Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (20468 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by azimibraun: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Syria!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by lokzie: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
I suggest the MOD blocks this guy for racist comments or at least until he sobers up, he probably had something very strong.
Alyricist★Laura:
Nah she ain't ma Girl, she isn't Black Enough

I ain't Hating, Royal Loves Nigeria

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

East Africans are Inferior Negroids when it comes to Explosive Energy

Long Story Involving Malaria, Ancient Hominin Ancestor Interbreeding On The West African Coast...

And a Certain Prophet Being a Pedophial

But Anyway.....

Back to those Italians and My Goddamn Pizza....

They always try to reheat me some slice already sitting there..

Nah Nah Nah Nah Yo.....Make me a Fresh one ya Filthy Ginny!

I hate Italians Yo

Fuqqing Greaseballs.

Trynna Reheat me some Lukewarm Slice

Get outa hea wit that Bullshit

Dude! Are u rapping
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by AbuMikey(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
African Soccer is Mad Corrupt Yo

Almost as Corrupt as Italian Soccer

Can't eva trust those Ginnys

Fhuck an Italian

A Ginny can't do a Gotdamn Thing for me but Slide my Goddamn Pizza In the Oven

I really Like Nigeria, and it's women and Beauty

It's just that Damn Green and White Flag.....

I Hate That Thing
Mukina2,what are you still waiting for??,this guy deserves a month long ban. angry
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Christmasdon(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

East Africans are Inferior Negroids when it comes to Explosive Energy

Long Story Involving Malaria, Ancient Hominin Ancestor Interbreeding On The West African Coast...

And a Certain Prophet Being a Pedophial

But Anyway.....

Back to those Italians and My Goddamn Pizza....

They always try to reheat me some slice already sitting there..

Nah Nah Nah Nah Yo.....Make me a Fresh one ya Filthy Ginny!

I hate Italians Yo

Fuqqing Greaseballs.

Trynna Reheat me some Lukewarm Slice

Get outa hea wit that Bullshit

.hey! did you Smoke grass? Your write-up gives me headache.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA CAN BEAT ANY TEAM IN AFRICA. BRING ANYONE, AS FAR AS WE DON'T UNDERRATE THE TEAM.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
manchy7531: What a great coincidence today.In the match played today between Nigeria and Burkina faso. Did you also notice this:

1st goal scored by Brown Ideye 23 mins.

2nd goal scored by Brown Ideye 43 mins.

3rd goal scored by Shola Ameobi 53mins.

4th goal scored by Emmanuel Emenike 63mins!

Goal difference 4-1 =3goals

Extra time added on 3mins.

GREAT COINCIDENCE!!

You been watching too many illuminati videos on youtube... you r going crazy now.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by AbuMikey(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

You getting me confused,how did you escape from USELU CENTRAL abi its YABA LEFT??
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by lertee(f): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Egypt
Cameroun
Algeria
Burkina faso

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Jayuba(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
I prefer Cameroun so that i can support Eto
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Wallyguy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Burkina faso
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Samunique(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Emmysteve: We need Ethiopian suya
Ethopia is our opponet. We will draw away and win @ home.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by valicious1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Fhuck an Italian

I Hate That Thing
T.B joshua sure got a lottta work to on this dude
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Judek2(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
If they play Egypt or Cameroon, its definitely End **m* Th**gs..

They should play .. football.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Ninilowo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Mz Mariah Is kind of cute, Whose that?...Is she New?

Seems like i have been away from Nairaland for a Minute

If the 12 pounds of Synthetic Hominin Hair wasn't in the Goddamn Way she would be close to a 7

I can't fully see her Though

Somebody Mentions Cameroon.....

You guys don't want it with the Cameroonians.

Is Eto'o Old Ass Still Playing for them?

The Guy's a Thousand
Ban this Linatic nah!!!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Positiveminds(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Krasid: We dosen't want Ethiopiagrin

Yes, yes." We doesn't want you"
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Judek2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Fhuck an Italian

I Hate That Thing

Did you drink Yoyo bitters
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by gegee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
O boy we go smell football. Meanwhile mod no go ban person wey Dem suppose ban now but if person ask how this go affect the price of Garri una go rush to ban am. This na sighns of end times

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Aren't we playing to be the best?

In essence, if we wanna be the best in Africa, we have to square up and beat the best in Africa.

