Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,029 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo (1967 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Tchitntdu(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2013

I will release my 30 min #PODCAST soon on Twitter. #FF @HipHossip and @RadioHossip.

Nigeria's Ambassador to Spain Mrs Bianca Ojukwu lost two babies for Femi Fani Kayode during our days in UK. They planned to wed. Ask their parents, some in the heavens above. At least Govenor Onoh and his wife Caroline were happy at the time. The first baby was miscarried (Act of God) and the second she #ABORTED! This is what really broke them up. Femi wanted his BABY and he left HER!

I will keep telling the truth as Bianca needs to STOP saying she NEVER MET him!!!

source: http://9janewss..com/2013/09/mrs-bianca-ojukwu-lost-two-babies-for.html
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
How all these nonsense tek concern Unkle Ray biko? Ibeg ohb!!
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Peter262: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
occupy
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by texaco1: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
this lady called kemi is just looking for attention,what is her business in this matter now and who asked for contribution?just trying to do notice me
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by iykemoney90(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is getting messier than I tot...I will just grab a cup of coffee and wait as the drama unfolds
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by bakynes(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bianca is taking this issue too far,Evidences and Witnesses may just be enough to ruin her.
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by oriire(f): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Most u use her past to hurt her or ruin her or don't u have ur own past MRS KEMI Story Teller.
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by wildchild1: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1: this lady called kemi is just looking for attention,what is her business in this matter now and who asked for contribution?just trying to do notice me
her business is saying what she knows,next time tell Bianca not to lie and learn to accept simple apology cos if she had accepted Fani's apology,we wont be on this thread,and believe me expect more details about their relationship...

1 Like

Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
so Ikemba died over FFK'S left-over cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by senora(f): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Op, what's up with u and this old people? Pls their time has passed!!!!!!!!!
Live dem alone to enjoy their old age joor
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Isiterere(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2013
the last option for MRS BIANCA is to settle this matter out of court cos is getting messier by the day

This simple statement :

"Lagos is no man's land "

Is on the verge of creating more shameful drama

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Foxxybrown: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
All you jobless people have nothing better to do than pay attention to a raving madwoman who is a drug addict and has been diagnosed as bipolar in Canada from where she was deported. She clearly has an axe to grind with Bianca and is shamelessly peddling lies about Nigerian celebrities. She was even jailed in Jamaica. Loser!
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by senora(f): 1:27am On Sep 14, 2013
Foxxybrown: All you jobless people have nothing better to do than pay attention to a raving madwoman who is a drug addict and has been diagnosed as bipolar in Canada from where she was deported. She clearly has an axe to grind with Bianca and is shamelessly peddling lies about Nigerian celebrities. She was even jailed in Jamaica. Loser!

Hmmmmmmm... Who are u talking to? If I may ask
Re: Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2013
Keep making Bianca your main topic and expect a visit from ojukwu for a defined explantion

(1) (Reply)

Jessica Simpson Allegedly Wants To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery / Actress Ruth Kadiri Flaunts Her New Range Rover Evoque *pics* / PHOTOS: World Record-breaking Dwarf Finds Love In 6.3ft Transgender Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.