Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo (868 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Tchitntdu(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2013

Dear Mr President,
As a loyal Nigerian citizen with pure patriotism flowIng thru my veIns, never carried a foreign passport and fought for the interest of Nigerians abroad from our murdered Igbo women to our Nigerians who lose their human rights, I am asking on behalf of the common average Nigerian on the street for you to RECALL Mrs Bianca Ojukwu back to Nigeria. The fiasco surrounding her past relationship with former Minister FemI Fani Kayode has divided Nigerians on social media tremendously. It is not good for our country. I have posted statuses to read Nigerian minds below. She should deal with her personal issues out of the spotlight of the Nigerian government and the people. As a witness to some of these activities 30 years ago, this should not be our focus now. It has divided our nation and it will decide votes come 2015. Nigerians also have the right to know if the government is paying her legal fees.

A word to the wise.
GEJ pls think about the children.
Our future!! I have served US/CDN for 35 yrs.This is my country now. Here is a picture of when I left at 14 during the teachers strike.
Today ain't no different. #ASUU
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

KOO

source: http://9janewss..com/2013/09/open-letter-to-president-goodluck.html
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Story
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Built2last: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
why is this lady shamelessly looking for cheap popularity from Bianca and Fani-Kayode's Saga. Or are you being paid to do all these?
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by mascot87(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Built2last: why is this lady shamelessly looking for cheap popularity from Bianca and Fani-Kayode's Saga. Or are you being paid to do all these?
How is her seeking for cheap popularity your headache?You made this foolish statement because you are from the east,if not you wouldnt have.I made this statement because I am from the west if not,I wouldnt have.We are all bigots.That's just the truth cheesy
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by PapaBrowne(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
mascot87:
How is her seeking for cheap popularity your headache?You made this foolish statement because you are from the east,if not you wouldnt have.I made this statement because I am from the west if not,I wouldnt have.We are all bigots.That's just the truth cheesy

And me who is neither from the east or the west would be called what when I make my own statement.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by agbameta: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
PapaBrowne:

And me who is neither from the east or the west would be called what when I make my own statement.

And where are you from? Kano or from MARS?

Another Jamiu the coward denying his own identity and heritage..
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Danhumprey: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
undecided angry
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
The babalawo we do this to tis woman.E no go beta for you
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Ojiofor: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
heheheheheheh crazy biatch! Bianca no dey same level with you.you better go take care of your 3 bastard sons from 3 different men.
Canada deported ur ugly ass back to Ibadan,the best GEJ can do for u is to put ur didoed ass in prison.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by PointB: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hehehehe, this is one crazy biacth that can give musiwa a run for his money.

Yorobad folks better come and take daughter away and put her on a leash somewhere before fashola deports her deported ar/se to contonuo.

Na by force talk ? Imao
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan FROM Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by PointB: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
On a second thought, she'll make a worthy partner for the randy fani Kayode as soon as he divorces his wife.

they can both talk themselves mad with the wild claims and fantasies. Loonies!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Fired By Nigeria Info –matse / Stella Odua's BMW Was Initially Struck Out From The Budget / Jonathan Govt Is The “first Internet-age Presidency” Nigeria Ever Had - Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.