Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pictures Of The New Iphone 5S And 5C - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of The New Iphone 5S And 5C (778 Views)

(photos)new Iphone 6 Release Date, Price, Specs And Features / Watch Blu-ray Movies On Iphone 5S/5C / Apple Announces 9 Million Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C Handsets Sold Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Iphone 5S And 5C by FredFDR(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Apple pulled back the curtain on its buzzy iPhone 5 successor at a Tuesday launch event held at the company's Cupertino, CA headquarters. Physically, the gold, space gray, or white aluminum iPhone 5S closely resembles the iPhone before it (bye, bye, basic black,) but Apple bulks it up with a fingerprint scanner, a faster 64-bit A7 processor, and high-end camera features.

The iPhone 5S costs the same on contract as the iPhone 5 did at launch: $199 for the 16GB version, $299 for 32GB, and $399 for 64GB. Protective cases will cost $39 each.

Along with the cheaper iPhone 5C ($99 for 16GB for a two-year contract,) the iPhone 5S goes on sale September 20 in various countries liek the US, UK, China, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Japan, and Singapore. They phones will come to 100 countries and 270 carriers in December.

Visit www.yagaent.com for more latest news
http://www.yagaent.com/apple-announces-iphone-5c/
http://www.yagaent.com/apple-introduces-fingerprint-censored-iphone-5s/

Re: Pictures Of The New Iphone 5S And 5C by tolextony(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Pencil Works By Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun / How Do I Install My Hp Printer 1200 On My Windows 7 / French Love Gift Hamper With Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.