how to maintain and control a woman' and a nairaland result will pop at u. Click through and read it from beginning to the end and your life will soar thereafter. cheesy

Thanks bro
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Correct! Thumbs up, buddy.

Let the fool go and sort her miserable life elsewhere. Love yourself more... than any chic for that matter.
stint:
whatever the case, i have told her to keep her distance. i can't be friends with her self. Its time to concentrate on my own life intensively.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by WackyJ1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sagamite:

Once my sons are 18, I am going to tell them to call a maximum of 5 of their closest friends to all report to my house and I would give them a 3-day, four-hours-a-day masterclass on how to relate, treat and deal with girls.

I would give them the inner secrets on what women are like and are looking for based on things that includes the girls' looks, culture, age range/life stage (15-18, 18-24 etc), initial interest in a guy and what the guy has to offer. My masterclass would be full of charts and psychological tools.

One of the most important sessions is the one on hot girls (i.e. based on looks). They would learn young hot girls don't like good boys and I would teach them how to be the type of guy young hot girls want and how to smack the shyt out of these girls. They must learn the when to "Stop giving a shyt at the right moment!" approaches to different types of girls, so they never lose out.

I would have studied all the boys' personalities and body language before the masterclass, so on the first day, I would be handing them a short self-profile telling them the most likely outcome of their interaction with babes (just to blow their mind because they will be like "this is fcking true; this is how girls have been treating me"wink and then on the last day, I would tell them what they need to change in their approach to women to always get what they want.

Give them 3 to 6 months to go explore my advice and test my tools and then come and reply back to me how the life coaching has worked and what else they want to learn deeper.
Sagamite i need your trainin course. Can it be done online.. I wanna take the fight to them.. To become Dynamite... grin
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
WackyJ1:
Sagamite i need your trainin course. Can it be done online.. I wanna take the fight to them.. To become Dynamite... grin

Not yet composed as I never even born. grin

I still have, at the earliest, 18 years to compose it before I need it.

You will get snippets of it on NL though as I give my views. Good thing you are following me. grin
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2013
Lmao @ Sagamite. Hey, can my sons enroll in your classes too? grin

Anyhoo, @ topic, I think it goes both ways. It's not a unique case with women only. Matter of fact, I have heard worse tales from women.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Good Girl: Lmao @ Sagamite. Hey, can my sons enroll in your classes too? grin

Anyhoo, @ topic, I think it goes both ways. It's not a unique case with women only. Matter of fact, I have heard worse tales from women.

No problem.

Just make sure they are buddies with my sons. grin

But when they come to my house, make dem no look my daughters sha. angry
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mynd_44: You are bold enough to date a guy for a number of times. In that time, he takes you out (he pays) he sends you airtime, you enjoy his company and suddenly you think he is a monster that might slap you if you tell him it is over?

Please define silliness
why do U guys see yourselves as footing every bill in a relationship?
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
May God help us...
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Monicasque(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
at least ladies act up and creat lies what about men? because they will string the poor lady along all in the name of not knowing how to end thing then the poor soul will only find out that she was dumped a long time ago when she hears that you are getting married to some girl tomorrow
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Monicasque: at least ladies act up and creat lies what about men? because they will string the poor lady along all in the name of not knowing how to end thing then the poor soul will only find out that she was dumped a long time ago when she hears that you are getting married to some girl tomorrow

And so?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Monicasque: at least ladies act up and creat lies what about men? because they will string the poor lady along all in the name of not knowing how to end thing then the poor soul will only find out that she was dumped a long time ago when she hears that you are getting married to some girl tomorrow
dats y as a woman u av 2 knw were ur relationship is goin,aw tins are runnin,u shld be able 2 see d red card urself if a guy doesn't like u again...u don't av 2 hold on 2 his apron string till he tells u to go 2 hell in a way he knows best.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2013
God bless you. It's espected that as a lady, you should know the trajectory(lemme borrow the physics term) and projection of a relationship. I don't know if many girls just don't have the courage to ask or discuss things with their bofy.

Many don't even know how to handle a relationship...
Booty butt chic: dats y as a woman u av 2 knw were ur relationship is goin,aw tins are runnin,u shld be able 2 see d red card urself if a guy doesn't like u again...u don't av 2 hold on 2 his apron string till he tells u to go 2 hell in a way he knows best.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
God bless you. It's espected that as a lady, you should know the trajectory(lemme borrow the physics term) and projection of a relationship. I don't know if many girls just don't have the courage to ask or discuss things with their bofy.

amen....like seriously it shld be if ur dumb enuff to nt know aw 2 handle a relationship,den don't get into it,and start blaming someone like its ur birthright,
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:

Many women and their mugu real men think women should have no responsibilities in a relationship.

The logic is that "if one has no responsibilities, one cannot have any blame".

Hence, they feel women are entitled to behave anyhow they wish in a relationship or in their interaction with men and can justify it with some lame and flimsy excuse. Excuses that a man is not entitled to use. While the men "owe" the women some principles and fairness under some set of rules that favour the woman, which the men must demonstrate at all times except they are baastards or not "real men".

These rules are (in their mind) binding from the moment a guy is the one that 'approaches' her. That is the angle you will see women and mugu real men use to argue if they feel a man has fallen out of line. The "you are the one that approached her" is a contract of responsibility, while the same mugu challenging you about how you have treated her would keep mum when a woman does exactly the same or equivalent thing to a guy. "Ah, that is the way women are now".

I just laugh when I hear such silliness. I can't stand mugu real men.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by shdowwlker: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
So my thread isn't dead yet?......choishocked shocked

I can see some female derailers, turning my simple question into an arguement.

I'mma leave you in the hands of Sagamite. grin grin cool
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
gringringringringringrin
sh@dow-w@lker:
So my thread isn't dead yet?......choishocked shocked

I can see some female derailers, turning my simple question into an arguement.

I'mma leave you in the hands of Sagamite. grin grin cool
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2013
2s£xy:

2sexy i thought your entire time on NL revolves around domain flipping and importation biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Wonderful Natural Immune System Booster That You don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.