Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,891 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (20437 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
10 Qualified Countries:

1, Burkina Faso
2, Cape Verde
3, Senegal
4, Ivory Coast
5, Ethiopia
6, Nigeria
7, Ghana
8, Egypt
9, Algeria
10, Cameroon

Top 5 by FIFA August ranking (not likely to change in September)
1, CIV
2, Ghana
3, Algeria
4, Nigeria
5, Cape Verde
(NB: Mali are actually #3, but they didn't make it to this final round of 10)

The Top 5 above, who will be seeded, will take on these five in the second pot

6, Ethiopia
7, Senegal
8, Egypt
9, Burkina Faso
10, Cameroon

Now, which of these 5 do you think will be easiest for Eagles?

For me, the easiest should be Ethiopia, followed by Burkina Faso. These two are done deals, once we draw them.

The one I dread most is Egypt. Forget about their poor form in recent years, these boys are dangerous, especially on home soil.

Between Cameroun and Senegal, I also prefer Senegal. Senegal are our wives and even with Demba Ba, Mousa Sow, Papiss Cisse and co, I see Eagles pulling through. Cameroun are fighters, I don't pray we meet them.

So here is the order I prefer against Eagles

1, Ethiopia
2, Burkina Faso
3, Senegal
4, Cameroun
5, Egypt

23 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by dominique(f): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
with the eagles' current form, they can easily beat any of the teams in the second group. I will prefer we meet Burkinafaso cos of our current record with them.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
What's CIV? #team FTC
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by venorite(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
they should give us cameroun so that we will take it serious

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by musb92yahooco: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
If dey like make dem play ASUU

15 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by ablyguy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
I prefer Cameroun. I need to watch football.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Emmysteve(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
We need Ethiopian suya
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Hgold(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
senegal

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Salex007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
I prefer Egypt so that Nigeria will prepare well and fear no team for Brazil 2014

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
We dosen't want Ethiopiagrin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by AlyricistLaura: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
How much Nigerian Boosters paid That Civ Goalkeeper to let that Ball Slip through his Hands like that?....

#Matchfixing

I don't give a fhuck who you Bums Play Tbh

Europeans Are Still Doping.

And African Teams are Still Dopes

Fifa is so Corrupt

Drug Testing is Basically only for Black and Brown Countries, Lets keep it Real

Spain and Germany are juiced to the High Heavens of Lord

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
They've been having it easy, i'll love it if they meet senegal or cameroun.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by 80million1: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bring any team on,they are Dead Meat!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Deiok(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
I will prefer Egypt. I think all the teams are going to be tough.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by kheart(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Any 3 aside egypt n cameroon is a done deal.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by 80million1: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
How much Nigerian Boosters paid That Civ Goalkeeper to let that Ball Slip through his Hands like that?....

#Matchfixing

Fifa is so Corrupt

What is this one saying?

48 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
I'll prefer Burkina Faso
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by chelseabmw(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
IF YOU PREFER ETHIOPIA, CLICK LIKE grin

14 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Willgates(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
alas a more meaningful thread
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by zumarock9(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
.taithi.

End time for them
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
lets play iwuanyanwun nationale......we can beat them,and qualify.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by 80million1: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Krasid: We dosen't want Ethiopiagrin
Me sef, i DOESN'T care!

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Deiok(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

#Matchfixing

Fifa is so Corrupt

What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Bryancrox(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Krasid: We dosen't want Ethiopiagrin
you win,post of d day. 2millionLIKES
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by PurpleHouse(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

#Matchfixing

Fifa is so Corrupt

Are You Madt?
" You Bums"?
Are u Madt?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by gab150: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Senegal
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
any one is suya

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Willgates(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

#Matchfixing

Fifa is so Corrupt

and What's ur point? u incoherent nitwit!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Archmed(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Burkina Faso
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Willgates(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
I don't want any weakling o please.... Wanna watch quality football
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by AlyricistLaura: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Are You Madt?
" You Bums"?
Are u Madt?

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet / Manchester City Complete Historic Treble With Champions League Success / AC Milan Is Back In UEFA Champions League After 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.