Egypt or Cameroon or Senegal, Just bring 'em on we're Nigerians cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
manchy7531: What a great coincidence today.In the match played today between Nigeria and Burkina faso. Did you also notice this:

1st goal scored by Brown Ideye 23 mins.

2nd goal scored by Brown Ideye 43 mins.

3rd goal scored by Shola Ameobi 53mins.

4th goal scored by Emmanuel Emenike 63mins!

Goal difference 4-1 =3goals

Extra time added on 3mins.

GREAT COINCIDENCE!!
end time tins
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by gnorvan(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Jarus: 10 Qualified Countries:

1, Burkina Faso
2, Cape Verde
3, Senegal
4, Ivory Coast
5, Ethiopia
6, Nigeria
7, Ghana
8, Egypt
9, Algeria
10, Cameroon

Top 5 by FIFA August ranking (not likely to change in September)
1, CIV
2, Ghana
3, Algeria
4, Nigeria
5, Cape Verde
(NB: Mali are actually #3, but they didn't make it to this final round of 10)

The Top 5 above, who will be seeded, will take on these five in the second pot

6, Ethiopia
7, Senegal
8, Egypt
9, Burkina Faso
10, Cameroon

Now, which of these 5 do you think will be easiest for Eagles?

For me, the easiest should be Ethiopia, followed by Burkina Faso. These two are done deals, once we draw them.

The one I dread most is Egypt. Forget about their poor form in recent years, these boys are dangerous, especially on home soil.

Between Cameroun and Senegal, I also prefer Senegal. Senegal are our wives and even with Demba Ba, Mousa Sow, Papiss Cisse and co, I see Eagles pulling through. Cameroun are fighters, I don't pray we meet them.

So here is the order I prefer against Eagles

1, Ethiopia
2, Burkina Faso
3, Senegal
4, Cameroun
5, Egypt

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by gnorvan(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Jarus]10 Qualified Countries:

1, Burkina Faso
2, Cape Verde
3, Senegal
4, Ivory Coast
5, Ethiopia
6, Nigeria
7, Ghana
8, Egypt
9, Algeria.
10, Cameroon

Top 5 by FIFA August ranking (not likely to change in September)
1, CIV
2, Ghana
3, Algeria
4, Nigeria
5, Cape Verde
(NB: Mali are actually #3, but they didn't make it to this final round of 10)

The Top 5 above, who will be seeded, will take on these five in the second pot

6, Ethiopia
7, Senegal
8, Egypt
9, Burkina Faso
10, Cameroon

Now, which of these 5 do you think will be easiest for Eagles?

For me, the easiest should be Ethiopia, followed by Burkina Faso. These two are done deals, once we draw them.

The one I dread most is Egypt. Forget about their poor form in recent years, these boys are dangerous, especially on home soil.

Between Cameroun and Senegal, I also prefer Senegal. Senegal are our wives and even with Demba Ba, Mousa Sow, Papiss Cisse and co, I see Eagles pulling through. Cameroun are fighters, I don't pray we meet them.

So here is the order I prefer against Eagles

1, Ethiopia
2, Burkina Faso
3, Senegal
4, Cameroun
5, Egypt

Any of them. No shaking
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by damosky12(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
How much Nigerian Boosters paid That Civ Goalkeeper to let that Ball Slip through his Hands like that?....

#Matchfixing

I don't give a fhuck who you Bums Play Tbh

Europeans Are Still Doping.

And African Teams are Still Dopes

Fifa is so Corrupt

Drug Testing is Basically only for Black and Brown Countries, Lets keep it Real

Spain and Germany are juiced to the High Heavens of Lord
Is this a poem or rap?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by amodu(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
If you want to be the best, you beat the best.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by rapmike(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

There is Match Fixing in Every Afcon
Seriously? I don hear u. *telephones Hayatou*
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Mcweber(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ethiopia
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Jayuba: I prefer Cameroun so that i can support Eto
Eto has retired from international football.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by hollandis(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
why is cameroon not seeded.This is great wickedness
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Aerocrystals(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
#80million:

What is this one saying?
hahaha...help me ask am o
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Aerocrystals(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
#80million:

Me sef, i DOESN'T care!
hahahahaha..funny u
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by mindvision: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
I wish we play civ, egypt or ghana cos the hardest would make us harder in the tournament haha
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by kennosklint(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Egypt na wahala oo,anyway we nor fear any country if una like make una bring Germany we go still win dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? / How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet / Gernot Rohr Shortlisted For Algeria Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.