Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (15621 Views)

Poll: Husbands in the labor room:

Yes: 90% (68 votes)
No: 9% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

i shouda seen dis coming, heavenly palace ko, heavenly minded ni

not yet?

wot do u mean not yet

huh! eh! what? what is not yet? tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 12:21am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

huh! eh! what? what is not yet? tongue tongue

shouldnt i be asking u dat

or u r using dis as a means to cover up some little secrets things u did at ma back shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by family7777: 12:22am On May 30, 2009
Well when my daughter was born, I was soo hurt that my husband wasn't there.  It was our first child.  At the time he was in training at his job.  They told him that I would be there a while so we thought that he could finish his training and then come.  All of a sudden, the doctor comes in and say that I have to get an emergency C-Section.  I sent my husband the message.  He got to the hospital as soon as he could, but by that time it was too late.  The baby had just come out, I think that husbands should be allowed in the labour room.  We as woman really do need their support and they need to feel the experience of it all.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 1:23am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

shouldnt i be asking u dat

or u r using dis as a means to cover up some little secrets things u did at ma back shocked shocked shocked shocked

i am clean as a white sheet grin grin grin

family7777:

Well when my daughter was born, I was soo hurt that my husband wasn't there.  It was our first child.  At the time he was in training at his job.  They told him that I would be there a while so we thought that he could finish his training and then come.  All of a sudden, the doctor comes in and say that I have to get an emergency C-Section.  I sent my husband the message.  He got to the hospital as soon as he could, but by that time it was too late.  The baby had just come out, I think that husbands should be allowed in the labour room.  We as woman really do need their support and they need to feel the experience of it all.[flash=200,200][/flash]

so what if ur husband dont feel like being in that room, will u feel he loves u less? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

i am clean as a white sheet grin grin grin

i have come to stop believing ur little white lies sad sad sad sad

clean ko, white sheet ni angry angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 1:45am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

i have come to stop believing ur little white lies sad sad sad sad

clean ko, white sheet ni angry angry angry

truth! u want me to cross my liver?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 1:59am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

truth! u want me to cross my liver?

na only cross ur liver? u heart nko?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 2:21am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

na only cross ur liver? u heart nko?

dat 1 dey 4 reserve
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 2:24am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

dat 1 dey 4 reserve

reserve 4 who
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 2:32am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

reserve 4 who

our kids grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 2:41am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

our kids grin grin grin

who do u think u r trapping with dat "our kids" line
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 3:48am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

who do u think u r trapping with dat "our kids" line

i am Na2day? grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:13am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

i am Na2day? grin grin grin

am not buying dat
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:17am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

am not buying dat

u gotta buy it ooo
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:26am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

u gotta buy it ooo

make me then angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by WarHorse1(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2009
If husband should be there to know what pains a woman goes through when giving birth, can wifes go with their husbands to work and see what husbands go through to take care of the child uptill the child leaves home?

Ok, what if the hunband faint and an emergency occurs were money is needed for a next move and husband don lie down for baby bed?

Ok. Some say if the husband see watin woman dey pass through, he go know how to control him kini. What is husband come decide to control the kini for inside house but lost control of it for outside?

dem dey talk am say when wound heal, dem nor dey remember the pain. Na so to born pikin be. So wifes, carry your load. Na Eve - Adam wife do una, nor be your husband.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

make me then angry angry

woman! u get stubborn head oooo angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 12:16am On May 31, 2009
na2day?:

woman! u get stubborn head oooo angry angry

if i get stubborn head, which one get u

soft or medium head
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 2:58am On May 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

if i get stubborn head, which one get u

soft or medium head

actually, intelligent and reasonable head, thats the one i get cool cool cool cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 3:28am On May 31, 2009
na2day?:

actually, intelligent and reasonable head, thats the one i get  cool cool cool cool

u neva wake up 4rom ur dreamzs cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:11am On May 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

u neva wake up 4rom ur dreamzs cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

dont make me show u my martin luther king skillz grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:17am On May 31, 2009
na2day?:

dont make me show u my martin luther king skillz grin grin grin

rofl which one b martin luther skillz again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

enlighten me nah embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 3:42am On Jun 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

rofl which one b martin luther skillz again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

enlighten me nah embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

u dont know the "I have a dream" skill? shocked shocked shocked shocked i will give u one, "I HAVE A DREAM TO PASS OUT WHILE YOU ARE IN THE LABOR ROOM FOR ALL OUR 16 CHILDREN" grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 3:46am On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

u dont know the "I have a dream" skill? shocked shocked shocked shocked i will give u one, "I HAVE A DREAM TO PASS OUT WHILE YOU ARE IN THE LABOR ROOM FOR ALL OUR 16 CHILDREN" grin grin grin grin

Rotflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gawd punish u there, as if wen u were in the bedroom doing it u pass out angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:33am On Jun 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

Rotflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gawd punish u there, as if wen u were in the bedroom doing it u pass out angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

if i pass out that time u go vex na so i no pass out then grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:43am On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

if i pass out that time u go vex na so i no pass out then grin grin grin

guess wot, i will even be more mader if u no stay inside dat labor room tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

guess wot, i will even be more mader if u no stay inside dat labor room tongue tongue

oh, i promise to stay in the labor room but i also promise to pass out, just me multitasking on my promises  grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

oh, i promise to stay in the labor room but i also promise to pass out, just me multitasking on my promises  grin grin grin grin

multitasking wetin angry angry angry

pele dat type of wayo is not allowed sad sad sad sad

if u pass out, wetin u wan make i do shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

pass in
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

multitasking wetin angry angry angry

pele dat type of wayo is not allowed sad sad sad sad

if u pass out, wetin u wan make i do shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

pass in

yup pass in will be nice grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

yup pass in will be nice grin grin grin

mean head like u, y should i be surprise tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

mean head like u, y should i be surprise tongue tongue

u know me too well wink wink
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

u know me too well wink wink

u have multiple personality so i only knw/if at all half of u jor tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis / 10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink / Porta Potties: The Bad, Worst And Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.