Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years (27239 Views)

Woman Claims She Has Been Having Sex With Her Dead Husband For 4 Years / Daughter, Boyfriend Kill Mother, Stuff Body In Box / INCREDIBLE: Mother Keeps Dead Son's Body For 18 Years In Family House (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by trendystuf(f): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
A mother whose son died 18 years ago pickled him in alcohol and stashed his corpse in the basement where she has cared for him ever since... all so his son can learn to love him.

Tsiuri Kvaratskhelia keeps Joni Bakaradze's body entombed in a wooden coffin beneath the family home in Georgia, eastern Europe.

But despite having died in 1995, the 22-year-old has remained almost perfectly mummified, thanks to his mother's constant love and attention.

And every year on his birthday she has even given him a change of clothes - until four years ago when decay finally made the feat impossible

'He wanted his kid to see him that way,' she explained. 'I believe from that point on the kid started to love his father.'

There is also a little viewing window in the basement so family, friends and passers by can see how he's getting on.

Mrs Kvaratskhelia has learned more than a few tricks to keep her son presentable.

'One night I had a dream when a voice told me to treat Joni by rubbing alcohol so from then on I've being using wet sheets dipped in alcohol to preserve the body,' she said. 'You must not leave the body without the sheets overnight as the skin will turn black as charcoal.'

She added: 'For 10 years I've been changing his clothes on his birthday. Only the past four years I was unable to do so.

'He was a good man, a good husband, not the way he is now.'

But now Joni, whose cause of death remains unknown, is finally beginning to decompose since illness prevented Mrs Kvaratskhelia from giving him the daily care he needs.

'I was sick lately and could not tend to his body,' she said. 'That had an effect on him.

'My son is handsome. When I use the sheets his skin will be white again and everything will be normal.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keZdrm5LoVA&feature=youtube_gdata

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2416728/Mother-preserves-dead-sons-body-alcohol-18-years-son-sort-man-was.html

A mother's love knows no bounds
http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/photos-mother-keeps-her-dead-sons-body.html

1 Like

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by stepsy: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
That is love in display.

But it may be ETthings

let me setup a comittee to really look into dat.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Mobsync(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2013
This's wierd. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by homesteady(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Like seriously!! Did I hear you say love?? This is the greatest height of F00lishness!
Why should she keep a dead body? Or did the son tell her that he'll soon be back??

2 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by InsaneTamie(m): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2013
Madness

2 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Tuntheycr7: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2013
U can call it anytin u like bt I tink d woman nid mental checkup.
There are too many pple krazE de worry
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by stan4b(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2013
I Can only imagine d pains she must av gone tru.

1 Like

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by AbuMikey(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2013
All izz well

1 Like

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Fynestboi: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
¤Open mouth¤ dis s fuckng outrageous..

shocked shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

this WORLD SHA

1 Like

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Fynestboi: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

All izz well
even in the well my broda shockedshockedshocked
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by sugardaddy1(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Who the hell is talking of "mother's love" here? This is insane and purely diabolic.

Something similar happened recently when a man locked up the corpse of his purpotedly missing mother in his wardrobe for 10yrs and we all concluded he was responsible for the death of his late mother.

You need to convince me this woman didn't kill this boy for ritual purposes as well. Or is it because it happened in Europe?

7 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by bebe2(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2013
Awwww bless her,

may God give her the strength to move on.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by EveryLadY(f): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Who the hell is talking of "mother's love" here? This is insane and purely diabolic.

Something similar happened recently when a man locked up the corpse of his purpotedly missing mother in his wardrobe for 10yrs and we all concluded he was responsible for the death of his late mother.

You need to convince me this woman didn't kill this boy for ritual purposes as well. Or is it because it happened in Europe?

Exactly my tot. Whoever is talking of love here must be on the same sanity frequency with this woman.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by stephy10(f): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2013
Where is the father of this child? doesnt this mother have relations to have her go for couselling to let go of the corpse of her dead son? This is so sad.
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by resdan(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Na small remain mk i cari last bt my oga@d pinnacle no go gree......what is the topic all abt??:-P

2 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nonso23: it must have been hard on her... mothers sometimes find it difficult letting go ... especially when their kids are involved....
Spot on!
Moreso, if its only child
A validation of their fertility
cry cry

But it doesnt justify this though.
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by 1shortblackboy: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

All izz well
mba mba mba all is not well at all shocked
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by AkinDavid2: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Weird
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Dygeasy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
InsaneTamie: Madness
See Kettle Calling Pot Black...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by resdan(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Waz this movie acted in jupiter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
The woman obviously needs a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by DukeNija(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Every_LadY:

Exactly my tot. Whoever is talking of love here must be on the same sanity frequency with this woman.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by 3ace(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Which kain love be dis? Seeing his dead body everyday should be a source of sorrow for her if she's psychologically okay. @seun once again, we don't need "Google it" button, what we want his "dislike button".
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Blood money things

Mods why is this topic not on front page
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by PrettyPrisca(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
She might be suffering from one psychological disorder......she really needs psychatric evaluation!

1 Like

Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Leobreezy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
That's really weird, but it just shows the extent some mothers are willing to go to "take care" of their children.
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by dridowu: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Motherly love or Craziness ?
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
if not for mukina2 God knows what I'd av said
Re: Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years by Krisgift(f): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ah ah....What am i just heard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee / Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union / Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.